• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Woot! Party Orbs are in at least for bosses.

Also, I like how every update is to make it easier for new players and harder to afk-bot to the lead and people still complain.
Ofc people gonna complain anyone who started late got shat all over. cause of the world bosses and people mcing for items now there taking boss keys to loot orbs after people donated for them to catch up lmao people gonna be pissed.

Ofc people gonna complain anyone who started late got shat all over. cause of the world bosses and people mcing for items now there taking boss keys to loot orbs after people donated for them to catch up lmao people gonna be pissed.

from what i can tell from the update log from xagul is that the loot of the bosses will remain the same but it will only drop in orb form. thus making it harder to just bot keys 24/7 like people were doing.

Basically I feel like by making all these changing and allowing all these people the huge advantages they got off the start by botting key bosses/Mcing world bosses/botting mines/Huge Crazy Massacres kinda sucks because for people who are just starting off and or been to busy to grind out the game in the first few days can't gain the mass amounts of eq . However the loot chance changing will help a lot . Also I feel like the 30 min boss keys were a really bad idea because of the fact that there weren't suppose to be any "op" donations, and I feel like it there should be a way to get a boss key ingame without donating say like a 5 hour key that is bound to that character for you cant gain a shit ton of them and stack them all on your main

Basically I feel like by making all these changing and allowing all these people the huge advantages they got off the start by botting key bosses/Mcing world bosses/botting mines/Huge Crazy Massacres kinda sucks because for people who are just starting off and or been to busy to grind out the game in the first few days can't gain the mass amounts of eq . However the loot chance changing will help a lot . Also I feel like the 30 min boss keys were a really bad idea because of the fact that there weren't suppose to be any "op" donations, and I feel like it there should be a way to get a boss key ingame without donating say like a 5 hour key that is bound to that character for you cant gain a shit ton of them and stack them all on your main

I will agree, when there is an exploit and people abuse it, and then it gets fixed, the people that didn't GET to abuse it feel cheated.

But the solution is NOT to just never fix anything. I don't understand what you people want. Should he have just started up the server, and then never put in any update or fixes, even when he saw huge problems? Or do you want him to reset all accounts every time he fixes a bug that may have allowed someone to get ahead?

Also, yes keys are powerful, but they take time, cost tons of money, and give no experience.
Maybe a solution should be they "lose their map power" and you have to get another map of the same type to "recharge" a key every 10 uses or something. So then at least it would require some management.

from what i can tell from the update log from xagul is that the loot of the bosses will remain the same but it will only drop in orb form. thus making it harder to just bot keys 24/7 like people were doing.
No they are not the same, bosses drop 0 loot only loot orbs and outta the 5 bosses ive killed and loot orbs ive got was liek 1 gem each from every orb.... before this update i used to get BODYS full of loot.. now im getting complete junk..

What you guys dont get is that i play maybe a couple hours a day and im sure im not the only one who has donated but only has certain times in the day to play cause we have real lifes.. things to do like school all this is really doing is putting people like us who cant be onn all the time due to real life shit EVEN further behind

No they are not the same, bosses drop 0 loot only loot orbs and outta the 5 bosses ive killed and loot orbs ive got was liek 1 gem each from every orb.... before this update i used to get BODYS full of loot.. now im getting complete junk..

What you guys dont get is that i play maybe a couple hours a day and im sure im not the only one who has donated but only has certain times in the day to play cause we have real lifes.. things to do like school all this is really doing is putting people like us who cant be onn all the time due to real life shit EVEN further behind

I will try it once I get home, I have the same problem as you, I work more than most people at the top so I need keys to keep up.

From what Xagulz told me, the loot was going to be EXACTLY the same (no difference) and the only difference is, to pick up the loot you have to walk on orbs.

If this ISN'T working like the above, it is a bug and you will need to report it.

I will agree, when there is an exploit and people abuse it, and then it gets fixed, the people that didn't GET to abuse it feel cheated.

But the solution is NOT to just never fix anything. I don't understand what you people want. Should he have just started up the server, and then never put in any update or fixes, even when he saw huge problems? Or do you want him to reset all accounts every time he fixes a bug that may have allowed someone to get ahead?

Also, yes keys are powerful, but they take time, cost tons of money, and give no experience.
Maybe a solution should be they "lose their map power" and you have to get another map of the same type to "recharge" a key every 10 uses or something. So then at least it would require some management.
That's not exactly what I meant however... I'm glad they made these changes but in my opinion it should of resulted in a reset.... All those things were fixed in a matter of a few days... It's not like a ton of progress would of been lost

Woot! Party Orbs are in at least for bosses.

Also, I like how every update is to make it easier for new players and harder to afk-bot to the lead and people still complain.
Problem is even with all that orb feature, there are still lots of bots that don't give a f about orbs and bot on spawns. So yeah, when you play manual you get orbs, but you need to have place to hunt to get them. Not enough place to hunt for that amount of player, even if lots of them only catch fish.

Then about boss, it's pointless to spawn region boss, because they give only exp. I can get more exp at manual hunting than going from hunting place to boss and kill him with other player and go back to hunting place. It was better when they drop eq. I know some ppl used mc and bot to stay there forever, so solution would be to prevent them from doing that, not taking away our loot.

You can get eq from mining? Also there is a lot of stupid bot and not enough space to get ores. Only one way is loot orb and map orb.

I like this OT, but it would be much more decent without bots. I know they would need to adjust exp rate or other things, but it would be better without them. Or at least allow bot, but not mc.

That's not exactly what I meant however... I'm glad they made these changes but in my opinion it should of resulted in a reset.... All those things were fixed in a matter of a few days... It's not like a ton of progress would of been lost

The issue is, I don't think people got far ahead due to the problems at all. Actually the most recent update actually makes it easier now than ever to loot items, and the higher level the top people on the server are, the faster exp gain the lower levels get to catch up.

Honestly there is no issue that has been caused by the recent updates that would require a change.

Problem is even with all that orb feature, there are still lots of bots that don't give a f about orbs and bot on spawns. So yeah, when you play manual you get orbs, but you need to have place to hunt to get them. Not enough place to hunt for that amount of player, even if lots of them only catch fish.

Then about boss, it's pointless to spawn region boss, because they give only exp. I can get more exp at manual hunting than going from hunting place to boss and kill him with other player and go back to hunting place. It was better when they drop eq. I know some ppl used mc and bot to stay there forever, so solution would be to prevent them from doing that, not taking away our loot.

You can get eq from mining? Also there is a lot of stupid bot and not enough space to get ores. Only one way is loot orb and map orb.

I like this OT, but it would be much more decent without bots. I know they would need to adjust exp rate or other things, but it would be better without them. Or at least allow bot, but not mc.

First lets talk about the Region bosses:
  • The exp from the bosses are HUGE compared to hunting, if you can gain 40 levels from the time you see the first message of the region boss, till he dies. (about 4 minutes) then I'd be surprised, because I personally don't gain 10 levels a minute.
  • Secondly, there is no good reason why region bosses need to drop loot, there are maps, mining, loot orbs, monster drops, boss spawns, passworded doors, and in-game quests that all give loot, and a lot of it. And none of those are as easily abused as Region Boss Loot.
Now lets talk about Mining:
  • Currently Mining is competition, the bots have to compete with manual players, and the manual players will win against the bots most of the time to get an ore (and certainly win on the amount of iron ore gained per hour), especially if you are pushing them back so they can't mine. Also you can easily just kill all the bots on a 2ndary character and clear out the mining area for a good amount of time.
  • Also, lets say he increased the area for mining, made it 10 times bigger. This would make 10x more Iron Ore on the server, making 10x more tier items. Increasing the mine area would increase the amount tier items being looted per hour, which is a bad thing. Inflation = Bad.
And lastly bots:
  • Some people like bots, others don't. MOST people bot, not just on tibia, a huge majority of players use mods, bots, or other things to give them an advantage in every single online game.
  • I would rather have 300 people online every day with bots (so I can start wars, kill botters, compete with them and have a bigger community) than have 40 people online max every day with no bots.

Yup the new update with bosses dropping orbs is fucking retarded. Killed 2 bosses.... Use a sin scroll and a hate scroll. Both bosses I killed I got ores/candy/ammo not 1 T1 item like what the fuck is this shit. Fix it

Yup the new update with bosses dropping orbs is fucking retarded. Killed 2 bosses.... Use a sin scroll and a hate scroll. Both bosses I killed I got ores/candy/ammo not 1 T1 item like what the fuck is this shit. Fix it

I'll be using 14 keys once I get home, if it is as bad as you say it is, I get to annoy Xagulz :)

Back