• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
hE30rGC.png

BAN MUCH?!!!!

hE30rGC.png

BAN MUCH?!!!!
Nothing illegal in that. i dont even like the little fggot but he did nothing wrong.

but seriously? you cant even call that playing a game with that many added keys to your screen. your just a robot.

Nothing illegal in that. i dont even like the little fggot but he did nothing wrong.

but seriously? you cant even call that playing a game with that many added keys to your screen. your just a robot.
lmao man that shit is from deathzot v1, i hardly even play now

also pretty mad that the only ammo worth selling was supernefed in drop chances.... was.. like 80% of my money income... and dont really understand the reason behind nerfing paralizing ammo drop rates.....

also pretty mad that the only ammo worth selling was supernefed in drop chances.... was.. like 80% of my money income... and dont really understand the reason behind nerfing paralizing ammo drop rates.....
what dont you bitch about?

What dont you bitch about? for real can you ever just agree with something?

you lying little fuck you took that SS like an hour ago
yes duh its from deathzot v2, but i just loaded up the same damn icons what i had on deathzot 1, idc about how my shit looks, i still got the job done on v1, and on v2 i could care fucking less about it!!!!

Anyone knows any useful/free programs to reduce latency? Except Wtfast and leattrix?

Fix a Proxy for european players! You should see the incredible speed I manage to run at, you'd say compensate with dash clicking but negatives > positives, as dash click seems to override manual movement thus being fucking inefficient at times

im writing a big complain i saw someone rebirth 1.5h later hes lvl 4K?
wtf is this? its gonna destroy the server i guess this was not ment?

Back