• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
As a suggestion for gold improvement: it might be an idea to put decent amount of gold in dungeon chests and make dungeons more or less a different option to farm gold instead of the regular walk around spawns for ubers/gold orbs. This way dungeons might be used more again. Had a feeling they were slightly neglected previous era's (or just for the sole purpose of finding ubers in them as well).

Damn! 2 weeks earlier and i would have had an entire weeks break to grind the start! No Era IV during spring break! FucK!
HYPE!!

About the gold issue there is no issue really IMO. You can transmute runic orbs, 100 = 1cc and since its 5x loot you will have enough runic orbs for items anyway.

Edit: Also killing gold overpowered monsters will be more valuable now.

Last edited:
Era IV will begin on May 3rd, 2019!

Until then, join those playing classic DeathZot 8.0 -

classiczot.servegame.com
client: 8.0

account: 111111/111111
Same date as our NA season :O no otservlist countdown I guess? Anyways best of luck! :)

And what are the updates or changes?
You could tell us a little summary for those who are not aware.
Pretty sure before release they will do patch notes, if they are introducing anything.
Would be good to get a detailed\clean list of what the otc is, how it'll work bla bla, but i assume that'll come with notes aswell :)

We will be pushing the date back a bit so that we do not conflict with Knighters stuff, this will be better for everyone, especially the players interested in playing both servers.
Will post an update later on with the changes. The good news is it gives more time for me to think of random stuff to add for the update, like Bard!

We will be pushing the date back a bit so that we do not conflict with Knighters stuff, this will be better for everyone, especially the players interested in playing both servers.
Will post an update later on with the changes. The good news is it gives more time for me to think of random stuff to add for the update, like Bard!

View attachment 35890
Nice! Just push it back one week? Reset it on the 10th instead 😎

View attachment 35890
you're a nice guy :)

Nice! Just push it back one week? Reset it on the 10th instead 😎

Like I said more details will be posted later when Synthetic gets home but I don't expect to delay it just 1 week that wouldn't really solve much of the issue. I don't want to put an exact date on it now and then decide to change it again so I will wait until I talk with Synthetic a bit more about it.

you're a nice guy :)
Yea we reached out to him, and offered for us to launch earlier, and in turn them later, he was very open to the idea and we came up with a solution that will not only benefit both dev teams, but also the players who want to enjoy both projects :)

Thanks @Xagul for being so open to coming up with a solution instead of both projects cannabalizing eachother on this :)

View attachment 35890

C# spell name needs to be changed to The Brown Note

Back