• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
I mean, doesn't paladin benefit greatly through sword usage? Seems a good obvious choice. I foresee at least a few Paladin/Samurai combo users.\

Also jesus, @Xagul , did you get into some adderall this month? Goin' Ham on the new vocs. You're an honor and a scholar.

Howboutdat PoE league announcement though? Legion. Sounds dope.

I mean, doesn't paladin benefit greatly through sword usage? Seems a good obvious choice. I foresee at least a few Paladin/Samurai combo users.\

Also jesus, @Xagul , did you get into some adderall this month? Goin' Ham on the new vocs. You're an honor and a scholar.

Howboutdat PoE league announcement though? Legion. Sounds dope.
<3

If you want to help test you can login. The new vocations are added in.

If you have any feedback for the new vocations you can talk about them in the discord or post on here

Last edited:
Not sure if it's going to be implemented in the OTC, but I played Lich for a while and it's pretty annoying having all of your spawns show up in the Battle window, fills it up completely unless its basically fully extended

Not sure if it's going to be implemented in the OTC, but I played Lich for a while and it's pretty annoying having all of your spawns show up in the Battle window, fills it up completely unless its basically fully extended
Hopefully you'll be able to hide those in the OTC.

You will be able to hide summons as well as other things in the OTC.

4JqAACE.gif

The only option that doesn't work is "Guild" because dzot does not use emblems for guilds which is required for that to function.

i kinda like the new tier 9000 bp but i really hate the money combining since im trying to mass sell things and its auto combining while i do it making me click on wrong items and such.

i kinda like the new tier 9000 bp but i really hate the money combining since im trying to mass sell things and its auto combining while i do it making me click on wrong items and such.

Just put the items that you are selling into a different bp so they don't get shuffled around when the coins are added/merged.
Another option is to just throw the t9000 bp in your arrow slot while doing that stuff.

Just put the items that you are selling into a different bp so they don't get shuffled around when the coins are added/merged.
Another option is to just throw the t9000 bp in your arrow slot while doing that stuff.
im talking about after i get done hitting a looting orb. it all goes into my regular bp. As i try to sell 1-2 things it starts auto combining moving stuff around. i guess i could move it all to another bp then sell it but its so much extra work bleh

@Xagul
Demonhunters combat roll is a faster rapidfire multishot.
But it costs nearly 3x the soul and deals no damage.
I would suggest that instead of Combat roll being the level 200 spell.
Make a buff spell which decreases their movement speed but increases their dist/life steal/crit rate or something like that.
As combat roll did not feel neccesary.
As if the buff has movement speed reduct, at 500 their unleash arsenal will put them back up again.
But if you really need the movement speed, you won't use the buff spell.
Just thought that this opened up more options and as i find rapidfire multishot to be a better use than combat roll in all situations.

What I've been wondering. Distance and magic vocations use shields, whereas melee vocations obviously use shields. Dagger users have the option to combine. Might be interesting if distance vocations would be able to wear a tiered quiver (giving healing + attackspeed/extra projectile/... based on tier)and magic vocations a tiered orb giving healing as well + attackdamage %)

Back