• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
A small recap of the server. Played from day one til now.

I started the server, played in every beta , the first deathzot, synths remake and this one ofc.
When you start playing you feel the old deathzot feeling. I was amazed. I went from beta to beta knowing I will loose my stuff but dude I had soo much fun. I loved it.
When i started the Official release I was amazingly shocked how many people we had online. My faith into the tibia community was restored.
I started playing having fun and well I reached the point where I started questining things. First of all: Keys.
If you want to be able to Compete you eighter : Mine with a 2k+ for 24/7, Play manual The entire time for 10 hours a day minimum, Have a SHITTONS of keys.
I've had many. I got them due to alot of luck in terms of pvp and nice friends. I was happy, got one of the first t5 Sets and went on my way hunting on,leveling, pvping.
Now I've come to a point where my buddy mines 190 t1 items per hour with a few mc's. To compete with this, I would have to spend about 1000 bucks into keys.
Mining turns the whole game arround. Wile ur able to mine peacefully, sometimes get killed. so what. blessing a lvl 200 char costs 100 gold. easy.
You are able to get all the items you need(hes full t7 and hes not even level 3k). Swapping items for canes is easy.
But im not here to complain about mining. its boring. whos up to it go for it.
My point is the boss system.
Bosses are a 0 factor in the game. I lost the feeling of omfg i need to get this hate or i will have to wait hours to compete and so on. there s a lack of hunting spots. people got bored so quickly that they just start to randomly pk lowlevels wile the pvp level is 1.
Theres so many things to work on that I am pretty sure there will be major reworks or this will not have a stand for much of a longer time. I wish you guys the best of luck. Igave my items away today and will not parcipate on deathzot anymore unless I see something that makes it worth spending so many hours into.

regards, Blazed

Sorry to hear that you lag, unfortunately there is no better host for a USA server that has EU players. If we move it to EU then usa players lag, and if we host it somewhere else in the USA then the EU players will lag even more. Currently it is hosted in Montreal, Canada. The only advice I can give you is to try leatrix latency fix, and try a program like wtfast to see if you can get a better route to the server from EU.
Or, an easier fix would be upgrading the connection. 100 mb/100 only supports the part of the world your hosting the server in. Get 1 gbit/1

Or, an easier fix would be upgrading the connection. 100 mb/100 only supports the part of the world your hosting the server in. Get 1 gbit/1
The speed at which the server can download/upload has nothing to do with the time it takes for packets to be sent from point a to point b. If you would like to test that for yourself you can simply tracert deathzot.net and see for yourself that it has nothing to do with the server...

so i been playing a ninja im not too high of level on it only like 2.6k but something ive noticed while fucking with the dps testometer guy is that assassinate has no point as of now for me, blade storm is cool for fishing or afking and my dps with it is like 500k, my dps with only using flicker strike and aa's is roughly 700k, deadly strike dps after i ran outta soul from spamming that bitch like 12 times is around 800k or so but can be close to 2 mil for that 12 spam time, but when i use assassinate it fluctuates from 450k-550k, its single target dps right so why is it losing to flicker strike? i think they should be switched out damage wise tbh assassinate i want to be ftw and have some use cuz as of now its a waste of a spell

Flicker strike does the same damage as Deadly Strike. If ninjas had a spell that did the same damage as Deadly Strike, but it was ON TARGET and you can't miss (Like Assassinate) it would be incredibly overpowered. (I would be able to kill EVERYBODY on the server, and they couldn't even dodge my hits).

This is how Ninjas work:
Assassinate - On Target Spell - Uses: When target is cornerwise, or you need to conserve soul (like for black holes).
Blade Storm - AoE Spell - Uses: Area damage, and distance damage (Only true distance spell for Ninja)
Deadly Strike - Directional Strike - Uses: Single Target DPS
Flicker Strike - Displacement Spell - Uses: Good for fast hunting (if you can 1 hit the creatures), and can help you get out of traps or catch up while pking.

Flicker Strike - Displacement Spell - Uses: Good for fast hunting (if you can 1 hit the creatures), and can help you get out of traps or catch up while pking.
I honestly think you could use flicker strike when its off cooldown to get extra dps even in situations where you don't 1 hit the target, it is still soul efficient right?
Example: Assassinate > flicker > assassinate > flicker

I started the server, played in every beta , the first deathzot, synths remake and this one ofc.
When you start playing you feel the old deathzot feeling. I was amazed. I went from beta to beta knowing I will loose my stuff but dude I had soo much fun. I loved it.
When i started the Official release I was amazingly shocked how many people we had online. My faith into the tibia community was restored.
I started playing having fun and well I reached the point where I started questining things. First of all: Keys.
If you want to be able to Compete you eighter : Mine with a 2k+ for 24/7, Play manual The entire time for 10 hours a day minimum, Have a SHITTONS of keys.
I've had many. I got them due to alot of luck in terms of pvp and nice friends. I was happy, got one of the first t5 Sets and went on my way hunting on,leveling, pvping.
Now I've come to a point where my buddy mines 190 t1 items per hour with a few mc's. To compete with this, I would have to spend about 1000 bucks into keys.
Mining turns the whole game arround. Wile ur able to mine peacefully, sometimes get killed. so what. blessing a lvl 200 char costs 100 gold. easy.
You are able to get all the items you need(hes full t7 and hes not even level 3k). Swapping items for canes is easy.
But im not here to complain about mining. its boring. whos up to it go for it.
My point is the boss system.
Bosses are a 0 factor in the game. I lost the feeling of omfg i need to get this hate or i will have to wait hours to compete and so on. there s a lack of hunting spots. people got bored so quickly that they just start to randomly pk lowlevels wile the pvp level is 1.
Theres so many things to work on that I am pretty sure there will be major reworks or this will not have a stand for much of a longer time. I wish you guys the best of luck. Igave my items away today and will not parcipate on deathzot anymore unless I see something that makes it worth spending so many hours into.

regards, Blazed

I don't even think there are enough stones (rocks that you can mine) to make 190 T1s per hour even if you had the entire mining area to yourself...

I'd have to count the stones, calculate the cooldown, and also calculate how often you get a small stone instead of iron ore (about 50% of the time). Plus for every 100 iron ore you get on average 3-5 T1 items.

If what you are saying is true... he is able to mine 3800 iron ore per hour. Which means around 8000 rocks an hour. which means he is literally mining 2-3 mining stones every SECOND. Sorry, that isn't possible.

I honestly think you could use flicker strike when its off cooldown to get extra dps even in situations where you don't 1 hit the target, it is still soul efficient right?
Example: Assassinate > flicker > assassinate > flicker

This would only work if there was 1 creature on your screen, else you'd be displaced constantly and unable to use assassinate.

ur wrong about 3-5 per 100 i have 0 smithering i get that much.... sometimes more..

ur wrong about 3-5 per 100 i have 0 smithering i get that much.... sometimes more..

Then you are lucky, I have 10 smithing and get anywhere from 0-11 (11 was the maximum, and it only happened once).

Even IF he was getting 10 T1 for every 100 ore, to get 190 thats 1900 iron ore which is around 4000 stones which is 1 stone per second. (I still don't think it is possible)

The speed at which the server can download/upload has nothing to do with the time it takes for packets to be sent from point a to point b. If you would like to test that for yourself you can simply tracert deathzot.net and see for yourself that it has nothing to do with the server...
Your wrong.
My server is using a 1 gb connection, same location as urs and i get a much lower ping with a better connection. But at 100 mb (which is urs, located in the same area) I get a much higher ping with slower connection.

Remember that when hosting a server it takes a little of your internet speed and your memory aswell.
You can't possibly say internet does not matter at all
@krusty123
Krusty, please dont laugh of something you dont know shit about.

Your wrong.
My server is using a 1 gb connection, same location as urs and i get a much lower ping with a better connection. But at 100 mb (which is urs, located in the same area) I get a much higher ping with slower connection.

Remember that when hosting a server it takes a little of your internet speed and your memory aswell.
@krusty123
Krusty, please dont laugh of something you dont know shit about.

thats pretty weird considering your server is a lagfest for me and this isnt

Your wrong.

Edit:
Nevermind I was pretty sure you were trolling but now I am 100% positive you are trolling... Your server is in fucking Netherlands... Do you even know where Montreal, Canada is? I can tell you its nowhere near Netherlands?

Ping to deathzot.net: 120ms
Ping to your server: 282ms

Not even remotely the same location.

Last edited:
Then you are lucky, I have 10 smithing and get anywhere from 0-11 (11 was the maximum, and it only happened once).

Even IF he was getting 10 T1 for every 100 ore, to get 190 thats 1900 iron ore which is around 4000 stones which is 1 stone per second. (I still don't think it is possible)

Even with mcs? i think ur trippin bro lolol

regards, Blazed

What's so funny is.. no one gives a fuck about you. Please drop all your items in the mall as a giveaway, thanks.

Edit:
Nevermind I was pretty sure you were trolling but now I am 100% positive you are trolling... Your server is in fucking Netherlands... Do you even know where Montreal, Canada is? I can tell you its nowhere near Netherlands?

Ping to deathzot.net: 120ms
Ping to your server: 282ms

Not even remotely the same location.
I kind of was trolling xD

Even with mcs? i think ur trippin bro lolol

Think of it this way:

There are about 50 stones, once you mine a stone, you cannot mine it again for 30 seconds (Might be more or less than 30 seconds, I didn't count).

Which means the MAXIMUM (if you got every single stone the second it spawned) you could get in an hour would be 3000.

Lets say there were 100 stones, so you could get 6000, that still means he needs 4000, and to get that he would need to ONE HIT every SINGLE stone the second it spawned. But wait! You also have to pick up the iron ore, and bots don't do this very efficiently compared to manual miners.

No matter how many MCs he has, I don't think it is possible to even get 50 T1 items while mining in 1 hour.

Xagulz!! Do this math, let us know maximum amount of stones you can mine per hour.

Think of it this way:

There are about 50 stones, once you mine a stone, you cannot mine it again for 30 seconds (Might be more or less than 30 seconds, I didn't count).

Which means the MAXIMUM (if you got every single stone the second it spawned) you could get in an hour would be 3000.

Lets say there were 100 stones, so you could get 6000, that still means he needs 4000, and to get that he would need to ONE HIT every SINGLE stone the second it spawned. But wait! You also have to pick up the iron ore, and bots don't do this very efficiently compared to manual miners.

No matter how many MCs he has, I don't think it is possible to even get 50 T1 items while mining in 1 hour.

Xagulz!! Do this math, let us know maximum amount of stones you can mine per hour.

3960 nodes per hour assuming every single one is picked the millisecond it is spawned.

Realistically assuming every single node is covered by a single player (66 players required to do this).
1 pick attempt per second
20% success chance
=
average time to deplete a node 5 seconds

total node time = 65 seconds or 55.3 successful picks per hour

55.3 * 66 (total nodes in area) = 3649 nodes per hour

Ores yielded per hour on average:
Stones (100%) - 3649
Iron (80%) - 2919
Hellsteel (25%) - 912

Again this is assuming every single node has its own player picking it (66 total players). I think this math is right, correct me if i made a herp.

Edit:
May as well add the total tier items created while I'm at it...
Iron (T1) - 87
Hell (T1) - 36
Hell (T2) - 11

Back