• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Elementalist may still be weak, but last night when we were testing same lvl/gear there were a few vocations that were able to pull out more dps than Shade and that voc that was able to do it is severely underplayed.
yeah I'm sure late game ele is gonna be really tanky just like last era, but I think they need something like the old mana rune because relying on regen is just not good enough, and maybe a reduction in the delay of the energy form nuke or a buff in the damage of elemental equilibrium when used with less than 4 elements

Why don't randomize Boss respawn ? this would avoid high levels camping in newbies places and 1 hit killing bosses... this ruin fun.. I'm (level 500) hunting amazons for two hours and when kill boss an guy called Elijahz just kill me and now power abuser me.. Same with Striker Phyro...

Please make this fun for all...
Synthetic_
@Synthetic_

Took long enough...

pOnYVfy.jpg

@Evan
Congratz!

@Elementalist Topic
Elementalist has the absolute top burst dps combo in the entire server. Yes ninja does more dps, but for that 1 second in the middle of equilibrium when you combo it with energy forms activate hit, the upfront damage of that combo completely dwarfs the ninjas damage. I do understand that it is hard to pull of, but the potential is there and for that reason I cannot increase their sustained dps more than I already have last update. To top it off, elementalists earth form activate "absorb" now actually converts the damage absorbed into mana (to help survival) and they have water form which is an aoe knockback and the passive of water form regenerates soul for yourself AND any party member standing next to you. If you don't think elementalist is good, then all I can say is start a new vocation or show me the numbers because I strongly disagree and will not change it until proven otherwise.

P.S.
If you are trying to hunt using Elemental Equilibrium, you are doing it wrong. That spell was not designed to be sustainable.

Quick restart tonight to fix something that needed to be fixed. We were actually in the middle of an update and some of the changes will go live after the restart. We would like to do them all at once but a restart is required right now... sorry about that guys!

Here is a list of the few things that will go live with this restart:
  • Each additional gem added to an armor after the first gem is added will add 15 minutes to the duration. This means that the total duration of a maxed out Enchant V has been reduced to 2 hours (down from 5).
  • Price of gems from the Gem Shop Npc has been reduced to 2k (down from 5k).
  • Price of gems in the reward shop have been reduced to 50 points (down from 100).
  • Price of gem bundle in the reward shop has been reduced to 800 (down from 2000).
  • Fixed a bug where binding a key to a map would not consume the map. (Waited a bit for this fix due to the rarity of maps, but now with the increased loot rates it should be ok)

@Xagul
Trust me if i must waste 5 or 6 sec to use one combo that deals ~10% dmg of my enemy (its easy to outheal) while he can just spamm me... if i use energy form while casting equilibrum i gonna deal 1.5k dmg more while my combo is 7k-10k and its only 10% of targets health (why 10%? because he got 2x regeneration beetwen my hits so he have full hp all time -.-) I should deal HUGE amount of dmg cuz i must stack my combo while any other voc just press one or two hotkeys 24/7
And i have 7k-10k combo ONLY IF TARGET STAYS NEAR ME ON SPECIAL SQM WHERE MY EARTH FORM EQUILIBRUM HITS TWICE!
Aaa and u said that its not for exp... then why energy form from equilibrum hits every target on screen but for fucking low dmg? I saw maybe one or two elementalist on server one was 800lv other ~200 while playing half day -.-

Pls stop tell that elementalist is balanced. Yesterday i test mu SUPER ULTRA OP COMBO ELEMENTAL EQUILIBRUM at my friend 2,5k lvl priest. He lost stupid 40% mana and i waste all my souls. Next he test his dmg on me. He autoattack + spam stupid smite and i cant regen dmg which he made. Two days ago when Strategix (Ninja) still have t5 eq, one t6 weapon and one t5 weapon burst me in 1 second. Next i try made my SUPER ULTRA OP COMBO ELEMENTAL EQUILIBRUM and what??? Yeah i take his 50-60% HP, next i MUST USE WATER FORM WHICH MADE 0 DMG AND HE REGEN ALL HP. So i ask how the hell elementalist is balanced? Also u all time tell about 'top burst dps combo' but think now: If enemy use ramp, hole, stairs, or ladder where is my ELEMENTAL EQUILIBRUM dmg?? At this moment i lost 8s for get all form+spell and 70 souls... And question to Admins: If Elementalist is balanced why noone play him??

Last edited:
Been thinking of download Elfbot NG since everyone bots here anyway but all the cracks I've checked has some kind of virus, often trojan horse so I was wondering, are there any elfbot ng cracks without any viruses? If so, could you please pm me a link of it.

So any plans on making a EU one? or it will just be this one?

Since its just over crowded and impossible to Abuse a boss cuz of the retarded broadcast message

Been thinking of download Elfbot NG since everyone bots here anyway but all the cracks I've checked has some kind of virus, often trojan horse so I was wondering, are there any elfbot ng cracks without any viruses? If so, could you please pm me a link of it.
Trojan is what the crack uses to crack it.

Since its just over crowded and impossible to Abuse a boss cuz of the retarded broadcast message

It's not retarded, it's supposed to be announced.

If you want the bosses to be only to yourself, use boss maps.
That's why they are made.

It's not retarded, it's supposed to be announced.

If you want the bosses to be only to yourself, use boss maps.
That's why they are made.

Its retarded, Its making even lvl 4k come to enigma to take the bosses so please

The EU server really helped kill DeathZot last time so I don't plan on ever doing that again. Also the EU server was made because EU players could not play because of 400~ ms ping, now that we have a better host that is no longer the case. We're still working on ways to give people more loot. However loot orbs are dropping 3x the amount since release and you can make a few T2s/hours manually hunting and collecting orbs (people just don't want to).

Its retarded, Its making even lvl 4k come to enigma to take the bosses so please
Alright. I think you're both sort of misunderstanding. The Region bosses (Need an item to summon) are worthless for higher levels, as they don't drop equipment.
The other bosses (Sin, Hate, Evil, etc) are worth a lot to higher levels, but there is no announcement other than "Server has cleaned, bosses are respawned"

My suggestion: Make it so all the random bosses, Sin, Hate, Evil, etc are on different, random, respawn timers with no announcement.
Region bosses can stay the same. The announcement for them is good, and high level waste time by killing the lower level bosses.
The EU server really helped kill DeathZot last time so I don't plan on ever doing that again. Also the EU server was made because EU players could not play because of 400~ ms ping, now that we have a better host that is no longer the case. We're still working on ways to give people more loot. However loot orbs are dropping 3x the amount since release and you can make a few T2s/hours manually hunting and collecting orbs (people just don't want to).
You say 3x. But I have 4 or so points in the Orb drop rate thing, and i probably only get 1-5 loot orbs an hour.

Back