• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Dzot doesn't need adverts. Just proper word of mouth. Talk to people. Be like "hey this server I play is super sweet, come check it out with me."

That's how I started playing Archlight, and that's how the person who got me playing archlight will come to Dzot: through being told about it.

Also I found Baws on Archlight the other night. Monica please 🐸

These things always launch on the weekends. Foodservice blows, because I work literally every weekend of my life. Just once, I'd like this shit to start on a monday. 😂 😭

These things always launch on the weekends. Foodservice blows, because I work literally every weekend of my life. Just once, I'd like this shit to start on a monday. 😂 😭
Just let people cook their own food for once

Era IV begins in a little under 5 hours now, you may log in and choose your vocations/chat for a bit before the server starts!

Last era, there was no anti-afk(afk forever). Same this era?

As long as you are connected you should be able to afk as long as you would like e.g. for training or w.e. This should remain active unless something changes with otservlist rules.

Last edited:
50 minutes left, you can login already to get your character ready and set up. It's pretty cosy online :D.

Will there be any teamhunt for leveling? Or will I struggle to level solo as a supportive vocation?

Back