• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Unfortunately, I don't have the server's distro (the .exe)... and Xagul is sleeping. I'll see if I can get my version (SynZot) running in the meantime.

Honestly anything would be a breath of fresh air at this moment in time

Well I've spent the last 4 hours of my Friday night trying to get it to work. I don't think port forwarding works on this router or my ISP is blocking it. Not sure since it's my roommates.

Sorry guys :(

I also even tried to set it up on Amazon Web Services, but had no luck either.

Well I've spent the last 4 hours of my Friday night trying to get it to work. I don't think port forwarding works on this router or my ISP is blocking it. Not sure since it's my roommates.

Sorry guys :(

I also even tried to set it up on Amazon Web Services, but had no luck either.
just talk on deathz, shit

Welp that’s unfortunate, maybe get someone to help you do it aka Xagul

Last edited:
There's 4 others online right now. Might be your IP changer?
I downloaded it with proxysite and it worked. But idk how to create an acc

PD: try 111111/111111 it worked for me after 5 min

Last edited:
Some changes:

• Edited depot to have teleports to beginning areas to help people who haven't played deathzot before
  • Added manarune that scales with level (this was actually always in deathzot, but Death never added it to an NPC to obtain them..) say 'mr' to Malak to buy it
  • Knight's exori is now half what it cost before (50% mana)
  • Barbarian Tears heals a little more
  • !spells have been added to show all class spells
  • Exp rate increased by 50% and loot rate by 25%
  • Opened the guild house in temple to the public. Bosses spawn every 30 minutes in there.

Also fair warning - Ninja's are almost unplayable on classic DeathZot. They have super low health and struggle past 500+ areas.

Back