• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
not many changes atleast not before rebirth mate

mostly just key changes from just b4 they shutdown afaik, no real other big changes (atleast not early on)

Wasn't there meant to be a preview of whats new ?
not many changes atleast not before rebirth mate

mostly just key changes from just b4 they shutdown afaik, no real other big changes (atleast not early on)
Since there are so many of what I like to call copy and paste server's maybe its a good idea they haven't given a preview yet.

it happens man, i dont member mine either lol
You actually going to play this time lmao
Guess I'll play at the start as well, what vocation is good Blinky? :))
honestly can play just about anything and be okay haha if you haven't played before you might not want to start as a Ninja haha

Last edited:
You actually going to play this time lmao

honestly can play just about anything and be okay haha if you haven't played before you might not want to start as a Ninja haha
I'm gonna go ninja and 1 shot people once I hit level 500 kk.

isn't it going to make nearly everyone who will prestige 3x different vocs be nearly the same? You can have the skills of a paladin, knight, and sorcerer?
Yes normally if you rebirth 3 times into 3 different vocations you would be almost exactly the same as everyone else. But here on Deathzot there is quite a selection of vocations to choose from.
vC1lNNK.png

Yes normally if you rebirth 3 times into 3 different vocations you would be almost exactly the same as everyone else. But here on Deathzot there is quite a selection of vocations to choose from.
vC1lNNK.png

imao blinkzlikemen is that really a vocation or a troll for blinkz

Back
Top Bottom