• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
It is simple, there was a Battle between 2 guilds, 1 person got black skull, and another got red skull, when they died, they lost no exp and no loot.
I asked Xagulz if this is how it was supposed to be, he said it was a bug.

Xagulz then fixed the bug, and I was fine with it.
I was then teleported to a rooftop with Kenia and they told me to kill him after giving him black skull.
Kenia was saying that was unfair, so I said let him keep his levels i'll get him next time.

Synthetic said it wasn't fair to me since I SHOULD HAVE gotten those levels in the first place. So I killed him once. and got the levels I would of gotten 5 minutes ago when I killed him for real in battle.

In reality, I should have also gotten his backpack, because he should have dropped it, but Xagulz let him keep it. but whatever.
Us ninjas get 100% attack speed when equipping 2 daggers (twice as fast). We also have a new passive that makes us unable to be 1 hit (we will drop to 1 hp, but not die if we get 1 hit) With those 2 things it is "ok" to have no shield and dual daggers.

So, the passive only applies if you have full health? How would you define "one-hit"?

it dont last very long, and u cant use it when ur attacking someone? lol

no it wouldnt? lol, psi shield has a cooldown, plus when u use it, it takes 10 soul, then everytime the player/monster hits u, it takes ur soul, plus when ur attacking people with other spells with SOUL, ur shield dont even last 30 seconds!!

nvm, i just now thought of something!!!

i09QF7oy.png

y he do dis!!
http://www.twitch.tv/guadostar
35 ppl on stream come join

So, the passive only applies if you have full health? How would you define "one-hit"?

I didn't script it, I just know I can't be 1 hit anymore. I know it works from around 50% health at least.

Master Elodin was blocking the mining way and telling people to "pay" if they want to mine. I teleported to him and told him to stop and never do it again or I'm going to ban him. Ten minutes later I get a message from a Senior Tutor that another person was blocking the mining way. I banned & IP banned the level 200 character, turns out it was Master Elodin on another character after I clearly told him not to do it. I then kept the IP banned for 24 hours when I should have kept him banned all week.
Just wondering, will the path be altered with the next map update to avoid the mines being blocked by a single person in the future? Botters can get stuck there as well easily when they have an auto repair pick script or a small stone seller and it's not on purpose then. If something like that happens, only barbarians and archers can lift the block with their weapon chain and impact shot.

i
Stop talking bullshit.
You were like level 2.5k maybe?, they removed 500 levels from you but in reality you should have lost 2k levels as after the removal you were level 4.5k.
f u dont know what lvl i had just stfu i was over 3k and explored whole 3k with zoth so better dont talk shit u fucking low

Master Elodin was blocking the mining way and telling people to "pay" if they want to mine. I teleported to him and told him to stop and never do it again or I'm going to ban him. Ten minutes later I get a message from a Senior Tutor that another person was blocking the mining way. I banned & IP banned the level 200 character, turns out it was Master Elodin on another character after I clearly told him not to do it. I then kept the IP banned for 24 hours when I should have kept him banned all week.
nope xagul changed that ban not u so trop lie btw u wanna ip ban ppls for 1 week when serwer not even have 1 week gg for u -.-

Us ninjas get 100% attack speed when equipping 2 daggers (twice as fast). We also have a new passive that makes us unable to be 1 hit (we will drop to 1 hp, but not die if we get 1 hit) With those 2 things it is "ok" to have no shield and dual daggers.
but doesnt that just give ninja same attack as a barb in full attack?

After putting points in the agility perk, after you logout you lose the bonus speed o.o

Yoo my crackas i finally got a new record on my hit.

So once i finished my set i went to that old ***** father time and i didnnt even crit or nuthing i just straight up attacked and did this dmg

i think im the only one who knows bout the jungle grass trick to get gear ;P but ill show people which bossmap room they have to click it in if they are nice and chill and wanna help kill bosses.

6kHe9Oq.jpg

I sold Items i dropped from disturbed and my account is ip banned :p but idc server is boring no quests just botting fishing mobs make lvls make gear ^^

No quests? Hmm, then how do you acquire T1 wep in dragons in Enigma? T1 Armor under drags? Runic Smash in Edrona? Teleport runes? Hmm?

No quests? Hmm, then how do you acquire T1 wep in dragons in Enigma? T1 Armor under drags? Runic Smash in Edrona? Teleport runes? Hmm?

lol? u call dat quests? lmao teleport rune in edron u just go to temple and u got it ^^

I mean quests who are exciting I dont think that lvl 100 team needs 5 min to kill a terror wall and there are alot, for the t1 quest is soooo exciting.

I also mean that this ot is really all about gear theres no quest for small things like a quest at monster spawn who have maybe bit money candys anything else as gear
Last time i was in a 1500 area and found a t1 ring? in a 1.5k area?

btw gems cost 1$ and i got like 150 just by botting some areas and killing bosses. No sense that they cost 1$ each.

Wow woopty-doo. You ran somewhere and found a chest, so exciting of a quest?

The server is pay to play. Explain what I'm suppose to do to get gear. Every hour when the bosses respawn I run from my hunting area to the couple of boss spawns I know. Ofcourse everysingle one of them is killed. So I don't ever get any bosses every time they spawn. The only time i ever kill a boss is when I get lucky enough to loot a map. There are 100x kids just like me, but they have KEYS and they just use them every hour or kill 10 every 5hours etc.

If you dont have a key you're fucked on this ot which is bullshit.

I honestly like this server, dont get me wrong but please tell me what im suppose to do. It's actually fucking impossible to kill a boss when they spawn cause these level 4-6ks just fucking rape them instantly before I can get there. I spent 3 hours manually mining because I dont use a bot at the miner, i made 200 ores and crafted 5 t1's. I actually cried in real life, you can ask my mom, i seriously cried because I wasted 3 hours of my life for 5 t1's and that was the only tier items I was able to receive in two days because I couldn't loot a map orb from manually grinding all day either.

So mining isn't a option, and killing the hourly bosses isn't an option. My only option is based on luck from loot, and I wish I had all the money in the world for prestige points but I dont, I use all my money for blessings. Fuck me man.. i think im gonna cry again.

Last edited:
Back