• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Due to popular demand, the second era of Deathzot will be coming to an end so that the third era may begin.
We do not have an exact date for this yet so we will leave the server running with the current double exp/uber rate boosts active so players can mess around for the time being.

For those of you who are not familiar with this concept , I will explain how the process works.

First of all, I think it's important to clarify that a new era means all characters will be reset. This allows the server to have a fresh start where players can race to the top again.
All characters will be deleted. All houses will be cleared. The only thing that will persist through the reset is your account.

A popular question is "What happens to donations?". The donation situation is actually quite simple, for the first week all donations will be disabled.
The only way to obtain tokens and spend them in the mall is through the random events that occur. This allows players to have a fun donation-free week of competition.
After the first week donations will be enabled again. It is at this point in time that players may begin donating and/or redeeming their old tokens.
Any account that has donated in the past will be able to redeem their old tokens using the !redeem command in-game.
You will be able to redeem every last token ever donated for on an account, however, only 20 OLD tokens (aka 2000 points) may be redeemed per 24 hour period.
This means if you had 100 tokens before the reset, it will take you 5 days to redeem them all.
Please note that this does NOT apply to NEW tokens donated for. All new tokens are granted in full when !redeem is used.

Once we get closer to the day of the reset, the server will be closed for internal testing and updates.
Roughly a day prior to the new era starting, the server will open so that players may log in and create their character, choose a vocation, and chat in temple if they wish.

In addition to everything stated above, we have also decided to try something new this era.
At the start of Deathzot we created keys as a better alternative to private hunting areas (aka PHAs).
These keys ended up turning into what was basically a PHA and so for the second era we tried to force people to use them out in the open so players could contest the bosses spawned by keys and create conflict.
While in theory this sounded fun, there was still a flaw in the concept. Deathzot is divided into many different "zones", all of which have a level requirement.
This allowed players at the top to hide in areas where the majority of players could not access. We brainstormed some solutions to this but at the end of the day, every idea felt "forced" and honestly quite shit.

It is for this reason we have decided to completely remove keys from Deathzot. Some new stuff is being added in their place, but the idea is to make a more fair and competitive server for everyone.
We hope that you will all find Deathzot much more fun without them. Personally, I am very excited to see the effect this has on the servers progression and economy.

P.S.
I will be making a post for the update notes closer to doomsday. I have been working on a new system that I think you all will enjoy. Something with backpacks and runes! ;)

put your kids up for adoption , divorce your wives , quit your jobs ... the new era of deathzot be coming :D (no really tell evrybody lets make this the biggest era yet!)

regardless of what ive said about keys and/or you xagul, i respect the decision to remove keys to make it more of a fair game and having lvl (for area access) actually matter more, good luck to everyone playing, maybe when it gets closer you can all have some old elfbot scripts i wont have any use for not playing ;)

regardless of what ive said about keys and/or you xagul, i respect the decision to remove keys to make it more of a fair game and having lvl (for area access) actually matter more, good luck to everyone playing, maybe when it gets closer you can all have some old elfbot scripts i wont have any use for not playing ;)
Yea whatever, I'll see you there

sorry mate, on extended vacation so no deathzot for me this time, gonna be giving out some old tokens tho probs
Ahh suck, I'll message you on discord/skype to catch up sometime the groups been boring without you

how about u git gud and use it to ur advantage instead of crying about it
how about i like playin the fuckin game with other actual people, but i understand where you're coming from. your boyfriend must be fuckin sad that you have no hands nerd, sick advantage

Back