• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Once I get home I am going to do some testing with ReduceTheLag.com's software and see if I can get it working with Deathzot.

If i'm successful it should basically fix everyone's problems.

Your server is going good! Didn't play it or anything, but obviously you put some effort in doing something different, which is great. Open tibia needs to evolve or it will die, the new standard must be not having a standard at all, we need to break this tibia RL thing, thank you for helping with that. Best wishes for this ots.

@Xagul
Gold orbs in higher zones need some serious love.... tired of getting 30gp 45 gp 33 gp 200gp 21gp 68gp in 3k area >.>

T2 bosses are non logical....... 2k barbarians drop T2 in loot orbs... at 550k dps you can kill them in seconds. T2 bosses.. 550k dps and you cant break healing. Level 3.7k T5/T6 and cant break the healing on a 2k boss. simply not logical.

i dont know if its just barbarians being trash at a higher level or what, but my gear and level should allow me to do it at this point. where as a level 1500 ninja in same gear can solo these things.

Perks - Reset seams way overpriced, Perks should be something you can reasonably change to match how your playing for fun. i think they would do better if they where like bless and matched your player level.

I agree (I'm shocked) with Obamanizer. Perk points seem way to expensive. I know they are good, some of the bonuses are nice, but I still think they could be dropped a bit.

i think the points themselves are fine, but the ability to reset and replace your current points needs to be reduced

The "pvp" on the server is a fucking joke. All it really comes down to is some dude twice your level or with much better gear killing you in less than a second however often they want. Then you run out of money to buy blessings and log off.
I fail to see how thats supposed to be fun?
Now I realize dzot has ALWAYS been like this, but levels used to be what hurt you when dying and not running out of money and losing your backpack.

Small update today, Synthetic will post the full update later on but for you early birds a few noteworthy things:
  • Full unique T3 set available in Ancintera now (this should help new players get strong enough to fight in the new areas easier)
  • Loot orb drop rate increased depending on the difficulty of the zone (T1 areas = edrona 1x, ancintera 2x, pandora 3x) (T2 areas = aurora 1x, kokoa 2x, arcadia 3x)
  • Option to choose gold instead of experience (or split 50/50) from hunting tasks. Edit: This will only apply to NEW TASKS aka tasks started after the update!
  • Few extra areas to expand Edrona/Ancintera. (Likely more to come, just need to find room for them lol)
  • Bosses in maps/keys drop their loot as orbs that the entire party can see. The player that picks up an orb will say the loot they got so everyone can see as well.

Last edited:
Small update today, Synthetic will post the full update later on but for you early birds a few noteworthy things:
  • Full unique T3 set available in Ancintera now (this should help new players get strong enough to fight in the new areas easier)
  • Loot orb drop rate increased depending on the difficulty of the zone (T1 areas = edrona 1x, ancintera 2x, pandora 3x) (T2 areas = aurora 1x, kokoa 2x, arcadia 3x)
  • Option to choose gold instead of experience (or split 50/50) from hunting tasks.
  • Few extra areas to expand Edrona/Ancintera. (Likely more to come, just need to find room for them lol)
  • Bosses in maps/keys drop their loot as orbs that the entire party can see. The player that picks up an orb will say the loot they got so everyone can see as well.

very cool! keep it

otherwise a good update but it pains me soo hard when i loot those orbs from boss... could you add a option to ignore that msg dont like to see all that spamm in my default channel.

All of you that are saying the update is shit..:: it makes it for people can't just bot mass bosses because of their 30 min keys

Woot! Party Orbs are in at least for bosses.

Also, I like how every update is to make it easier for new players and harder to afk-bot to the lead and people still complain.

Last edited:
Back