• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
I'll be using 14 keys once I get home, if it is as bad as you say it is, I get to annoy Xagulz :)
Hopefully you have better luck, because if I keep getting shit like this ima be pissed lol, why not make a new kind of orb that is dropped by bosses? Like "Item Orb"

me of all the complainers, is just fine with the new boss orb system. after getting home from work and using 16 keys, it felt more or less the same. and even though botters can still easily get loot from orbs, or 80% of them. its better than it once was.

@Xagul
Edit. HOWEVER... something else in the update, Gold from tasks has Promise and i really like the idea... but when i do a LONG task and get the choice of 14 levels for like 1.5 hours of hunting, or 2k? im sure as hell gonna take that 14 levels because 14 levels is 7k worth of canes. to sacrifice exp, please do a serious buff to task gold as zones progress higher.

Last edited:
I think one of the Admins have been hacked. I just started the server 15 minutes before I got IP banished for no reason at all. I was standing in the Temple talking to a friend. Has anyone else had this problem?

I think one of the Admins have been hacked. I just started the server 15 minutes before I got IP banished for no reason at all. I was standing in the Temple talking to a friend. Has anyone else had this problem?
You were coin bombing the bless altar.

You were coin bombing the bless altar.
I honestly was not. I'm not sure how I can prove it but I was not.
I was trying to push the stuff off the alter though so I could buy blessings. Maybe that's why you thought I was throwing stuff onto it.

Last edited:
I honestly was not. I'm not sure how I can prove it but I was not.
I got multiple reports that you were the one spamming the tile. I unbanned you but if I see you doing it I'm going to delete your character.

I got multiple reports that you were the one spamming the tile. I unbanned you but if I see you doing it I'm going to delete your character.
It still says I'm IP Banished... But I promise you, I was not doing it whether you unban me or not. I was not doing.

Back