• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
No need to be rude here. Anyway I guess they did a pretty bad job at explaining. The fact is that there is not just one that is "best" because it really depends on what you want to do and how you want to do it. You must also realize that you actually get to play 2 vocations at the same time eventually so that makes it even harder to tell you what is the "best".

I will do my best to give you an example:

The absolute top damage dealing single vocations:
Ninja: Melee/Single Target < this is not always the case though as soul is a finite resource for ninja, once it runs out other vocations may deal higher dps.
Leviathan?: Melee/Aoe < not actually sure about this one but in theory it should be
Sharpshooter: Range/Single Target < assuming the Sharpshooter is not moving (walking)...
Pyromancer: Range/Aoe < assuming lots of targets... otherwise there are better options.

The absolute best single vocation for survival in theory should be:
Barbarian: Melee (because it is meant to be a tankier vocation)
The problem is that Priest is able to heal quite a bit so once you rebirth, Priest becomes a better option. (You can go barbarian/priest but I've heard its quite boring)
thanks for this reply

I can't see images with the image button so here is just link.. Fuck me.

http://prntscr.com/8zqonp

10:22 Penalty [1]: Jarx is bitch nb
10:22 Global save/clean in 60 seconds, please pick up your items!
10:23 Global save complete. Bosses have re-spawned.
10:23 Penalty [1]: ~BARK
10:24 Penalty [1]: that didn't work
10:25 Penalty [1]: WHY SERVER UP NO ONE IS TALKING?!?!?
10:25 Penalty [1]: TALK U BITCH
10:26 Penalty [1]: making progress already

:eek:

this server work like this all the time? I have small lags not work smoothly, I have good internet connection ;/ and its only 42 players online now

this server work like this all the time? I have small lags not work smoothly, I have good internet connection ;/ and its only 42 players online now
I move around with arrow keys as if I'm dashing with magebot.. without anything running. 0 lag!

its unplayable for european players, i play a lot of in brasil/usa servers and no one have more shit dedicate server like this, u probably host this in pc in ur grandma or something XD
gg gj hf

It didn't lag much on the first release, and they haven't changed their hoster.

If you are overseas, you need to use a tunneling service and leatrix.

Just like when I play your polish servers I use the same things.

if you expect your internet to work flawlessly after passing over an ocean without any tweaking, you are literally insane.

It didn't lag much on the first release, and they haven't changed their hoster.

If you are overseas, you need to use a tunneling service and leatrix.

Just like when I play your polish servers I use the same things.

if you expect your internet to work flawlessly after passing over an ocean without any tweaking, you are literally insane.
Wtfast, alot who play archlight use that to connect (if from cali etc)

still even with leatrix and some tunneling service u will have big delay depending on where u live
its not magical tools that removes any ping it just improves it a little bit

still even with leatrix and some tunneling service u will have big delay depending on where u live
its not magical tools that removes any ping it just improves it a little bit

This is true, but honestly I go from 200 ping to around 70-90 when playing most games overseas.

I have never had a game be unplayable due to lag, because it is overseas. But maybe that's because of my own internet being so good.

Back