• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
The EU server really helped kill DeathZot last time so I don't plan on ever doing that again. Also the EU server was made because EU players could not play because of 400~ ms ping, now that we have a better host that is no longer the case. We're still working on ways to give people more loot. However loot orbs are dropping 3x the amount since release and you can make a few T2s/hours manually hunting and collecting orbs (people just don't want to).

Jake its fun that you say EU players dont have a nice delay. I just say please check who wins the Food event etc. Its for sure not a EU player cuz of the insane delay we have.
Alright. I think you're both sort of misunderstanding. The Region bosses (Need an item to summon) are worthless for higher levels, as they don't drop equipment.
The other bosses (Sin, Hate, Evil, etc) are worth a lot to higher levels, but there is no announcement other than "Server has cleaned, bosses are respawned"

My suggestion: Make it so all the random bosses, Sin, Hate, Evil, etc are on different, random, respawn timers with no announcement.
Region bosses can stay the same. The announcement for them is good, and high level waste time by killing the lower level bosses.

You say 3x. But I have 4 or so points in the Orb drop rate thing, and i probably only get 1-5 loot orbs an hour.

And no why would i talk about the Region bosses that doesnt give a shit cuz of some fucktards had to abuse it

You say 3x. But I have 4 or so points in the Orb drop rate thing, and i probably only get 1-5 loot orbs an hour.
It also depends a lot on where you hunt and how you hunt. "Loot orb drop rate increased depending on the difficulty of the zone (T1 areas = edrona 1x, ancintera 2x, pandora 3x) (T2 areas = aurora 1x, kokoa 2x, arcadia 3x)"
AoE hunting on easy mobs also gives much more orbs. If I hunt in the 2k+ area I barely get loot orbs, while at banshees I get tons of them since the orb drop rate is higher and I kill them much faster which helps me much more with my gear despite it being t1 drops instead of t2 drops.

@lag complainers:
I'm from Europe and don't have lag at all.

Jake its fun that you say EU players dont have a nice delay. I just say please check who wins the Food event etc. Its for sure not a EU player cuz of the insane delay we have.

So i won once food event, once i was 2nd or 3rd, i did good job at dodgeball event and yes i'm from EU. I have ping ~110-120 but i don't have lag.

So i won once food event, once i was 2nd or 3rd, i did good job at dodgeball event and yes i'm from EU. I have ping ~110-120 but i don't have lag.

so tell me where from EU what programs do you use

holy shit kid, do you not know how to read the forums? for real? if you have this big of a issue dont you think people would of said something about it before?...... do some damn research..... idk how many times people have said to use this... http://www.leatrix.com/

i love people say they got 100+ ping with no lagg.... 100+ PING IS FUCKING LAGG! THE PING SHOULD BE AROUND 50.

aoZZL1kw.png

Yay! :D

I live in Poland, i tried to use leatrix, but it was same with it and without it.

i love people say they got 100+ ping with no lagg.... 100+ PING IS FUCKING LAGG! THE PING SHOULD BE AROUND 50.

Yeah, you know better if i lag or no. I move smothly without lags, delay and any kind of that stuff. So stfu kid. :)

So am I the only one who thinks ninjas are a bit squishy? Yes you get to duel wield. Hmmm same attack as a mele fighter with the same tiered item.. except it takes you twice as long to get yours. Not to mention you forfit the perks of a shield...not that the increased healing helps, beings that you have no hp anyways.. the armor rating would be nice... yes you get a 1 sqm attack that does awesome damage. however its not targetable. so its use is next to crap other than afk botters...or if you get some one trapped. but lets face it you wont have a chance to trap some one. because you will easily die from your lack of health....so im raging. xD.....increase attack on daggers..... maybe add an armor rating to them to make up for no health... or increase attack speed...(if its not already faster havent even checked that)))...making deadly strike targetable would probably make that spell op..so idk what to do about that....the lack of hp makes it really hard to level without getting 1 hit by monsters and pvp.... i dont know how to fix that either. have daggers give 2,3,4,5,6,7,...etcc % health bonus...they would still be squishy..but not as bad...if you disagrree.... suck it..lmao jk.....

So am I the only one who thinks ninjas are a bit squishy? Yes you get to duel wield. Hmmm same attack as a mele fighter with the same tiered item.. except it takes you twice as long to get yours. Not to mention you forfit the perks of a shield...not that the increased healing helps, beings that you have no hp anyways.. the armor rating would be nice... yes you get a 1 sqm attack that does awesome damage. however its not targetable. so its use is next to crap other than afk botters...or if you get some one trapped. but lets face it you wont have a chance to trap some one. because you will easily die from your lack of health....so im raging. xD.....increase attack on daggers..... maybe add an armor rating to them to make up for no health... or increase attack speed...(if its not already faster havent even checked that)))...making deadly strike targetable would probably make that spell op..so idk what to do about that....the lack of hp makes it really hard to level without getting 1 hit by monsters and pvp.... i dont know how to fix that either. have daggers give 2,3,4,5,6,7,...etcc % health bonus...they would still be squishy..but not as bad...if you disagrree.... suck it..lmao jk.....
Okay well I expect this from somebody who has never played deathzot before...if they weren't squishy as fuck they would be the most op voc ever...also there's no way in hell he's increasing the atk of daggers because of the perk system adding 3% atk for every perk u add to attack. 10 perks on it and your atk will be 30% higher. Say u have 2 daggers at 720 each, and 10 perks on atk... Your atk would be 1,872 which is VERY high. If you don't know how to play a ninja effectively than just switch vocs? It's simple as that

umm. warriors or barbs can use perks too.. t5 for instant.. 15 perks.....vs ninja with 2 t5 15 perks is.. the same attack..

and i know there meant to be suishy.. but. i just think there 2 squishy..for the game play..starting off. with t1.. in 200 area goblins. u die in 1/2 a second. forcing you to get lvl 500-600 before attempting. seeings how you cant kill anything you can get loot from...except fishing. and that takes too long late game im sure it balances out better. but starting off sucks. im in later game now. but im speaking from starting out new as a ninja.

umm. warriors or barbs can use perks too.. t5 for instant.. 15 perks.....vs ninja with 2 t5 15 perks is.. the same attack..
I'm not going to argue with you, obviously you have some type of handicap and it's not worth arguing with somebody who won't understand the concept.

im saying i have a warrior... with t5 a ninja with t5...both has 15 perks....and there attack is the exact same. ??? so the reason for not raising attacks is????seings how we dont get a shield?? shouldent we have a perk of more attack?? thats how most games that has duel weild works..forfit armor for attack...just saying. to me it just seems like a handicap.

It's too hard to obtain tainted coins now. That banshees do drop them now is a good improvement, but there are still so many people botting at the other undeads, that getting the first (few) coins is very hard, even when hunting manual it can take an extremely long time. Some will say: kill the botters, but what if you are not strong enough to kill them and even if you can kill them their mains will come and kill you.

Possible solutions I can think of:
- A quest which gives you at least one tainted coin.
- having loot orbs from tainted that give you a tainted coin (helps manual player much more than the botters)
- let the tps of the bosses at banshees lead back to the first tp. High levels won't need that many coins then which could make them stop botting for them. The bosses will be easier to access then, but none of the other bosses of the server requires an item to reach them.
- Expanding the spawn.
- Increasing the drop rate.
- Getting a tainted coin or a chance on it when completing an undead mission.

and i know there meant to be suishy.. but. i just think there 2 squishy..for the game play..starting off. with t1.. in 200 area goblins. u die in 1/2 a second. forcing you to get lvl 500-600 before attempting. seeings how you cant kill anything you can get loot from...except fishing. and that takes too long late game im sure it balances out better. but starting off sucks. im in later game now. but im speaking from starting out new as a ninja.

You know with T1 you shouldnt go for goblins? You should gather more eq and wait for T2 and go there. Ninja got highest dps output so they need to be squishy.

Back