• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Tbh bringing back the old loot system (where you get items instead of orbs) would solve this issue as you can just trade your weapons for another for no fee.
But since there will be no bots, it will be hard to sort the loot (annoying af at least) to fix this issue though Xagul can add a "Manage loot containers" feature similar to the one in RL Tibia.
Since there will be no ironman this will also make trading more valuable hence the OT might feel a little more lively.
People will still find a way to bot, I can guarantee it.
lol, so botters can easily obtain loot, and have the upper hand? I dont think so. Orbs system alllllll the way. Its the only thing that gives us manual players the upper hand on botters. Keep orb system.

What's to stop people finding an Uber wirh an alert script, logging into the otc client, snagging 5x loot and going back?

People will still find a way to bot, I can guarantee it.
lol, so botters can easily obtain loot, and have the upper hand? I dont think so. Orbs system alllllll the way. Its the only thing that gives us manual players the upper hand on botters. Keep orb system.
Seems like you either didn't play with the old system or you just don't understand what I mean.
I don't want monsters to have items in their dead bodies...
The old loot system would give you items instead of runic orbs in your backpack.

Also @Weelet I'm happy with the current system so don't mind either way but as I said if he reverted it then he would have to implement a manage loot containers system where items are automatically looted or moved into specific backpacks.

All this intellectual discussion, i wish your main priorities were how to improve group play in deathzot and not on a system that has already been refined godfuccinbless

Seems like you either didn't play with the old system or you just don't understand what I mean.
I don't want monsters to have items in their dead bodies...
The old loot system would give you items instead of runic orbs in your backpack.

Also @Weelet I'm happy with the current system so don't mind either way but as I said if he reverted it then he would have to implement a manage loot containers system where items are automatically looted or moved into specific backpacks.

The old system caused problems which you can read more about here Loot System Overhaul (https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/deathzot/loot-system-overhaul-t14.html) so it had it go. The new system is the basically the same thing because you can trade the orbs in for free to get random items or pay a fee to spend it on a specific item of your choice.

Stop that's a terrible idea, there has to be something to spend money on when you play tibia. Deal with it
Prestiges, gems, buying items from tier traders, buying stuff from people I guess. There is always that to spend money on.
However I did say i'm fine with the current system.

Is ninja deadly strike going to be reworked? With no bot it's pretty much going to be useless, in fact even with bots it was easy to just time moving side to side, it was kinda like a rhythm game and even if you did get hit it honestly didn't do that much damage unless the person had barbarian uber. Only solution I can think of is to make it a 1 sqm range exori vis that works on adjacent but not diagonal tiles. Maybe make it only work like that on marked targets or something, idk but it definitely needs a change if you want it to be viable in manual play.

Xagul: I don't want to continue updating this server, but I'll reset it so you can all play.

The Players: autistic update ideas

Xagul:

1i0zna.jpg

Is ninja deadly strike going to be reworked? With no bot it's pretty much going to be useless, in fact even with bots it was easy to just time moving side to side, it was kinda like a rhythm game and even if you did get hit it honestly didn't do that much damage unless the person had barbarian uber. Only solution I can think of is to make it a 1 sqm range exori vis that works on adjacent but not diagonal tiles. Maybe make it only work like that on marked targets or something, idk but it definitely needs a change if you want it to be viable in manual play.

Moves like that could become passive bonuses tbh. Just auto dealing more if behind target etc.

@Hawk Shadow Thanks for reminding me why I lost interest in making OTs. In all seriousness though, you act like its some super secret strategy to clear donations, reset the server, and not update it. You seem to have missed the post where I stated that the original plan was to just TURN DEATHZOT OFF!

Since everyone keeps spamming me to reset the server, here are the terms. If you don't mind what you see here, enjoy the new era! If these terms bother you, tough shit play something else!

• Previous donations are disabled. (and seriously next era I can just re-enable them if this new idea isn't popular it's not a big deal)
  • We are highly pushing the use of OTC (mainly out of my genuine curiosity if people would even enjoy manually playing Dzot).
  • Server will likely see very few updates still (outside of the initial update that will come with the wipe and general maintenance).
There are no "secrets" here. Everyone that has been spamming me for a reset knows exactly what is going to happen and nobody is going to be "surprised" like you think they are. Deathzot is here, provided as-is for people who still want to play it in its current state and so long as it makes enough money to cover the hosting costs it will continue to exist as such.

Deathzot isn't here for YOU, I don't owe YOU anything, and I'm not running a charity. The server exists because it was my hobby, it is no longer. It is not my career, and I am not your servant. It would be much easier for me to just turn the server off and never have to deal with it (or you!) again, be happy for what you are getting, or don't... I really don't care.

Hi i'd like to order one deathzot, hold the bots, and a little extra exp on the side. Oh, extra dragons please. 🔥🐲🔥🐉

Back