• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
See this guy gets it, if you read the update carefully you will see that all dps vocs got buffed by 20%. Since obliteration only got a 10% buff, that means shade actually got a 10% damage nerf (at least for 1 of their spells) :)
Warriors are listed as DPS and they got a nerf.
Sure you can leave shades unbuffed if they're already stronger than the other dps classes

See this guy gets it, if you read the update carefully you will see that all dps vocs got buffed by 20%. Since obliteration only got a 10% buff, that means shade actually got a 10% damage nerf (at least for 1 of their spells) :)
Really all DPS vocs? Warrior are DPS voc but in old update got nerfed, now wasn't buffed (so 20% nerf in dmg) and also got nerfed beacuse of soul regen. WTF?

Really all DPS vocs? Warrior are DPS voc but in old update got nerfed, now wasn't buffed (so 20% nerf in dmg) and also got nerfed beacuse of soul regen. WTF?

On multiple occasions i've seen 1 warrior solo MULTIPLE players of similar EQ and level with no issues all at the same time.

Does this mean ill actually have soul now and not have to wait 5 sec to use a spell?

Busted!

Though you can easily trade for keys in-game from other players.

The Belgium guy in my vent has almost a Backpack full of keys he has traded for over time (he never donated)
Everyone I have ran into wants like some stupid number for a shitty 5 hour key...: guy was like I want a t5 piece for it/75k/ or some other stupid shit lol

I honestly think u should make archers aoe hit like 3 times. Because in the time ur aoe does full dmg the player already regens 2x :/

That's why they buffed other vocation, but why nerfing warrior?

Ok lets think about this logically, if 1 warrior can solo 4-5 people at the same time, that is a problem with WARRIOR.

The only class that should be soloing people of the same gear easily should be Ninja. All the other classes are supposed to take 2+ people to kill.

Why don't randomize Boss respawn ? this would avoid high levels camping in newbies places and 1 hit killing bosses... this ruin fun.. I'm (level 500) hunting amazons for two hours and when kill boss an guy called Elijahz just kill me and now power abuser me.. Same with Striker Phyro...

Please make this fun for all...

Why don't randomize Boss respawn ? this would avoid high levels camping in newbies places and 1 hit killing bosses... this ruin fun.. I'm (level 500) hunting amazons for two hours and when kill boss an guy called Elijahz just kill me and now power abuser me.. Same with Striker Phyro...

Please make this fun for all...

The bosses are supposed to be fought over. The problem is, higher level players go back to lower level areas instead of killing the bosses in their own area.

I think there just needs to be a boss loot level cap. So higher-leveled players can't go to the level 500 or 1000 area and 1 hit everyone and steal the bosses.
(Note, I am currently one of the people that go there and 1 hit everyone and steals the bosses, yes, it is unfair but hey loot is loot)

Top 1 elementalist is...
Razed 2538lv at 80 place on highscores
Im 501 elementalist and i have been testing my dmg on friend ninja... my full stacked combo ( i need to waste 5-10secs to stack my elements + everytime i use combo i need regen my souls) is ~7k max 10 depends on critical or sqm hes staying... while my friend can deal more dmg in one turn and he can spamm it 24/7 btw he use only one spell + we have almost same set i think it should be balanced :/

Top 1 elementalist is...
Razed 2538lv at 80 place on highscores
Im 501 elementalist and i have been testing my dmg on friend ninja... my full stacked combo ( i need to waste 5-10secs to stack my elements + everytime i use combo i need regen my souls) is ~7k max 10 depends on critical or sqm hes staying... while my friend can deal more dmg in one turn and he can spamm it 24/7 btw he use only one spell + we have almost same set i think it should be balanced :/
Ur level 500..... Shut up and go level than test it again when ur higher and actual wearing decent eq

I just bought a 90 day premium today, and I'm enjoying it quite a bit, I just have one suggestion. It would be cool that the text from the "~Text here" didn't interrupt your other text. Like when I have it on my bot to auto say something, it affects me casting spells, upgrading items, etc. It's not really a big suggestion or anything, but I think it'd be cool, so I could walk around hunting, and have words above my head :D.
Edit: Has there been any thoughts about making a house key? Weather it's a donation or a quest item, you use the key on the door of house you own, and you can teleport too it.

Last edited:
Ur level 500..... Shut up and go level than test it again when ur higher and actual wearing decent eq
he's right though, elementalist is weak as fuck I stopped leveling that char on tuesday and I'm still highest level for a reason

with half t4 half t5 set I still had trouble in 2k area, would get killed by 3 crabs in pirate area fishing (I can tank 5 on my ~1.5k shade with same eq)

just to be fair though, before I stopped leveling that char it was in top 15 highscores, so the top 80 argument is somewhat of an exaggeration

let's not even get into ele pvp, any other voc can solo you and it takes you 5 different spell casts (around 5-6 seconds) to setup your only decent burst, if people are stairhopping or even just running you deal literally no damage.

honestly shade and the melee vocs are just stronger than the rest

Last edited:
he's right though, elementalist is weak as fuck I stopped leveling that char on tuesday and I'm still highest level for a reason
with half t4 half t5 set I still had trouble in 2k area, would get killed by 3 crabs in pirate area fishing (I can tank 5 on my ~1.5k shade with same eq)

let's not even get into ele pvp, any other voc can solo you and it takes you 5 different spell casts (around 5-6 seconds) to setup your only decent burst, if people are stairhopping or even just running you deal literally damage.

honestly shade and the melee vocs are just stronger than the rest
Elementalist may still be weak, but last night when we were testing same lvl/gear there were a few vocations that were able to pull out more dps than Shade and that voc that was able to do it is severely underplayed.

Back