• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
There is an optional update for the client (v1.02) available on the website now. It fixes quite a few issues, you can check out the notes here.

When i read this "Further optimized the battle list. Also added a "slow mode" option for battle list sorting. This should be used by people with slower pcs that are having fps issues with many creatures on screen. It could also be useful in large events such as the sea demon fight. In general, using the "fast" option should be good enough, but I've added slower options just to be safe. "

I was like, ladies and gentleman its 2019 and WTFFFFFFFF

yes sjwland only allows positive comments
this was good fun era do reset again soon

This era was fun, probably the funnest so far with the new roa content and how it was actually possible to get 3rd rebirth.

Are there any plans for another reset sometime in the future @Xagul ?

Kind Regards
Yuki

honestly the only reason I play POE is becuse of resets & new league ideas. Just do the same? Youll grab new cash and we would probably eat anything you give us even if u shit on the plate haha

I put classic dzot online for ol times sake.

ip: oldzot.servebeer.com
port: 7171
acc: 111111/111111
client: 8.0

Last edited:
Back