• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
29vh0uf.png

Finally got my up to date set, took quite awhile to get everything without donating :p

~~~~ General Changes ~~~~
  • Blessings price has been decreased to 0.5x the players level in gold. (Down from 1x the players level)
  • Removed the soul regen penalty related to % of mana missing (for mana users). This was bugged and non-mana users were gaining 100% extra soul regen (Because they were technically always at 100% mana). Rather than fix this bug which would result in all non mana users to lose 100% bonus soul regen, we removed the bonus regen based on mana completely and gave everyone 50% bonus soul regen. TLDR: Old base soul regen at 100% mana - 8 Old base soul regen at 0% mana - 4 New base soul regen at all times - 6.
  • Tainted banshees will also drop tainted coins now, but at a reduced rate compared to other monsters in the tombs.
  • Server clean will be removed to prevent players from losing their backpack if they die right before a clean.
  • Added !time to check the servers current time.
  • Added !bless to check wether or not you are blessed.
  • Added !bag to quickly buy a trade bag for 20gp.
~~~~~ Vocation Balance Changes ~~~~~
  • Barbarian/Warrior (Taunt spells) - Now deal a small amount of damage. This should allow blockers to "tag" monsters when party hunting.
  • Hunter (Primal Rage: Wolf) - Increased the healing amount of the small wolves by 100%.
  • Hunter (Cobra Shot) - The base damage (not the tick damage) is now the same as split shot. This should allow hunters to use cobra shot in single target situations without feeling the need to use an aoe spell which could lead to unwanted frags in pvp situations.
  • Hunter (Split Shot) - Lowered soul cost to 10 (down from 15).
  • Hunter (Summon Grizzly/Wolf) - Casting bear while wolf is active or wolf while bear is active will now swap the summons rather than only dismiss the active one. Soul cost also reduced to 50 (down from 75).
  • Archer (Impact Shot) - Lowered the exahustion to 1 second (down from 2 seconds). Added a 2 second cooldown.
  • Zealot (Psi Shield) - If psi shield is de-activated due to soul depletion, it will activate a cooldown for 10 seconds during which time psi shield cannot be re-activated.
  • Ninja (Sprint) - Will now grant 50% chance to evade monster attacks while active. Note that this change is ONLY FOR MONSTERS!!!
  • Priest (Divine Fury) - Delay between shooting and aoe effect reduced to 1 second (down from 2 seconds).
  • Elementalist (Earth Form) - Activation bonus (absorb) will now properly absorb damage taken to mana. The rate is 30% of damage taken converted back to mana.
  • Shade (Shadow Bolt) - Exhaust reduced to 1.5 seconds (down from 2 seconds).
The following spells damage has been increased by 20%:
Rain of Arrows
Strafe
Mana Coils
Prismatic Veil
Divine Fury
Smite
Obliteration (only 10% increase)
Shadow Bolt
Shadow Rift
Unholy Nova
Zeal
Psi Storm
Energy Form
Fire Form
Earth Form​

~~~~~ Vocation Balance Changes (In previously unannounced updates) ~~~~~
  • Barbarian (Weapon Throw) - Damage reduced (this was in an older update, just posting it to clarify for people who may not know)
  • Warrior (Whirlwind) - Damage reduced, Soul cost reduced (also in an older update~)
  • Ninja (Daggers) - Each weapon will now attack with full attack value. 2 daggers with 45 attack will result in each attack using 90 as the attack value. (also in an older update)

PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO VOTE ON THIS UPDATE PLEASE!
http://strawpoll.me/1840410

Last edited:
nice one! i hope the archer plays better now!
lol@joshua nice set in the bot there

Why the shade buffs, they are the best voc other then war/barb, they will now be the best voc with the buff, there was absolutely no need 2 buff them, everything else i agree with.

Should lower warrior skill soul cost to 12 from 15.
Before you regen 8 souls - weapon bola and whirlwind cost 15. So each 2 regeneration you could use skill.
Now you regen 6 souls - cost same=15. You need to wait one more turn to use skill then again 2 turn. So you can use it each 2,5 regen.

• Removed the soul regen penalty related to % of mana missing (for mana users). This was bugged and non-mana users were gaining 100% extra soul regen (Because they were technically always at 100% mana). Rather than fix this bug which would result in all non mana users to lose 100% bonus soul regen, we removed the bonus regen based on mana completely and gave everyone 50% bonus soul regen. TLDR: Old base soul regen at 100% mana - 8 Old base soul regen at 0% mana - 4 New base soul regen at all times - 6.
I'm Elementaist. Grate idea! Now i need only 8 sec to cast all forms and 'Elemental Equilibrium'. After that spell i have left 20 souls........... If someone use stack sqm i made 0 dmg 'Elemental Equilibrium'. And now tell me why noone play elementalist!!??

I see what u were going with so u made warriors/barbs be tank vocations. U did it now honestly, but idk why u buffed shades... I don't think the soul system at all to begin with :/

as an elementalist i will be the one to bitch i fucking rip through soul and to have maximum dps output i have to use all four elements before exploding them for a good burst but then rinse and repeat its not worth it and if i dont explode it my dps is subpar..... so i dont know where the middle ground was cuz i was hunting orcs which arent hard in my tier of gear im usually at 8 soul and run all regen and am now having the hardest time ever keeping soul going to hunt efficently....

There's a blue key in your house.....
Busted!

Though you can easily trade for keys in-game from other players.

The Belgium guy in my vent has almost a Backpack full of keys he has traded for over time (he never donated)

Are there any other players out there that actually PvP on here? It seems I just kill everyone and they complain rather than PvP.

Barbs weapon throw takes 10 soul and warcry takes 15 soul.... even with full soul regen in perks i still get low on soul all the time and with the nerf to weapon throw dmg i think it at least should cost less?

Ya I kill ppl :D. Whenever I get bored of leveling I gain a few in pvp instead.

@everyone You can't really buff all vocs by 20% and then not do the same for the shade voc. OB only got 10% buff but w.e I'm not complaining.

Good update!

@everyone You can't really buff all vocs by 20% and then not do the same for the shade voc. OB only got 10% buff but w.e I'm not complaining.

See this guy gets it, if you read the update carefully you will see that all dps vocs got buffed by 20%. Since obliteration only got a 10% buff, that means shade actually got a 10% damage nerf (at least for 1 of their spells) :)

Last edited:
See this guy gets it, if you read the update carefully you will see that all dps vocs got buffed by 20%. Since obliteration only got a 10% buff, that means shade actually got a 10% damage nerf (at least for 1 of their spells) :)
Still dont get it why did PRIESTs need a buff? they were pretty ok before, they are god damn support and are not meant to deal as much dmg as other vocs (i play priest myself). also realy dislike that soul points recovery nerf...

I can't download the client because it says I need Speedyshare premium. Fix that. You're probably losing a ton of players.

Back