• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Avatar World - WAN | Custom

Reaction score

wan.avatarworld.org | 29.01 | 16h | High Stages | Open PvP | Custom Map

AvatarWorld.org is a Tibia server based on the Avatar anime. We have two servers online today, they are: Vaatu and Raava. Today we will debut our third Wan world, which, unlike the other two, will be fully Open PvP from level 20, with a much easier experience.
We are still feeding our Wiki to provide a better knowledge of the game, because although we are a derivative of Tibia, our server is quite complex and has a different dynamic.
If you would like to participate in our premiere today, create an account on the Wan server site, download our client and wait until 16h (UTC-3).

Screenshot_3.png.4598c9000eb33d6c9116281e5a33a7b1.png

tried it, just another br server full of p2w and ganking on low lvls, stay away

i recommend this ot if u have friends who will play, pve is team based and the pvp is def team based because u have to actually think about using spells not just spamming

Played for about 10 mins, and got kicked.. did it crashed? :p

Is their any "real" Canadian servers out there? I mean, god damn.

-> Canadian hosting
-> English server title
-> English advertisement
-> English links on website

And once you're that deep inside, you realize everything is on brazilian including all the faqs, wiki, etc.
Well played OP, well played, I just got dominando'd.

TO Ultra Viciado!!!!!! Perfeito. Meu name la e Chavoz, se quer me dar algo jajsuashaush Obrigado pelo servidor.