• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Moves like that could become passive bonuses tbh. Just auto dealing more if behind target etc.
Issue with it is getting back attacks at all.
You used it with scripts to get behind enemies all the time.
It's about soul use for damage done. It's a good spell.
Just make it toggle on/off so you side step around monsters to do the spell when auto attacking the monster.

it's funny how people cry about not getting more updates... besides more classes/combinations this server is honestly done
it has dungeons for every leveling range , leveling zones till 3rd rebirth lvl 50K?
so on that note.. who of you got that ?
oh nobody?
so your asking for more content but haven't even finished the current content .. gotcha.
this server is honestly finished.. the only things he could possibly add is
1) more vocations
2) more mini games?
3) more secondary shit to make you more powerfull?

the main issue is deathzot as a server is flawed.
it's a game with a core idea. you upgrade your gear and your gear = how strong you are.
the issue with it is the upgrading at some point slows down to a crawl (i'm guessing this is T12 next era)
the highest tier being T13 or T14 (not sure).
but once you hit the "crawling speed" tier. progression just feels like it stopped.

most players live for that next upgrade but when your next upgrade click is more then a month away instead of just a few days that exitement goes away and becomes a grind.
it's why his new server/xdc had a better concept (in terms of gear)
every piece of currency you use has a chance to be that next amazing item you will use. there is no mindless grinding just a next gamble to get that amazing item you want.

deathzot is great by it's simplicity but also flawed because of it .. i can let an 8 year old play deathzot and he will get the point .. get more gear & upgrade.

i'd say a fun twist on deathzot would be removing the upgrade system , add random stats to the gear , make tiered gear drop per zone (so midguard would drop t10 for example). and introduce a re-roll system with a chance to break the gear.
(tho this is my personal preferred way and probably goes against what deathzot is.)

Well to answer all of your statements and bullshit... Nope.

(Advancend explination)
Nope.

I got t12s last era and the ONLY Thing making u bitches cry is that it ACTULLY takes effort to play this OT, its not one of those P2W or you reach end game in just a week or two.
The bot being gone is going to be so much more funz
So with the most respect : Sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up :) Xagul is op in all his glory and this OT is by far the best out there

Oh btw the class i used was a PVP class to gain that eq :)

11:46 Berra Badpojke
[Zealot/Barbarian]
Vice Leader of China
---------- Stats ----------
Level: 40,786 Tier: 11.6
Prestige: 88 PvP: 1592
Armor: 99.15% Healing: 440,000
Power: 1230% Attack: 1,600

hahhhh reset
no ads
no moneyback
hhh
dead server in week again man whats the point.
noone interest in your new ots`? so now u just open this for free money hahh

i donated loads last era and idgaf about any refunds :)
what is dead is your brains tho <3 use your money to fix that, it would give more for yourself and the people around you

Well to answer all of your statements and bullshit... Nope.

(Advancend explination)
Nope.

I got t12s last era and the ONLY Thing making u bitches cry is that it ACTULLY takes effort to play this OT, its not one of those P2W or you reach end game in just a week or two.
The bot being gone is going to be so much more funz
So with the most respect : Sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up :) Xagul is op in all his glory and this OT is by far the best out there

Oh btw the class i used was a PVP class to gain that eq :)

11:46 Berra Badpojke
[Zealot/Barbarian]
Vice Leader of China
---------- Stats ----------
Level: 40,786 Tier: 11.6
Prestige: 88 PvP: 1592
Armor: 99.15% Healing: 440,000
Power: 1230% Attack: 1,600
T11.6 with 88 prestige , i see u played without any1 challenging u xdxdxd

Would it be possible to remove the ironman until reset? would like to put over some eq onto another character to try it out

would be nice whit some more ppl on the 8.0 im online alone :(
The 8.0 one just dies out so fast.... we wanted the 8.6 synzot that was suppose to be hosted but synthetic forgot he can't host it lol

Looking for a custom ot that isent pay2win. Am I doing any good waiting on this?

Looking for a custom ot that isent pay2win. Am I doing any good waiting on this?

100%. This is not pay2win. You only have to grind a lot and invest time farming and leveling.

Also the donations only can give you like access to buy premmy which gives you 10% more exp(i dont rly remember the exact amount) and faster orb collection.

You can buy other things but they wont make people overpowered so dont mind about that.

And you can get reward points ( donation coins ) in game via events.

I recommend you to test the server now and learn a little bit of it before it wipes so you know which voc you like most or where to hunt,quest,buy,etc...

Ram died in my main PC so the 8.0 will be down until new ram comes.. in the meantime working on the remainder of the updates / ideas for the relaunch.

Sorry to hear that. 😢 When you put it back up can you plz fix acc manager?

OWUV1fb.jpg

This makes 26.

Back