• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Leatrix people!

If you have over 100 ping to Canada (Like I do, I live in Texas) downloading Leatrix will help (And it is free)
http://www.leatrix.com/

Basically will cut 20-50% off your ping.
Listen to this people..... I'm at the South Pole and I was sitting here stroking my penguin raging at my pet polar bear because of the lag, Now it's all fixed because the South Pole Santana Clause (Sanata's Mexican brother) gave me Leatrix

Nope, it's not that good. With it and without it i have ping ~110-120. Not fault of my internet it's 35MB/s and 70MB/s in night.
You do realize you just told us how unstable your internet is if your speeds range by that much right.....

Either way, Leatrix is never a bad thing, it simply increases the frequency of TCP Acknowledgements. it can ONLY increase your ping, so mine as well give it a try if you haven't.

I'm not saying it WILL fix everything, I'm saying it will improve your ping at least some.

If your lagging.. More than likely it's your own internet.. Because I know a few people from sweden who are playing the server and have no lag
@Tjay NO levels are everything #Gains #GetSwole
I come from Sweden aswell and know a few from here. All have issues with lagg (Yes all use the Leatrix). It's impossible to move accurate with the arrows, and that is pretty much the only issue, movement.

I never do events cause it's impossible and it's a pain in the ass trying to pk or running from a pker. That is pretty much only thing i hate with this server, as my friends does.

A good example of my lagg, if i try to mapclick and i run trough a 3 sq wide area i get stuck, he just runs up and down and overshoots the entrance. The Europe lagg really need to get fixed.

I've tested a lot of the spell imbalance complaints (sometimes right in front of the person complaining) and when it comes down to 2 characters with the exact same gear at the exact same level, its usually fine. What might be causing a difference is amulets/gem enchants/skill levels ect... There have been some problems with a few of the spells that I have addressed already, but other than that you will have to tell me what you think isn't balanced because simply saying "spells aren't balanced" does not help me. Which spell is not balanced compared to which spell, that is the information I need.
I think archer's 500 and zealots aoe needs work. Strafe is such a un-useful spell during pvp, in reality you try to use impact more than the 500 skill cuz of the better dmg out put. BUT ONLY if the person is near a wall will all the dmg count. But hey you can only use it 4 - 5 times b4 ur outa soul. 500 skill is like, "Archer: I' going to kill you noob!, Other vocation: Ha! can regen that all day. Here's my spell. Archer: Ah shit. Stop. Your going to kill me. x.x"

Zealots aoe is really smallfor a magic hybrid and compared to other aoe's. Idk the dmg it does but the aoe rly small.

Last edited:
Stop saying leatrix will fix the lagg. Yes it might help some but having a good ping and 0 lagg from let's say sweden (and most europe countries) to canada isn't possible (YOU CAN'T HAVE LESS THAN 60 PING, WHICH I CONSIDER A REQUIREMENT FOR MOST GAMES, IN CSGO FOR EXAMPLE I HAVE 5-20 PING), and if you say "I LIVE IN SWEDEN AND HAVE 0 LAGG" send us a screenshot of your ms to the server. If you don't feel that it's lagging you're probably just botting and don't feel any of it - or you're just used to playing with a high ping for me any server that is 100+ ping feels super laggy. (this server is around 120ping for me)

The server overall is very nice though it just sucks that most of us europe players have to suffer from high ping.

Suggestion: High-scores; If you can, put the pvp ratings in there, I think that would be cool, seeing the highest pvp rating in there

Stop saying leatrix will fix the lagg. Yes it might help some but having a good ping and 0 lagg from let's say sweden (and most europe countries) to canada isn't possible, and if you say "I LIVE IN SWEDEN AND HAVE 0 LAGG" send us a screenshot of your ms to the server. If you don't feel that it's lagging you're probably just botting and don't feel any of it - or you're just used to playing with a high ping for me any server that is 100+ ping feels super laggy. (this server is around 120ping for me)

I live in Texas, and I can play Europe Tibia Servers with 40-80 ping if I use both leatrix and reducethelag.com.

Of course I don't think ReduceTheLag.com works for Deathzot, we might have to find a tunnel for people to use from Europe.

142 ms in finland no lagg at lagg its just your internet that sucks

Sure, my internet sucks 1000 mbit/s fiber in stockholm but yeah it's definitely my internet. As I said in the previous post "you're just used to playing with a high ping for me any server that is 100+ ping feels super laggy." It's also not only me complaining, there's been several posts and a lot of complaints in help/game chat from euro players and if you just go and watch some streamer from europe like axas and that swedish guy you'll see that they're lagging too. But yes it's all our internets ok.

Last edited:
Sure, my internet sucks 1000 mbit/s fiber in stockholm but yeah it's definitely my internet. As I said in the previous post "you're just used to playing with a high ping for me any server that is 100+ ping feels super laggy." It's also not only me complaining, there's been several posts and a lot of complaints in help/game chat from euro players and if you just go and watch some streamer from europe like axas and that swedish guy you'll see that they're lagging too. But yes it's all our internets ok.
It seems like you think it cant get any better then what it currently is, but from my experience and i've played on plenty of USA servers that had much better ping then this currently have, even before to leatrix fix.
And it's a issue that Xagul and Synth should look into.

Stop saying leatrix will fix the lagg. Yes it might help some but having a good ping and 0 lagg from let's say sweden (and most europe countries) to canada isn't possible (YOU CAN'T HAVE LESS THAN 60 PING, WHICH I CONSIDER A REQUIREMENT FOR MOST GAMES, IN CSGO FOR EXAMPLE I HAVE 5-20 PING), and if you say "I LIVE IN SWEDEN AND HAVE 0 LAGG" send us a screenshot of your ms to the server. If you don't feel that it's lagging you're probably just botting and don't feel any of it - or you're just used to playing with a high ping for me any server that is 100+ ping feels super laggy. (this server is around 120ping for me)

The server overall is very nice though it just sucks that most of us europe players have to suffer from high ping.
I play FPS a lot with 80-100 ping and I do. And im in us with 50-100ping there nothing wrong with that. Lag is 1k+ ping haha. Any game is playable on 100-200 ping. I mean when Shawn had xdc up i was playing at 300-400 ping so yea haha. and sorry for double post

well its not my problem that you were raised to have a perfect world with your perfect pings.

Back