• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
  • Hunter - Grizzly Bear will no longer randomly walk around when targeting. This should prevent the bear from luring extra monsters by accident.
  • Ninja - Flicker Strike will no longer target boom boxes.
  • Tactician - Boom Boxes are now walkable.
  • Tactician - Smoke Bomb no longer paralyses players, only monsters.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented bosses within time rifts from spawning.
  • Fixed a bug where the orcs in the level 1k time rifts were not giving enough experience.
  • Decreased damage output of all monsters inside unstable time rifts.
  • Melee monsters inside unstable time rifts will do much less damage but now have a small directional attack that deals a large amount of damage.
  • Increased the time between fisco ice calling out a name, and using his super freeze ability.
  • Increased the chance of successfully freeing a frozen party member in the fisco ice fight.

• Hunter - Grizzly Bear will no longer randomly walk around when targeting. This should prevent the bear from luring extra monsters by accident.
  • Ninja - Flicker Strike will no longer target boom boxes.
  • Tactician - Boom Boxes are now walkable.
  • Tactician - Smoke Bomb no longer paralyses players, only monsters.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented bosses within time rifts from spawning.
  • Fixed a bug where the orcs in the level 1k time rifts were not giving enough experience.
  • Melee monsters inside unstable time rifts will do much less damage but now have a small directional attack that deals a large amount of damage.
  • Increased the time between fisco ice calling out a name, and using his super freeze ability.
  • Increased the chance of successfully freeing a frozen party member in the fisco ice fight.
Thanks for this update, I was wondering if their was anyway you could add a hotfix for the Shade>Illusionist bug. When attacking with Shadow Rift, if the clones damage hits my character, it gives me pz lock, and a skull. Also if my clones shadow rift hits another play (even with my swords off, it still attacks them, and usually kills them and gives me a skull.

No.... :( Why you wanna go and mess with that. We were doing just fine without that nerf.

aDaEy2A.jpg

First Rebirth Helper! #RenegadeForTutor #RenegadeForAdmin #RenegadeBestHelperWorld

im getting fucking agitated by my ping to this god forsaken server -.-' I rely on dash clicking and that fucking fucks me over every time because it will not fucking disable when correcting with Arrow keys ....
Hello I read your post earlier and thanks to @Evan was able to fix this annoying little bug (This regarding the dash clicking method of movement you mentioned). I will try to get it implemented on the live server asap for you.

Thank you @Evan for the help finding the problem :D!

@Xagul Dangerous Duo Boss only spawns 1 of them. Also their loot table Seems to be the exact same as terrible trio. Not really worth killing them with their dmg/hp vs loot.

i think there should be some caps on Rifts, like Edrona Max level 1500, Ancientera 2000 and so on.

Still complaining crowley...still complaining... why cap a hunting zone?

Cap Enigma, cant go if you over 200...cap Edrona cant go if over 500...sounds fine

Still complaining crowley...still complaining... why cap a hunting zone?

Cap Enigma, cant go if you over 200...cap Edrona cant go if over 500...sounds fine
now caping at the minimum req for the next rift is non-logical retardness at its best. you get into the next rift which is very hard for your level at start, and u die, then u have to keep ping-ponging between the 2 till you get your footing in the next instead of having a soft buffer of safety inside the new progression.

I just dont think level 3ks should be able to just bot the shit out of low rifts and rob it all of other players and so on. That, is a logical complaint

Rifts are there for us reborn players so we dont take every other spawn on the server, the thing is now that fisco was made easier etc there became so many reborn so its getting crowded there also

Rifts are there for us reborn players so we dont take every other spawn on the server, the thing is now that fisco was made easier etc there became so many reborn so its getting crowded there also
If rift full can always go hunt normal monsters...or kill the the people in the rift.

You can trade any Tier 1, 2, or 3 item for any equivalent item at NPCs, therefor SELLING weapons is basically already in the game.

I think he wants to be able to sell them for cash...maybe? Idk

Alright well! I think I have a decent idea. Since there isn't many houses available in Enigma or Edrona I personally believe that there should be rent on houses. So people that quit will lose them. And people that are playing get a chance to receive a house.

Back