• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
I think its a bad idea to give people their donation points back, I know what you hope to achieve with this, your counting on old players that donated money in the past to the server to continue donating.

If this is the case then there is no point in wiping the server because it isn't a fresh start as those donations points have already been spent.

If people are going to return they should return for the love of the server, I played deathzot for about a year on and off and I loved it, I think I played just about every vocation you had.

My personal favorite was the Tactician/Sharpshooter
See that's me :)
http://deathzot.net/characterprofile.php?name=codex

Although I thought your helpers were less then helpful the game itself was awesome :)
Can't wait to see what you have in store!

Last edited:
I know what you hope to achieve with this, your counting on old players that donated money in the past to the server to continue donating.
If that was the goal then giving people over a years worth of points back for free would be extremely counterproductive. The truth is, morally I feel it is wrong not to return peoples donations. If we do not wipe the server, they will have their donations. Why should they lose them just because we would like to do a wipe?

If that was the goal then giving people over a years worth of points back for free would be extremely counterproductive. The truth is, morally I feel it is wrong not to return peoples donations. If we do not wipe the server, they will have their donations. Why should they lose them just because we would like to do a wipe?
Xagul man... I like the way you think))

Do you remember on BitzOT when you pk'd someone they would drop a portion of their money. Why don't you add this to deathzot Xagul, it would add so much incentive to pking.
~Edit~ But obviously you would have to be in a reasonable level range to the target player for them to drop money.

Do you remember on BitzOT when you pk'd someone they would drop a portion of their money. Why don't you add this to deathzot Xagul, it would add so much incentive to pking.
~Edit~ But obviously you would have to be in a reasonable level range to the target player for them to drop money.
I've actually been thinking about rewarding the "pker" with the gold spent on blessings (if they are blessed). This idea would prevent a lot of abuse (such as exp) but still reward pvp. Maybe even reduce base exp loss and make blessings completely negate exp loss, then increase the price to make it more of a risk vs. reward type thing.

I've actually been thinking about rewarding the "pker" with the gold spent on blessings (if they are blessed). This idea would prevent a lot of abuse (such as exp) but still reward pvp. Maybe even reduce base exp loss and make blessings completely negate exp loss, then increase the price to make it more of a risk vs. reward type thing.
See that isn't a bad idea either. I actually rather like that a lot, but I feel like people could just not run bless and never lose money and wouldn't lose enough experience to really matter.

Why not update to a newer client? Or would that not be possible/reasonable. I'd love to play this in a 10.x enviroment.

Why not update to a newer client? Or would that not be possible/reasonable. I'd love to play this in a 10.x enviroment.

It wouldn't be possible even if we wanted to. The newest TFS does not support a lot of the functions that we have in our revision that makes DeathZot work.

Considering the amount of effort required to update Deathzot to a newer client, I'd much rather work on a different server. While I do enjoy the concept that is Deathzot. I am too burnt out on the idea for lack of better words to "start over". I do plan on making a server using the newer versions but for now I would rather put in some work to fix Deathzot.

Just don't let any of these little cock munchers steal my name. Will be back sooner or later

it says so in my signature but no, im john cena
So this is you then a gay wrestler?
Fred-1.png

Last edited:
Back