• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Ironman players would probably be more vulnerable to normal players since they are limited to playing without trading, but normal players should still be able to attack them. It'd be nice maybe to see some hunting zones where only Ironman players can enter in order to avoid being massacred by normal players. But as somebody who doesn't plan on playing more than one or two characters, this Ironman option has me pretty hyped. At this point I'm just really hoping the server will be out within the next week, really craving some dzot rn.

Ironman players would probably be more vulnerable to normal players since they are limited to playing without trading, but normal players should still be able to attack them. It'd be nice maybe to see some hunting zones where only Ironman players can enter in order to avoid being massacred by normal players. But as somebody who doesn't plan on playing more than one or two characters, this Ironman option has me pretty hyped. At this point I'm just really hoping the server will be out within the next week, really craving some dzot rn.
he should take his time and perfect what he's making instead of rushing to push out the new deathzot reset
although it sounds good to have it in a week, it would be bad :/

he should take his time and perfect what he's making instead of rushing to push out the new deathzot reset
although it sounds good to have it in a week, it would be bad :/
How would it be bad? Lol..
The OT is basically completed. It has content for MANY months.
Although it's the same content as before, it's not "bad".

How would it be bad? Lol..
The OT is basically completed. It has content for MANY months.
Although it's the same content as before, it's not "bad".
i'm talking about the new content he's adding.
being rushed to do something doesn't make the it any better, if he takes his time to create it he can perfect it as much as possible rather than putting out sloppy content
its the difference between slapping a sandwich together and actually taking the time to make it look good

i'm talking about the new content he's adding.
being rushed to do something doesn't make the it any better, if he takes his time to create it he can perfect it as much as possible rather than putting out sloppy content
its the difference between slapping a sandwich together and actually taking the time to make it look good
Oh, okay.. I missunderstood you then :)

Would it be possible for you to make it so that they can place items inside a house, but they're not able to be picked up/moved by anyone else. This could be done quite easily by bonding each item dropped with the player that looted it.

As good as I am at tibia, the content on this OT would only last 3-4 days tops for me.

Just read some vocations descriptions which brought back some good memories, but also the reason I quit, which makes me wonder:
  • is it still possible to get these keys for tokens and bind them to bosses which if you have enough of them allows you to use a house + cavebot to farm bosses 24/7 and get equipment at a speed that's unmatched?
  • Is mining still OP when you have a monopoly on them with your cavebots that are actually using good scripts?

If not I might try out some of the least popular vocations just for the fun of it. Not going back to my tactic of having this huge automated mc fishing farm with donation rods which allowed me to level at an unmatched speed till they made certain changes on it to nerf this tactic xD Probably just going casual without a bot, seeing if I can kill some botters to then get hunted off the server :p

Any changes since the summer of 2014 that I should know about? Or general tactics assuming I forgot everything.

Keys will be removed
Glad to hear that. No idea if changes were made to them in my absence and despite I made a post here once how botting wasn't that good once your main is past level 3k so it was just nice for a headstart the key part really bottered me.

"Bottom 5 (Least Popular) Vocations (Including Rebirths):
  • Tactician
  • Shaman
  • Hunter
  • Zenbow
  • Hailbringer"
Can anyone say why these are so unpopular? Remember that ninja into tactician wasn't that bad (for pvp) and the shaman sounds fun.

Last edited:
Glad to hear that. No idea if changes were made to them in my absence and despite I made a post here once how botting wasn't that good once your main is past level 3k so it was just nice for a headstart the key part really bottered me.

"Bottom 5 (Least Popular) Vocations (Including Rebirths):
  • Tactician
  • Shaman
  • Hunter
  • Zenbow
  • Hailbringer"
Can anyone say why these are so unpopular? Remember that ninja into tactician wasn't that bad (for pvp) and the shaman sounds fun.
Honestly, I liked zenbow/zealot. Super fast attacks and it's silly. Really fun but not everyone likes 'OMG WEAK DPS NOT BEST' sort of vocs. :l

Honestly, I liked zenbow/zealot. Super fast attacks and it's silly. Really fun but not everyone likes 'OMG WEAK DPS NOT BEST' sort of vocs. :l
Just like any game... people find metas and large majority of players follow

It's fun to see familiar faces. Zealot + Barbarian used to be the most used combi together with Shade + Illusionist. Zenbow and several other vocs didn't excised back then.

Is there a way to retrieve your password? I can log in on multiple accounts that I made 2.5 years ago, but not my main account.

It's fun to see familiar faces. Zealot + Barbarian used to be the most used combi together with Shade + Illusionist. Zenbow and several other vocs didn't excised back then.

Is there a way to retrieve your password? I can log in on multiple accounts that I made 2.5 years ago, but not my main account.

Recovery Key otherwise you'd have to talk to Xagul. Try emailing [email protected] or messaging him on the DeathzOT forum

Back