• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
I've been playing on DeathZot since it's first ever era. I love DeathZot. I even love this era. No server can match this one when it comes to how much I like the content. There's always been one thorn in my side.

The Players.

DeathZot has, by far, the most toxic player base I have ever seen. You call each other names. You insult each other constantly. It's sad, i suppose. I don't really care, of course, as the server is amazing.

That is all. Carry on with your ridiculousness, you glorious half wits.

Lol you haven't played many servers then if you think these people are toxic. It's Much much worse elsewhere

@Xagul
This server is an awesome server, very-well made.
But the admins aren't that good, Admin Synthetic has banned me today for a month! His only reason was: that I've been trying to trade items, and I've already asked a Tutor that told me there was no problem with trading eq from ot to ot.
Well, about the other reason, he told me that I'm a toxic player, WHATCHA DA MEANS?!
As far as I understood, it meant that I'm killing many players & pking them, thats the reason for banishment.
Why would they make PvP system & frags & rs & bs then if they don't want people to PK?
I'm not even killing noobs, I'm killing botters & the ones who atk me only!
Never atked a single player, for no reason unless we've got a revenge.
It doesn't make any sense to banish me for a month, and say to my friend "I won't un-ban him until Xagul decides".
I've fucking worked since the server started being online, worked to get my items, & to level up to this level without any botting & got my friends in that OT, and invited random players with me in Skype, etc.
All I want to say, that the admins should be older than their age somehow, I don't care about their age exactly, but all I want, to get un-banned because theres no good reasons.
To have better proofs, I can see a player called "Toxic Gummybear", he has been killing players 24/7, not leaving anyone alone, kill kill kill, and you just came at me? Level 3,3k?!
Doesn't really make any sense >,>.
I'm asking the Admins to un-ban me, with a good way, I don't want to leave & take my team away, you are just losing players.
Thanks for reading, but all I want is to get un-banned because I'm really oppressed, innocent & clear.
Note: I'm not saying that ADMINS are bad, they are good guys, but I can see that they make differences between people & people.
I didn't know that trading was illegal, because I've seen many people trading, and they didn't get banned.
@Synthetic_

Last edited:
@Xagul @Synthetic_ you REALLY need to fix the sludge boss, you miss half hte loot in a bossroom because of the crazy paralyze.
A solution might be to remove the paralyze when the boss dies.

Last edited:
@Xagul With street prices of 10k/rewardtoken/100points, maybe Gems in rewards shop could be changed since they are extremely overpriced atm, don't think anyone buys them. (50points per gem i heard)

Little recap for Shawn and Jake:
Nothing negative.

Bugs:
PvP Arena- Archer- Impact Shot: If someone is in the door of the PvP arena and use impact shot, they can fly into the PZ zone. If their hp is low enough or they are "1 shot-able" they can die in PZ zone and lose Lv.'s / bless. The archer in the PvP arena then receives a White Skull + a Frag.

5k Zone- Boat Mapping: Some of this can't be fixed but there are places outside the boats of the spawns that you can Side Step through the wall and enter the boat or exit it..

5k Zone- Mapping: After walking through the portal to Teleport to the other spawn of monsters from the small "row boat", there are places where you can Levitate Down to. You can fish in some of these spots but I do believe that these spot here in this spawn where not supposed to be reachable. The fish here are the same found in enigma.

Mapping- General: I used ctrl+z many of times on many different characters for some mapping bugs around the world. Check those out!

Weapon Power- Are weapons supposed to give such a huge dmg increase? They give more dmg increase of everything than the helmet does.

Nice Improvements/Needs Improvements:
Spells
:
Impact Shot- I liked the new feel to Impact Shot. The new cool down time has a nice combo with strafe as a last huge blow to kill some one.

Strafe- Still do not like it :D, Why? Reasons.

Quick Shot- Very little use for this spell after Lv. 500.

Black Hole- Impossible to loot to begin with, then add the 50 people trying to kill the damn thing, then add the people who have BH's using them to kill every one in the damn place + the boss, equals out the be like a 0.0000000001% of getting it atm. The update of it feels like it was the proper thing to do. Still a bit Op, but we are all low geared so we will see how it plays later in the server.

DPS Tester:
Move it: Move it so Snipe Shot deals full DMG. I like to see the full dmg of this spell :p

Donation:
Gems- Really pointless to be in the donation shop.
Ammo- Little over priced.
Lottery- Even with the t3 put into it, still I think is a waste of money.

General Game Play:
Gear Gathering Via "Multi-Clients"- In order for me to even consider my self with in the top 50! of every one in the server. I need to bot 3-6 other guys to gain gear / money to keep up with some of the people in the server. I manual but sometimes I feel it is just not worth sitting there for 3 hours trying to loot my gear when I can bot in the same amount of time on all of my characters and gain about a little more than half I would doing it manually. Not going to lie. I was in the top 5 of the server at 2-4k and did not need to bot back then for my gear. And done everything the same but now I'm not even close to the top 10, let alone top 25 in levels. I mean damn. People have t7 and t8 pieces. Some have t7 sets. And here I am still in my t5 JUST getting into t6. I am falling farther and farther behind even with me starting to MC multiple guys. If someone can tell me how to get more gear faster, please tell me cuz I am lost here.

Money Pool- What can I say, you guys did a great job with the money pool. Wish I could sell soul orbs and gems though.

Perks:
Soul Perk- I think you should have it like you did back in the beta. 30% to gain double soul, it's just not really worth 10 points. I am like wth, I have 10 points in here but I still have little soul to spare after killing a few monsters. Wisdom Gems can fix this but eh. It's a perk. I can have all 10 of those in some other perk that could help a lot more.

Crit Perk- Really pointless. Shout replace this with attack speed perk, but nothing over powering though. Like a 1% increase with a max of 10 or something. That might be a little low though.

Gems:
Wisdom Gems- The exp gain from these things are nothing. I haven't tested it with the new "!info" command. But I had full wisdoms on for about an hour and realized maybe a 10% difference in exp with out it. Note I was fishing in 4k zone.

Intel Gems- These are so annoying lol!

Pk of lower Levels:
Low levels caught in cross fire:
Huge Levels pk low Levels:
Solution: Make is so a person can not PK someone that is not within half their level.

Well that's it atm, I have some more bugs and stuff but I can't remember it all atm.

I have one complain about this server I personally believe that barbarians aren't suppose to be able to use black holes what kind of stupid shit is that? So after tanking everyone they just black hole and laugh just a opinion.

I have one complain about this server I personally believe that barbarians aren't suppose to be able to use black holes what kind of stupid shit is that? So after tanking everyone they just black hole and laugh just a opinion.
I agree 100%

I agree with madness. The term black hole sounds like something a magic user would use. not a barb

@Xagul Also to add, I swear I didn't ever know that trading items was illegal, thats why I'm here and asking to get my char back.
About killing many players, botters, whoever, It is part of the game.

@Xagul Also to add, I swear I didn't ever know that trading items was illegal, thats why I'm here and asking to get my char back.
About killing many players, botters, whoever, It is part of the game.

unban featfate, is pking illegal? SHIT THEN GO BAN THE WHOLE SERVER

Back