• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
well see shows how kid u are well i wont argue with u no more :) dont be mad

Leave this thread and do never return @waldek0131 !
Dont come here and complain about something that isn't even an issue if you don't even play here. I agree with @Flatlander

another moron .. funny thing i left it like 3h ago but then u came in like a as$hole and mention it again and were back to the same problem what and idiot

Taking a break from my main since theirs nothing I want to do on it, I made an Illusionist and so far their really fun. My only suggestion would be; Don't make the clone run away really fast when getting attacked (which don't seem too happen all the time) or make a command so it don't move.

Only one here mad, is you.

And it's hard to understand you if you do not know how to speak common English.
You type like your five.

i guess thats awesome dude anything else i should know about me?

Taking a break from my main since theirs nothing I want to do on it, I made an Illusionist and so far their really fun. My only suggestion would be; Don't make the clone run away really fast when getting attacked (which don't seem too happen all the time) or make a command so it don't move.
The clone keeps the same distance as you. If you stand next to the target so does he, you have to get used to it though. Disadvantage is that you can't let him tank far away while you are keeping your distance.

@Xagul REALLLLLLY wanting the ability to leave or re-key/map after i finish my boss..... not being able to do so is making buying more keys very undesirable.....

Anyone else feel like Xagul needs to take some time out of all 'these updates' he's working on, and teach his staff to how to use the mute function properly?

@Xagul @Synthetic_ Please change the time from 30 seconds in boss map....go in 1 shot sin, pick up orbs in 5 secs...so much wait time takes forever

19:37 Using one of 388 treasure maps...

20:42 You advanced from Level 8831 to Level 10053.

FIRST LEVEL 10k+

LOVE these exp bugs i get to exploit!.. lmao... Darren found it too

Back