• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(CANADA) AIBITOT 8.7 client 7171port

Kikia

Reaction score
this is now a canadian running server we are using a duel processor i7 3.4 ghz total of 16 cores with 32gb of ram running a 100/100MBPS connection

(CANADA)-aibitot-8.7-Semi Custom

Server Name = Aibitot
IP = www.aibtot.org
Port= 7171
Website = Home
Exp rates = stages and Will change with feed back
Quest = All Quest, Plus some customs ones.
Map= 90 Percent tibia and adding in spawns ALL the time (but are hidden so exploring is a must)
Current state= open Beta

Hi Everyone My Server will be hosted in Canada to start. and Depending on lag and what not I may move it. Basicly my server is real tibia map. which i am going to keep BUT with updates adding in new cities new spawns etc. it has rook, spawns revamped, new hidden caves added. mount system is a reward system, staff gets X mount. Etc. it is RPG right now, i plan to remove skull system eventualy adding in X amount of unjust kills till ban. donation will not be over powered pretty much just a premium account which allows you to go to new spawns and cities. as well as a few new quests (but that wont be right away). staff is open to suggestion and Plan on hosting Test servers before implamenting an update as well as giving players and followers a teaser. The server will be up 24/7 with FULL Customer support At ALL hours. auto detect bot. with out ban function.. by this I mean the bot detector detects botters and teleports them to 1 of 52 mazes with no monsters and a non pvp zone. navigate out of the maze and continue with your aibitot experience. Aibitot plans to not reset at any point in time. so higher levels will be much tougher to gain experience. guild war every sunday for 3 hours. Basicly. how this works. is hold the castle until guild war ends and your guild gains a prize. All guilds are welcome to atack and try to take over the castle. players will not loose experience or equiptment. GM and Gods DO NOT HAVE AN ALT. all staff does not wish to play Aibitot so there will be no abuse. Only Staff Characters will be for testing purposes only. Raids / Events. Will be ran per day 1 event and 1 raid. addon npc.

We are Planning on Launching Aibitot Next Week Right now we are in closed beta.

Please Post Any suggestions/Thoughts/Concerns ALL feedback is encouraged as well as Apreciated

Mods Of Ot land. please pm me if there is something wrong with my post. and I will Change it Asap ty .

Regards;
Puhefihi, Kikia

there is alot of work going into this ot 2 people currently are working 12 hours a day on this we need staff aswell 4 Staff members. 2 Gms and 2 Tutors.
donation system will be running with release of ot(when its out of beta) dontworry guys we wont let this turn into something liek spiders a op doantion system its going to be for small things that people need and use regularly

website is meh its a beta please remember this when full client is released everything will be updated at that time

also guys please if anyone can script please contact us

Last edited:
Back