• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
I have some ideas to add in xagul
This event could make the gold collection event a little less boring
This event would help players get lvls faster

Synthetic said himself they have super low health so why not?
I played ninja until 650ish and decided to switch because of low health pool, but the damage ninja outputs in lower levels and 200 area is insane.
Ninjas are fine imo, they just need good gear to be playable.

I will continue my ninja. I don't mind a squishy play style but I feel like it should have a way to progress, even if that means dying a lot.
Hope i'm not wrong and hit a massive wall.

The major hints have already been shared. As I continue to work on the changes already announced I will add things from time to time :)
KAKAAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKAKAKAAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKAKAKAAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKAKAKAAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKAKAKAAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKAKAKAAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKAKAKAAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKAKAKAAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKAKAKAAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKAKAKAAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKAKAKAAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKAKAKAAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKAKAKAAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKAKAKAAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKAKAKAAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKAKAKAAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKAKAKAAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKAKAKAAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKAKAKAAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKAKAKAAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKAKAKAAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKAKAKAAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKAKAKAAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKAKAKAAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKA

@Synthetic_ Are you talking about your First era with ninjas? If so they didnt struggle and we know that @alekito Am i right bru :D

nvm saw it was 8.0

Last edited:
Back