• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Have you ever even used a key?
I have 2 backpacks of keys, AFTER you kill a boss it forces you to be stuck in the boss room for 30 seconds. that means I am STUCK DOING NOTHING for 20 minutes. 20 minutes that free players would be hunting, killing bosses, looting orbs, etc.
Plus, bosses don't always give great loot. I have had plenty of bosses that just give ammo and maybe 1 tier 1 item.

Renegade is another player in my Ventrilo, the reason I say it is even is because me and him are COMPETING to see who can get the highest gear. He never donated, I have donated around $200. He is currently winning (he has full T6 gear and a T7 weapon, I have T7 weapon and full T5 gear).

That means, a NO DONATION PLAYER has around 10 T5 items HIGHER than me. and I use 40 keys every 5 hours.

Please explain to me again how what I said was retarded? I'm simply stating facts, you are just pulling shit out of your ass.

EDIT**
Oh and doing Keys or "Boss Runs" as a TEAM is the biggest JOKE I have ever seen in my entire life.
If i had to split my loot from my 40 keys, I would be at T4 set with T5 weapon right now.
We have a Priest in our in our Ventrilo and he cannot kill his bosses very fast, so we help him (and he gets all the loot). So if you see Renegade doing "Boss Runs" that means he is wasting his time gaining no loot, and he is still ahead of you. Gratz

I was using that as an example to show he has donating friends and donation shit. He did boss runs in the first 2 days when it was hard to kill titanium golem solo, noone fucking does team boss runs anymore.

Second, you keep ignoring the fucking fact that renegade, your almighty free player, HAS ALOT OF DONATION SHIT. HE HAS KEYS, SEVERAL OF THEM. So why the fuck do you keep bringing him up. Holy fuck your so caught up on his ball sack for no reason. Sure he does good at killing the fucking bosses every hour. good for him, NOW SINCE HE KILLED ALL THE GOOD BOSSES EVERY HOUR, WHAT DO ME AND MY FRIENDS HAVE TO KILL. WHAT CAN WE KILL IF THE ALMIGHTY RENEGADE AND HIS TEAM KILLS EVERYTHING EVERY HOUR, AND WE HAVE NOTHING TO KILL, AND NO KEYS TO CATCH UP.

JUST USE YOUR BRAIN FOR ONE FUCKING SECOND AND THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY. tty sir

Lol I love reading these
I just feel obligated to reply.
I put effort into trying to compete with the top players. Most of the people above level 5k haven't slept very much since this server came out, they literally are no-lifing it.
Then, people see these players that are way ahead of them (because they literally put 10-20 hours a day into playing Deathzot) and they think "They aren't ahead because of the amount of effort, its Donations and Bug Abuse!!!".

Oh also, fun fact. Tride (Now Trademaster Tride) has NEVER donated and has 2 backpacks of keys too. He just sits in depot all day trading people, and has gained $300-500 in donation items JUST TRADING IN_GAME ITEMS!

This means no one on the entire server has any excuse to complain about donations, because you can EASILY get them yourself.

I was using that as an example to show he has donating friends and donation shit. He did boss runs in the first 2 days when it was hard to kill titanium golem solo, noone fucking does team boss runs anymore.

Second, you keep ignoring the fucking fact that renegade, your almighty free player, HAS ALOT OF DONATION SHIT. HE HAS KEYS, SEVERAL OF THEM. So why the fuck do you keep bringing him up. Holy fuck your so caught up on his ball sack for no reason. Sure he does good at killing the fucking bosses every hour. good for him, NOW SINCE HE KILLED ALL THE GOOD BOSSES EVERY HOUR, WHAT DO ME AND MY FRIENDS HAVE TO KILL. WHAT CAN WE KILL IF THE ALMIGHTY RENEGADE AND HIS TEAM KILLS EVERYTHING EVERY HOUR, AND WE HAVE NOTHING TO KILL, AND NO KEYS TO CATCH UP.

JUST USE YOUR BRAIN FOR ONE FUCKING SECOND AND THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY. tty sir

Even if you can't kill the spawning bosses every hour, you can simply do maps. You are given every chance to compete with other players on Deathzot, if you are behind it is your own fault.

**EDIT**
Also, all the bosses spawn at the same time. This was SPECIFICALLY made for YOU. Mr "Oh my gosh I can't kill any bosses because they are hogging them all". There are well over 50 bosses on the map, we have 5-10 people online at any one time. that means you have 40 bosses to choose from to go kill, even if we go from boss to boss as fast as we can, you should be able to kill MULTIPLE of them before we can get to them easily.

Oh and, hardly anyone in our vent even does those bosses because we have keys, so you should be HAPPY that we have keys, since now you have all these bosses to yourself.

Please explain why you are complaining again? Oh wait, it is because you put no effort into the game, but expect to be #1 top level.

Renegade has never donated, he is one of the top levels, and has some of the highest gear on the server.
He actually has more gear than me, and I have 2 backpacks of keys.

Not only that he has almost MATCHING gear to another guild member I know that owns over $1000 of keys. Why? He takes his time to go to the bosses every hour and kill them. Everyone else is lazy, if you want to get fast gear, you HAVE to kill bosses around the map when they spawn. It is currently the BEST way to get gear fast.

**EDIT**

Also fishing has HUGE nerfs to the amount of Loot Orbs you get. You might get some gold, but a person manual hunting with Luck Gems and Prosperity will have T6 gear before you have T5 gear if all you do is fish with 5 bots, and they manual 1 character.
Lool. saying he didn't donate doesn't mean he didn't reap the benefits of a heavy donator. i know i have seen him using keys alllllll day long and if donated, werent his own. and he didnt farm enough gear to have bought some of them keys legit, so they are shared or given. and hes a hardcore botter who always has his client on 2nd screen while sitting in his char for 23 hours, so i wouldnt go as far as to defend his manualing and lack of donating.

I'm done arguing, there are 3 types of gamers.
  1. The Competitive Gamer - This gamer will work hard to be good at the game and stay on top.
  2. The Casual Gamer - This gamer doesn't work hard, he just plays the game for enjoyment in his free time.
  3. The New-Age Competitive Gamer - This player is new to the Gaming Industry (showed up in the last 5 years). They think they are competitive simply because they WANT to be competitive, but they do not realize that to be extremely good at a game, you have to put time and effort into it, almost like it is a 2nd job. -- Fun Fact, this player-type is almost never happy, and is always complaining about something.

Have you ever even used a key?
I have 2 backpacks of keys, AFTER you kill a boss it forces you to be stuck in the boss room for 30 seconds. that means I am STUCK DOING NOTHING for 20 minutes. 20 minutes that free players would be hunting, killing bosses, looting orbs, etc.
Plus, bosses don't always give great loot. I have had plenty of bosses that just give ammo and maybe 1 tier 1 item.

Renegade is another player in my Ventrilo, the reason I say it is even is because me and him are COMPETING to see who can get the highest gear. He never donated, I have donated around $200. He is currently winning (he has full T6 gear and a T7 weapon, I have T7 weapon and full T5 gear).

That means, a NO DONATION PLAYER has around 10 T5 items HIGHER than me. and I use 40 keys every 5 hours.

Please explain to me again how what I said was retarded? I'm simply stating facts, you are just pulling shit out of your ass.

EDIT**
Oh and doing Keys or "Boss Runs" as a TEAM is the biggest JOKE I have ever seen in my entire life.
If i had to split my loot from my 40 keys, I would be at T4 set with T5 weapon right now.
We have a Priest in our in our Ventrilo and he cannot kill his bosses very fast, so we help him (and he gets all the loot). So if you see Renegade doing "Boss Runs" that means he is wasting his time gaining no loot, and he is still ahead of you. Gratz
calm down my friend lol, and do u really have that many keys? lol

It's finished but Xagul is sleeping and didn't want to release it before he went to sleep incase it bugged out.

Can we make it so we can combine maps with the ruinic smasher? So we can make raid maps.

This would make it faster for ppl using maps to get through them. However, there should be a drawback so I was thinking like a dmg multiplier per map combined and no additional time to complete.

Tl;dr:
Botting doesn't gives that much of an advantage after a day or three.

To those that are saying that botters win the game. Yes, they have a huge advantage, but this is mainly till level 3k. After that it falls off very hard. I myself started playing without a bot and ended up having 7 clients open with scripts that message me for example when one of my bots is under attack. I've also hunted manually solo as well as with Eoowie, so I can talk about botting and playing manually.

Cave botters
These botters need equipment to work well. Equipment that you need on your main character, so most of your bots will be using the unique t3 sets with which they can kill up to pirates efficiently. The money and item income isn't that great, they are mainly good in getting levels themselves.

Fishing bots
Fishing gives mainly money, but the experience is horrible. The experience is only good when you have multiple chars fishing and only one char killing them so he gets all the experience. This works up to the tainted fish since after that your fishing chars need good equipment to stay alive or they will all have to attack the fish to kill them fast enough. Fishing like this on Pandora or at the pirates will get you killed quickly and it gives you only experience, some money (you have to expect that you have to buy blessings again for all your characters) and as good as no items. Money is good for prestige points, but they become expensive fast and the money income isn't that good. This botting works well till like level 3k.

Mining bots
Most of these bots are horrible and they give little advantage. You see them either mining one stone and often still missing a lot of orbs or they are mining small stones since they run from mining spot to mining spot while missing at least 90% of the orbs, which both doesn't give that many ores. So far I haven't seen anyone else with the exception of a few friends using bots that are actually mining at multiple spots and have their bot set up on such a way that they are getting at least 90% of the orbs that spawn next to the stone and a few of those that spawn 2 squares away. The previous two group of miners make these a lot less efficiently though since they compete heavily with the mining.

Additional bots
These are the manual players that are botting a bit when they can't play. If they play 8 hours a day manually their botting of the rest of the day is efficient as one of those hours played manually and thus giving a small advantage.

Why is botting not that good in general
- botting requires a lot of time that can't be spend on your main
- Most bots require a certain level which has to be reached (mining on 2k chars is way and way better than on a lot level char) semi manually or you have to make a script that levels the char fast enough from level 1 to level x.
- You have to make good scripts. Many people don't have tasks that accept missions, hand them in automatic, scripts that repair the picks as soon as they get broken, scripts that can be activated far away from the hunting spot so
you.
don't have to walk every time.
- Your botters will get pked a lot, so you have to set up your bot again or retaliate.
- When you don't have a house swapping items will require quite some time
- I've hunted banshees with Eoowie and the amount of loot we got wasn't even fun anymore. Since we are both illusionist we could AoE kill grous of 3-8 banshees within 2 seconds. The amount of orbs was sick and the experience we got couldn't be matched by any bot. When you have a spot like banshees to hunt without too many others, the manual hunting gives you only a little bit less items than doing backpacks of maps that your bot acquired at elves, but way more experience.
- They amount of money and items they bring in after you are level 3k are relatively not that good compared with what you can get with manually hunting and every moment spent on your bots is experience, maps and items missed on your main. Every manual minute is worth like 5-10 minutes of a bot.
- Money earned by botting can mainly be used on prestige points. The prestige points however make your main stronger, but you are playing less on your main which partly counters it. Due to the rapidly increasing price of prestiges you will get a huge head start, but in the end you will only be a few prestige points ahead.

If I had focussed on manually playing my main instead of botting many chars, my main would have been stronger. For me botting is a great way for a quick start on the server and to level up additional characters and if you do it when you can't play on your char it gives a small bonus, but that are the main advantages in my eyes. The reason I do it is because I enjoy making elfbot scripts.

I really believe there should be a limit of the amount of mcs you can run at a time. This will solve the issues of completely overcrowded areas at all levels. I believe it will also help out players who decide to play manually rather than bot all day.

It's finished but Xagul is sleeping and didn't want to release it before he went to sleep incase it bugged out.
hey on my log it says i have 1 premmy day left then when i log on this pops up 19:54 [ALERT!] You are no longer premium. Auto blessings disabled.!!! whyyyy lol

I really believe there should be a limit of the amount of mcs you can run at a time. This will solve the issues of completely overcrowded areas at all levels. I believe it will also help out players who decide to play manually rather than bot all day.
No because then people just use VPNs which are impossible to find.

hey on my log it says i have 1 premmy day left then when i log on this pops up 19:54 [ALERT!] You are no longer premium. Auto blessings disabled.!!! whyyyy lol
It's because when you press CTRL + G it does not update your premium status in real time. Simply re-log and you will see your premium time again.

It's because when you press CTRL + G it does not update your premium status in real time. Simply re-log and you will see your premium time again.
still does it xagul, but its all good man

No because then people just use VPNs which are impossible to find.
Well something has 2 be done, currently doing the dodgeball event and about 70% of the people are afk because they are mcs just trying to get tokens for free

Well something has 2 be done, currently doing the dodgeball event and about 70% of the people are afk because they are mcs just trying to get tokens for free
Hey there, sorry I have not been watching events but I am glad I read this before I went ahead with the update. I understand that everyone in dodgeball on the winning team gets a small amount of tokens so you are absolutely right mc should be limited for that. I will figure something out for this really quick, then I have to test a few things and we are ready for the update!

Hello. I have never donated. I have t6, I bot and I manual. I get more loot from manual than botting....but I still bot, why? because it is allowed and I can. I have been killed NUMBEROUS times while botting even in T6 so hey, guess what there's a downside to botting, you can get raped. Just say in game chat if anyone want to help kill a botter in whatever area, and I'm sure you would get some higher levels coming to clear it out for you. Because well once you are high level and geared what else is there to do than kill other people?

ok about the key debate.. yes keys are good .. maybe even slightly overpowered
but instead of crying about it all the time why don't u fucking get some ureself?
i have not donated a single $ yet somehow i have managed to obtain
- level 6000+
- nearly full t6
- 20 brown keys
- 28 silver keys
- 3 blue keys
- 1 pink key
-38 prestige

i might be an extreme case cause i played quite alot since release and have gotten a bit of luck going for me
(u mightve seen me i'm trademaster tride)

yes keys are very powerfull but there is NOTHING stopping u from playing it smart
a blue key on sale is worth 14$
140K might seem like alot but u can earn over 100K in a single day easy by selling ure gear upgrades for cash , handing tasks in for money.
also if u look around on trade for people who want to get rid of their key u might get ureself a way cheaper deal out of it (i bought a blue key for 4 T4's earlier today wich equal to 108k)
once u have ure first key(s) the ball gets roling hard , i'll take the blue key as an example and a titanium golem as an example)
1 golem will drop about 3-4 t1's and some ammo , gems etc~)
the total drop value of a titanium golem would be around 4-8K
if u kill this golem every hour asuming u'll earn 5K/hour means u can buy a new blue key 2 days later .
this is JUST from doing the one key.

i know donating players have the advantage in this. they also paid money for htis
this key cost them 25$ wich obviously u don't want to pay since u complain about it.
sadly enough we don't live in a world where evrything is free and somebody has to pay the bills for hosting, food and the rent.)

oh and for those of u who don't like to do alot of math i'll do a quick count of the "value" of donation items ive gotten since release.
2 900 point necklaces + a phoenix necklaces (20$)
30 days premium (7$)
my collection of keys
brown 90$
silver 210$
blue 67$
pink 45$
rod + pickaxe 9$

this means that by just playing the game and having fun i have earned total donation value of
439$ in a single week
thats not including any gear i have in my bank or tokens unspend.

instead of shooting down the donations and the players who donated hard earned money for the server i'd advice u step up ure game ureself and play it smart instead of crying about how they got an unfair advantage :)!

ok about the key debate..

I am glad you finally said it where people can read and understand what they could be doing to advance their progression in the server.

I would like to add however... A lot of people have been complaining about keys and such but in all the past deathzots, players were just able to straight up donate and get the best sets in the game. At least this time they have to work for what they have even if its made a bit more convenient for them. Also every reward that you can get is a tangible item in the game world, this means that literally any item that you can donate for can also be traded for in-game. You cannot donate for a decent amount of gold, you cannot donate for straight equipment. But people that are willing to donate want those 2 things, so as a normal player, make them pay for it! If you want tokens or keys or premium, sell some extra tier items to the donators for their reward tokens. This is the exact reason we did not put 1-million stacks of cc and full tier 14 into the reward shop, yes people would have bought it, yes we could prolly make a lot of money by selling overpowered items, but at the end of the day leaving those things out of the shop encourages trading.

tldr
I honestly feel like if you cannot acquire enough tokens to buy a simple premium and even a few wooden keys by trading your tier/cash for reward points then you aren't trying hard enough.

Proof:
RVTnBUV.jpg

As you can see, it is 12:30 in the morning (this is the opposite of peak time for deathzot) and within 2 minutes of yelling in the mall and posting it in trade chat 1 time, I got 3 offers ranging from t2 - t5. I honestly was expecting to do this test for about an hour just to see how much I could make by selling random items but after getting 3 messages in 2 minutes, I don't think its needed. The point is, if you have items people will want them, and if you are willing to invest some of your items into gaining wealth in the server, it will pay off in the long run as each trade you make will bring you closer to 1 more key than you had previously.
Nobody is saying that it is easy to acquire keys without donating, but at the same time, it's not easy to go to work and then spend money to donate for them either. Both methods have their benefits and their drawbacks.

Back