• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Characters may be created via the website now.

Edit:
If you created your character before now you will need to create it again.
Old names are now reserved until the server opens. What this means is that if you want your old name, you must create the character on the account that originally owned it. If you can't remember which account owned the character then you will have to wait until the server opens to create the name on a new account.

Last edited:
Characters may be created via the website now.

Edit:
If you created your character before now you will need to create it again.
Old names are now reserved until the server opens. What this means is that if you want your old name, you must create the character on the account that originally owned it. If you can't remember which account owned the character then you will have to wait until the server opens to create the name on a new account.
I'm taking this as theres gonna be no changes to the current classes. Am I correct?

I have been roaming the deathzotforums to help me with my decision on taking a fine vocation. Since I'm most likely one of the only manual players and I'll be going ironman. I want it to be a good choice from the start. I'm looking for something with survivability yet a bit of damage.

Got these choices in my head atm:
- paladin
- elementalist
- zealot

Any help/assist on what vocation? Thanks in advance :).

I have been roaming the deathzotforums to help me with my decision on taking a fine vocation. Since I'm most likely one of the only manual players and I'll be going ironman. I want it to be a good choice from the start. I'm looking for something with survivability yet a bit of damage.

Got these choices in my head atm:
- paladin
- elementalist
- zealot

Any help/assist on what vocation? Thanks in advance :).
Have you played before?

Yes, I have and I've always enjoyed it. But with some new classes and the ironman possibility I don't want to end up with a wrong decision.

Wish I had time to play. I would no life the shit out of this again and with the addition of the ironman it would be a blast. Curious to see how it will pan out.
Might hop on when I have some time to check out what's new.

@Xagul when it comes to Ironman, if I have 2 different accounts with a bunch of RP on them, is it possible to still transfer them from an ironman to ironman?

Wish I had time to play. I would no life the shit out of this again and with the addition of the ironman it would be a blast. Curious to see how it will pan out.
Might hop on when I have some time to check out what's new.
I'm gonna be playing Casually this time around man, you should join me as Ironman Casuals :D

So still no suggestions for what vocation to pick in the long run?

Thank you, any hints why? I have not seen the leviathan in the vocationlist.

Just pick a voc you like to play all vocs are good but the best voc tbh ive seen ppl lvled up i mean like lvled up alot of lvls = 50k+ :D was levi/warrior idk why i hope someone can tell me

Just pick a voc you like to play all vocs are good but the best voc tbh ive seen ppl lvled up i mean like lvled up alot of lvls = 50k+ :D was levi/warrior idk why i hope someone can tell me
It's good?

Is shade/ i forgot if this was illu or pyro but are they still good? because if they are still good i want to play them again but what should i pick first to begin with?

Back