• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Do something about black hole -.-
Just tested it about 10 minutes ago, will be fixing it in the next update. Using a black hole will now exhaust the usage of soul orbs so people can not double/tripple/quadruple black hole.

Will we be able to sell soul orbs and or not wanted gems with the next update?

Every mage should be using int gems on their weapons if they were smart, which would solve the problem, but people do not realize the power of those gems apparantly, so meh :p

Lottery should have its items scaled up. The high end lucky win shouldn't be just 50k. It worked at the server start, but now the server has progressed so far the rewards need adjusting. I actually feel its at the point where no one uses it. Perhaps new rare items which can unmap keys should be added to the lotto only (Not available to buy in the reward token shop). Other non-buyable items should be added also. This is an example of given plays incentive of doing these low cost potentially high reward features.

Every mage should be using int gems on their weapons if they were smart, which would solve the problem, but people do not realize the power of those gems apparantly, so meh :p
even if i got max int gems in my weapons/armors i just simply get more than enough of em. Also only gems that other people buy are wis/luck gems.

Todays update:

• Added 5k area.
  • Added 6k area.
  • Added T5 Annihilator to 3k area.
  • Added T7 Annihilator to 5k area.
  • Added money as an option in Annihilator quests.
  • Added Tier 3 items to lottery machine.
  • Players will no longer lose items inside maps/keys even without blessings.
  • You will now be able to see the cooldown remaining on a key when looking at it.
  • Added a command to check your last death "!lastdeath".
  • Added a command to check info about your character "!info / !character / !me" all do the same thing, which ever is easier for you to remember. This command will show advanced stats, some of which you cannot see when click-looking on yourself (buffs included)
  • PvP experience will now be split between all players who participated in the killing.
  • Using a black hole will now exhaust the usage of soul orbs. This should prevent players from using multiple black holes in rapid succession which we believe to be the problem with the runes atm.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented players from fishing in 3k area.

Todays update:

• Added 5k area.
  • Added 6k area.
  • Added T5 Annihilator to 3k area.
  • Added T7 Annihilator to 5k area.
  • Added money as an option in Annihilator quests.
  • Added Tier 3 items to lottery machine.
  • Players will no longer lose items inside maps/keys even without blessings.
  • You will now be able to see the cooldown remaining on a key when looking at it.
  • Added a command to check your last death "!lastdeath".
  • Added a command to check info about your character "!info / !character / !me" all do the same thing, which ever is easier for you to remember. This command will show advanced stats, some of which you cannot see when click-looking on yourself (buffs included)
  • PvP experience will now be split between all players who participated in the killing.
  • Using a black hole will now exhaust the usage of soul orbs. This should prevent players from using multiple black holes in rapid succession which we believe to be the problem with the runes atm.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented players from fishing in 3k area.
Will you think about buying some better dedicated server? since on this one i and like 5of my friends that i made them to play it (actually they quit since of the freezes/lags) everyday we lagging like hell and it isnt our network provider or something since we play diffrents ots aswell and there is 0 lag on them i really liked that server and dont want to leave it just becouse of the "small" freezes. I bet u will gain alot of more users from Europe aswell. Since i live in Europe and got like ping from 130 to 400+/- same my friends. I checked like 5diffrent ots from USA and 0lags on them just dunno why i got on ur one:/

Will you think about buying some better dedicated server? since on this one i and like 5of my friends that i made them to play it (actually they quit since of the freezes/lags) everyday we lagging like hell and it isnt our network provider or something since we play diffrents ots aswell and there is 0 lag on them i really liked that server and dont want to leave it just becouse of the "small" freezes. I bet u will gain alot of more users from Europe aswell. Since i live in Europe and got like ping from 130 to 400+/- same my friends. I checked like 5diffrent ots from USA and 0lags on them just dunno why i got on ur one:/
Sorry to hear that you lag, unfortunately there is no better host for a USA server that has EU players. If we move it to EU then usa players lag, and if we host it somewhere else in the USA then the EU players will lag even more. Currently it is hosted in Montreal, Canada. The only advice I can give you is to try leatrix latency fix, and try a program like wtfast to see if you can get a better route to the server from EU.

Sorry to hear that you lag, unfortunately there is no better host for a USA server that has EU players. If we move it to EU then usa players lag, and if we host it somewhere else in the USA then the EU players will lag even more. Currently it is hosted in Montreal, Canada. The only advice I can give you is to try leatrix latency fix, and try a program like wtfast to see if you can get a better route to the server from EU.
Thanks that really help me out i using both of them and the pings have halved thier latency so its much better now . If anyone have lags too then should use any of this tools tottaly recommended..

Oh one more thing about a guy named "Kumbhakarna" yestarday i was smelting gear at oven and he came stand at me when i throw my ores he just stand in front on me and made dunno how me to get a "kick" and he jump in my place. Please fix the tile to be unable to logout or just make it in tp that nobody can came untill u finish. Since its unfair a such a guy can do to you some "magic" and steal ur staff and no i didnt press logout or any of that noobish tricks like ctrl+l etc ...prolly he pinged me.

Last edited:
Okay to anyone complaining about keys... Yesterday I put 10 luck gems on my eq and decided to hunt out the entire time of the gems at banshees. I managed to make 5 T4 items and gather 50 boss maps..... Yes 50 so I don't want to hear shit about them having that big of an advantage

That is what it was called! wtfast! lol

I couldn't think of it.

so i been playing a ninja im not too high of level on it only like 2.6k but something ive noticed while fucking with the dps testometer guy is that assassinate has no point as of now for me, blade storm is cool for fishing or afking and my dps with it is like 500k, my dps with only using flicker strike and aa's is roughly 700k, deadly strike dps after i ran outta soul from spamming that bitch like 12 times is around 800k or so but can be close to 2 mil for that 12 spam time, but when i use assassinate it fluctuates from 450k-550k, its single target dps right so why is it losing to flicker strike? i think they should be switched out damage wise tbh assassinate i want to be ftw and have some use cuz as of now its a waste of a spell

Back