• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA] Brooklyns Finest 7.6 YurOTS Revamped!

Zashi2014

Owner of Brooklyns Finest
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the Brooklyn's Finest advertisement page, Before we start I'd like to let you all know I have not hosted in quite a while, so bare with me. Right now there is still a couple bugs to be worked out, but nothing that will prevent you from enjoying your gaming experience! We are still only in Beta stage but I would like to go live to get the name Brooklyn's Finest out there, We will be Constantly updating Restarting every five hours within the first couple days for Lots of updates and upgrades towards the server! Other than that this server is 24/7 With NO lag Hosted in Canada

IP: Brooklynsfinest.no-ip.org
Port:7171
Experience Rate: x250 - x125
Drop Rate x5 - x8
Skill Rate x40 - x2
Map: YurOTS + Custom

We strive on keeping the people happy, by bringing daily updates, keeping an eye on the server, and by assisting in every way possible. Our staff consists of member as of now (myself) , but I am looking for more!

Mapper(s):
[Owner] Purple Kush
[Open]

Community Managers:
[Open]

Game Masters:
[Open]
[Open]

Senior Tutor:
[Open]

Tutor:
[Open]
[Open]

Once again, We are a fairly new server. this is only the beginning, so Join and become the best, While you Can!

Kind Regards,
-Purple Kush