• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
By the way, how tf all these people have a vocation already? Server accidentally online for a little today?
You could log in and pick a vocation but you couldn't leave the temple to go hunt or enter the mall.

By the way, how tf all these people have a vocation already? Server accidentally online for a little today?
I forgot to block logging in after I applied some changes. I will open the server a day or so early so people can choose their vocs and just chill out talking or w.e but I don't wanna open it this early because it might confuse people who find the server on otservlist when they log in and cannot leave temple.

I forgot to block logging in after I applied some changes. I will open the server a day or so early so people can choose their vocs and just chill out talking or w.e but I don't wanna open it this early because it might confuse people who find the server on otservlist when they log in and cannot leave temple.
All good, was just checking to see how many characters have been made and noticed all the vocations haha

dont forget you "forgot" some tier 14 stuff lying on the ground, along with that magnum condom u accidentally dropped..

how ppl have a choosen vocation in highscores?? :O
"I forgot to block logging in after I applied some changes. I will open the server a day or so early so people can choose their vocs and just chill out talking or w.e but I don't wanna open it this early because it might confuse people who find the server on otservlist when they log in and cannot leave temple."

shoulda left it on ;(

4802386235.png

i feel ashamed of this!!!

You may start creating your characters at any time by using the website. Please note that you will be unable to log in until release day.

If you lost the password to your account feel free to contact us at: [email protected]
Alternatively you may send Synthetic a private message on the official Deathzot Forum: http://forum.deathzot.net/
We will try to help you as best we can so please be patient.

Here is a crude list of updates, Synthetic will put them up on the website tomorrow and add fancy pictures and stuff...
If I missed anything on this list that should have been done for the wipe, please post here so I can look into it before its too late :)

* Important balance changes for the fresh start:
  • Donations disabled for the first week. Players may still use the reward shop if they win tokens from events.
  • Everyone will have free premium for the first week.
  • Fiscos Ice has been disabled in the reward shop for the start of the server.
  • Gilded Catalyst has been disabled in the reward shop for the start of the server.
  • Name Change has been disabled in the reward shop for the start of the server.
  • High tier items have been removed from the lotto/mystery tickets for the start of the server.
  • Increased the price of ammo/gems in the reward shop to prevent inflation in the fresh economy.
  • Old names will be reserved for the first week of the server. If you want your old name back you must create the character on the account it was originally on before the wipe.

* New Shit
  • Fair PK System - Various factors such as level/tier will now detemine if a pk is fair or not. If the kill is determined to be unfair, the victim will not lose blessings/experience.
  • Unstable Rifts can now appear around the world.

*Other Changes
  • Keys will now spawn bosses where they are used rather than inside of a private room.
  • Reduced the drop chance on gems.
  • Slightly reduced the experience lost without blessings.
  • Doubled the price of blessings.
  • Blessings now protect 100% of experience lost.
  • The gold spent on blessings will now be awarded to the pker in pvp.
  • *ALL* Amulets may no longer be swapped in combat.
  • Fishing will no longer stop as soon as a player moves. It will instead stop after a player walks a few squares away.
  • Removed Midguard Emperor from maps/keys.
  • Mining perk now goes up to level 20.
  • Mining perk now affects the amount of ore mined from rocks.
  • Smithing perk now goes up to level 20.
  • Smithing perk effect reduced to 7.5% (down from 10%).
  • Deaths Empathy now works in pvp.
  • Deaths Empathy now has a 30 minute cooldown.
  • Lockpicks now cost 2 boss tokens (down from 3).
  • Adjusted many of the monsters around Enigma to be similar in exp.
  • Adjusted the scale on gold earned for level up achievements. (Mostly to reduce the amount of gold gained at lower levels)
  • Removed some of the reward token chests from Midgaria. (We will most likely re-add these throughout the areas after Midgaria)
Question mainly about the keys, Like the idea. But they wont be useable in town right? You know how some people are. lol.

Question mainly about the keys, Like the idea. But they wont be useable in town right? You know how some people are. lol.

Doesn't matter WHERE they are useable.

If someone spawns 70,000 bosses right outside of temple. Just go into game-chat and say "Bosses in Town" and they will be all dead in less than 30 seconds.

Doesn't matter WHERE they are useable.

If someone spawns 70,000 bosses right outside of temple. Just go into game-chat and say "Bosses in Town" and they will be all dead in less than 30 seconds.
unless its the highest lvl who just wants to see the world burn :cool:

Lol your right hahahah xD
How ya been bud, Havent seen you ina while.

Been working on my own projects.
Plus i've been playing SMITE, Block N Load, Company of Heroes 2, and Rainbow Six Siege Beta.

Back