• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Sorry for the double post but this deserves it lmfao....
s9QvuCg.jpg

yygD8Uc.jpg

2i9nhiq.png

:p
I did get anywhere near the amount of items you did though :(

New update rocks, Finally a reason not to bot keys/levels atm. The ubers are a gigantic boost to everyone of all levels gear wise. Was running around the 30k through 50k zones and the amount of income from just orbs and ubers almost rival the average person with keys. Hell if I can find more ubers in that timeframe i'd probably sell off half my keys. Its pretty amazing Syn/Xagul pretty good update for everyone.

The gilded set I would say is probably one of the best things so far i've seen with the update to help newcomers since just being in the room with the sea demon is guaranteed nuggets. And even better it can go towards helping them gear up. Of course i'm a bit upset about this because it cuts in on my Tier selling business, but it's good none the less.

Only problem i have right now is the despawning of ubers after 5 minutes. If we could get this set to only despawn them in lower areas to help the noobs not get "dedek" but let them remain up until killed in possibly midguard and up would be great. Have been searching the 25k-50k zones and the uber rate there is quite low because the 5mins spawn/despawn some of the HP/dmg on some of those monsters...ya know it takes a while to loop the map lol. But other than that great job, looking forward to more.

~Beil

Thanks for the feedback.
I would like to say that the despawn for uber monsters is 10 minutes after respawn OR 5 minutes after aggro. This is because of the way that uber monsters spawn. If they never despawned, given the fact that players can opt to skip them, they could just continue to respawn over and over and then you could walk into a zone that has 5-10 ubers just standing there.

You dont get forced to, yet you havent added a quest to get even a wodden key at. You are completly turning things even from your old deathzot.
Actually, you can complete dungeons to get lottery tickets and the lottery can reward wooden keys as well as other nice rewards.
It is the same as doing a standard tibia quest...
>Run through monsters = Enter the dungeon and kill your way to the end.
>Reach the end and fight a hard monster = Kill the dungeon boss.
>Open a chest with rewards = Open a lockbox containing loot.

The only difference is that you can keep doing it as much as you want where as a normal "quest" can only be completed once per character.

I have to say this update is pretty nice. The treasure chests and uber monsters are a huge help for those manual players out there! Granted that 70% of my time playing is spent on orb/picking up items haha.
Like Mr.Kingsley said, the despawn of ubers is somewhat saddening but I understand why it's there. The way I see it, the only players that would opt to skip them would be botters in which case it's their own fault.

I was kind of hoping to run around spawns where people are botting and be able to kill the ubers and benifit on their loss, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Is there any chance the despawn timer can be increased?
Even 5 mintues would do a whole lot. It's not like ubers spawn super mega fast so I still don't think there would be an overwhelming amount.

On another note, has anyone found money or RT's from treasure chests/ubers yet? I'm curious to how rare they are considering I've opened 15 chests and killed around 20 ubers but no money/rt.
I guess it's pretty rare! It would be pretty cool to see ubers/chests contain some more rare items such as lockboxs, boss tokens, etc..

Nonetheless it's a wonderful update. It certainly got my attention to start playing again and I'm have a good bit of fun. There sure is a lot of effort put in
to make playing manually better than botter which is much appreciated and I hope to see more features like these implemented in the future!

Last edited:
I have to say this update is pretty nice. The treasure chests and uber monsters are a huge help for those manual players out there! Granted that 70% of my time playing is spent on orb/picking up items haha.
Like Mr.Kingsley said, the despawn of ubers is somewhat saddening but I understand why it's there. The way I see it, the only players that would opt to skip them would be botters in which case it's their own fault.

I was kind of hoping to run around spawns where people are botting and be able to kill the ubers and benifit on their loss, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Is there any chance the despawn timer can be increased?
Even 5 mintues would do a whole lot. It's not like ubers spawn super mega fast so I still don't think there would be an overwhelming amount.

On another note, has anyone found money or RT's from treasure chests/ubers yet? I'm curious to how rare they are considering I've opened 15 chests and killed around 20 ubers but no money/rt.
I guess it's pretty rare! It would be pretty cool to see ubers/chests contain some more rare items such as lockboxs, boss tokens, etc..

Nonetheless it's a wonderful update. It certainly got my attention to start playing again and I'm have a good bit of fun. There sure is a lot of effort put in
to make playing manually better than botter which is much appreciated and I hope to see more features like these implemented in the future!
I've had it one time where I've gotten money out of a treasure chest, and it was like 90k-100k

Thanks for the feedback.
I would like to say that the despawn for uber monsters is 10 minutes after respawn OR 5 minutes after aggro. This is because of the way that uber monsters spawn. If they never despawned, given the fact that players can opt to skip them, they could just continue to respawn over and over and then you could walk into a zone that has 5-10 ubers just standing there.

I see absolutely no problem with that. lol. 5-10 necro fracture Ubers. gg anyone who hits it.

This update has made the game a lot more fun, the orb drop rate has increased quite a bit since the update, money is much easier to make now.

If you complete an access quest "impatient achievement" which is nothing more than trading with a t1 trader 1k times you can gain access to the t1 - t8 traders in the mall which gives you more options when upgrading your gear.

The new vocations they added are a lot stronger than the old but they do have their limits so their not completely overpowered.

I highly recommend this server for anyone looking for a challenge and content that is outside the box.

~Dual stamp of approval :)

Last edited:

Amulet Creation Contest! Click here

Got a cool idea for an amulet for the server? Post in the thread! If we believe your amulet would fit DeathZot we'll add it. You'll win the amulet + 20 reward tokens!

mmm played for an hour or 2 yesterday with a new char. It's actually decent now. Was able to make a t3 set w/o much effort. Most likely I can make a trade later and get a few t6's. Really easy to start now.

mmm played for an hour or 2 yesterday with a new char. It's actually decent now. Was able to make a t3 set w/o much effort. Most likely I can make a trade later and get a few t6's. Really easy to start now.
Agreed. The server is changed in a lot of ways. The ubers are amazing along with the treasure chests.
There is so much versatility between all the vocs which makes it really fun to try out different combinations!
If you played here before and didnt like it, I'd advise you to try it once again!

So any changes about sharpshooter/zenbow voc? its kinda "op" when i can say so idk where the balance is about the whole vocs i mean it must be hard cuz of this amount of vocs but i see sharps/zenbow vocs hitting x5 harder then mages with same items ? like pyro/illu or even illus with other mage voc should deal more since the illu can summon a mirror ? atleast buff mages then lol

Back