• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Well, since I wasted 7 days almost on trade chat let me post this here;
TRADE MY T5 XBOW FOR UR T5 WAND !!! PM ME

@Crowely
Ah, oke.

Already taken care off ;) Sanctuary was created today and hit level 6.5k within an hour. We hope to get him to 9k+ in time. Beil had to go afk and I have to work tomorrow, else we would have fed him kills to 10k. Rebirth quest will be probably tomorrow evening for those in Europe and afternoon for those west of Europe.

Any specific time?

im getting fucking agitated by my ping to this god forsaken server -.-' I rely on dash clicking and that fucking fucks me over every time because it will not fucking disable when correcting with Arrow keys ....

im getting fucking agitated by my ping to this god forsaken server -.-' I rely on dash clicking and that fucking fucks me over every time because it will not fucking disable when correcting with Arrow keys ....

Where do you live, what is your ping, and are you currently using Leatrix and WTFast?

Netherlands
Varies 125-350
Using Leatrix & WTFast, but not noticing any noticable changes, still same delay

Can you do a pingtest and speedtest too? just whatever location is closest to you, and post the results.

pingtest.net and speedtest.net

I am not sure if you know how computers work so let me help you out a bit...

If you create a document in notepad and then type "yournamehere" and save that document. You can open that document at any time and see "yournamehere". Now open that same document and type the word "mynamehere" then unplug your computer, plug it back in, start it up, and tell me if what you typed is still there. It wont be.

Now apply that same logic to the tibia server, if something goes wrong, your character will be back to when it was last saved... you haven't seen a rollback yet, we have not rolled back at all since the server has been opened. If something really bad happens then you will see a rollback, and these no more than 1 hour setbacks will feel like fucking paradise compared to the 24 hours you will lose if we really roll back. So please, give us a break and piss off.

What people dont understand with computers or any kind of tech there are GRANTEED going to be bugs/problems it will never work perfectly.

Can you do a pingtest and speedtest too? just whatever location is closest to you, and post the results.

pingtest.net and speedtest.net
What do you mean? Using WTFast or just my ping from house to provider? One problem remains though, even IF WTFast were to function1 00% properly and guarantee smooth gameplay, trial will dissapear eventually and you'll be back at the spot you began at

What do you mean? Using WTFast or just my ping from house to provider? One problem remains though, even IF WTFast were to function1 00% properly and guarantee smooth gameplay, trial will dissapear eventually and you'll be back at the spot you began at

Basically, if you have 50-100 ping locally, of course you are going to have 100+ ping to canada.
I have 20-50 ping to most places in the USA. I had 105 ping to Deathzot (Canada), I use Leatrix and I now have 50-80 ping (which is playable).
(I do not use WTFast, if I did, i'd have like 20-50 ping easy).

If I play servers in England, I use WTFast, ReduceTheLag, or a similar service to increase my ping, that is just how the internet works.

There is a reason why every single game released has NA and EU servers, but Deathzot isn't big enough for that, so you will need to use services like WTFast to increase your speed. If you refuse to use the tools provided that will increase your speed, there is nothing anyone can do to help you.

Of course if you ARE using Leatrix, and WTFast, and still have terrible ping, then it is probably your internet service provider, because I can literally play any game hosted anywhere in the entire world while using WTFast and it be smooth enough to play.

So fucking true. I've been laggy everyday this week and it's only when i play Deathzot. Could you take a look into it, it's really pissing me off and costing me alot of deaths

Basically, if you have 50-100 ping locally, of course you are going to have 100+ ping to canada.
I have 20-50 ping to most places in the USA. I had 105 ping to Deathzot (Canada), I use Leatrix and I now have 50-80 ping (which is playable).
(I do not use WTFast, if I did, i'd have like 20-50 ping easy).

If I play servers in England, I use WTFast, ReduceTheLag, or a similar service to increase my ping, that is just how the internet works.

There is a reason why every single game released has NA and EU servers, but Deathzot isn't big enough for that, so you will need to use services like WTFast to increase your speed. If you refuse to use the tools provided that will increase your speed, there is nothing anyone can do to help you.

Of course if you ARE using Leatrix, and WTFast, and still have terrible ping, then it is probably your internet service provider, because I can literally play any game hosted anywhere in the entire world while using WTFast and it be smooth enough to play.

My internet is fine, i've never had a single issue with lagg on european servers.. You should watch my tibiacast when i play aurora, you'd notice a big difference with the speed I run at in comparison to this OT lol

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3581641198

And no offence but, there's been a couple dozen ots which i've played on last couple years who did have these proxies or whatever its called to reduce latency for other locations, and they didnt have 300 ppl active, not nearly

but w/e man, just hope he will introduce something like that in the future because it just bugs me out, and sure aint just me

My internet is fine, i've never had a single issue with lagg on european servers.. You should watch my tibiacast when i play aurora, you'd notice a big difference with the speed I run at in comparison to this OT lol

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3581641198

And no offence but, there's been a couple dozen ots which i've played on last couple years who did have these proxies or whatever its called to reduce latency for other locations, and they didnt have 300 ppl active, not nearly

but w/e man, just hope he will introduce something like that in the future because it just bugs me out, and sure aint just me

WTFast is basically a proxy that reduces latency (it's actually better). Any serious gamer should have a subscription to it, or a similar service.

I'm not a serious gamer, I only play tibia, either real or this.. I dont require WTFast to play 9.8/10 OTS i play, but just having to rely on such side programs [WTFast] to make it the gameplay optimal for european players is just lame, maybe im the only one with this mindset, but i dont enjoy playing at this rate, im dying too often because I cant run like i am used to in real tibia thus cant survive either and impatience doesnt mix well with killing monster 1-2 by 1-2

-.-

Back