• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
it's funny how people cry about not getting more updates... besides more classes/combinations this server is honestly done
it has dungeons for every leveling range , leveling zones till 3rd rebirth lvl 50K?
so on that note.. who of you got that ?
oh nobody?
so your asking for more content but haven't even finished the current content .. gotcha.
this server is honestly finished.. the only things he could possibly add is
1) more vocations
2) more mini games?
3) more secondary shit to make you more powerfull?

the main issue is deathzot as a server is flawed.
it's a game with a core idea. you upgrade your gear and your gear = how strong you are.
the issue with it is the upgrading at some point slows down to a crawl (i'm guessing this is T12 next era)
the highest tier being T13 or T14 (not sure).
but once you hit the "crawling speed" tier. progression just feels like it stopped.

most players live for that next upgrade but when your next upgrade click is more then a month away instead of just a few days that exitement goes away and becomes a grind.
it's why his new server/xdc had a better concept (in terms of gear)
every piece of currency you use has a chance to be that next amazing item you will use. there is no mindless grinding just a next gamble to get that amazing item you want.

deathzot is great by it's simplicity but also flawed because of it .. i can let an 8 year old play deathzot and he will get the point .. get more gear & upgrade.

i'd say a fun twist on deathzot would be removing the upgrade system , add random stats to the gear , make tiered gear drop per zone (so midguard would drop t10 for example). and introduce a re-roll system with a chance to break the gear.
(tho this is my personal preferred way and probably goes against what deathzot is.)
I got 2nd rb ty
Yo wtf is a 3rd rb

it's funny how people cry about not getting more updates... besides more classes/combinations this server is honestly done
it has dungeons for every leveling range , leveling zones till 3rd rebirth lvl 50K?
so on that note.. who of you got that ?
oh nobody?
so your asking for more content but haven't even finished the current content .. gotcha.
this server is honestly finished.. the only things he could possibly add is
1) more vocations
2) more mini games?
3) more secondary shit to make you more powerfull?

the main issue is deathzot as a server is flawed.
it's a game with a core idea. you upgrade your gear and your gear = how strong you are.
the issue with it is the upgrading at some point slows down to a crawl (i'm guessing this is T12 next era)
the highest tier being T13 or T14 (not sure).
but once you hit the "crawling speed" tier. progression just feels like it stopped.

most players live for that next upgrade but when your next upgrade click is more then a month away instead of just a few days that exitement goes away and becomes a grind.
it's why his new server/xdc had a better concept (in terms of gear)
every piece of currency you use has a chance to be that next amazing item you will use. there is no mindless grinding just a next gamble to get that amazing item you want.

deathzot is great by it's simplicity but also flawed because of it .. i can let an 8 year old play deathzot and he will get the point .. get more gear & upgrade.

i'd say a fun twist on deathzot would be removing the upgrade system , add random stats to the gear , make tiered gear drop per zone (so midguard would drop t10 for example). and introduce a re-roll system with a chance to break the gear.
(tho this is my personal preferred way and probably goes against what deathzot is.)
What you are saying is that steady progression is a grind. You rather want Randomized crap that summerize 99% of all gacha games and find that interesting?
No thanks, rather not have RNG be a focus.
Because then it's just about to farm for RNG rolls in the end.
And then you just wished you could grind a little to secure the gear instead.

What you are saying is that steady progression is a grind. You rather want Randomized crap that summerize 99% of all gacha games and find that interesting?
No thanks, rather not have RNG be a focus.
Because then it's just about to farm for RNG rolls in the end.
And then you just wished you could grind a little to secure the gear instead.
Depends how u make the rolling of the gear ..
You can make the system as such that if enough money is used you can force your perfect item

Depends how u make the rolling of the gear ..
You can make the system as such that if enough money is used you can force your perfect item
Or just faster gear progression?
Tbh, your system sounds more grindy than anything.
And that is because i have played tons of Maplestory and Diablo 3.
They RELY on rng as heavy as you want Deathzot to do.
And Diablo 3 has rerolls, all you do is farm for rerolls or grind to hope to get another EQ drop that is better.
Maplestory makes you use RNG stat rolls which costs money. It does not take long to get 1 reroll. But you often have to reroll atleast 50-60 times per EQ before you get anything you really want (not the best). And another 100+ times to get perfect stats on 1 item.
It's just about farming money, farming drops to reroll.
Instead of having a constant progression through and through.
If you want to be able to reach T14, a better alternative would be that world bosses drops special EQ orbs that gives tons more than a regular one is worth (i don't know ratio, but 1k or 5k).
Making progression a thing that other people can participate in as well.

Why are people even wasting minutes discussing the EQ system??????????????
It's not Deathzot without the current EQ system, stop discussing it naow

A good QoL change would be to make it so you can swap weapons for a fee or something. One of the main appeals of deathzot is experimenting with vocs and this would help with that without really fucking anything else up including trading.

A good QoL change would be to make it so you can swap weapons for a fee or something. One of the main appeals of deathzot is experimenting with vocs and this would help with that without really fucking anything else up including trading.
Tbh bringing back the old loot system (where you get items instead of orbs) would solve this issue as you can just trade your weapons for another for no fee.
But since there will be no bots, it will be hard to sort the loot (annoying af at least) to fix this issue though Xagul can add a "Manage loot containers" feature similar to the one in RL Tibia.
Since there will be no ironman this will also make trading more valuable hence the OT might feel a little more lively.

Last edited:
I'll take the orbsystem any day.. It's just a mess sorting all the gear out in the bag. You can also sell the orbs for money (I recently discovered...) which solves the money problem quite well. Since they are worth enough.

I'll take the orbsystem any day.. It's just a mess sorting all the gear out in the bag. You can also sell the orbs for money (I recently discovered...) which solves the money problem quite well. Since they are worth enough.
With the old system you could transmute items which essentially resulted in the same thing.

Back