• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Burnhearth 10.37 BETA

Will you give burnhearth a shot?

• Yes

Votes: 29 56.9%
  • No

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 29.4%

• Total voters
Can't login to server, something crashed it i suppose. Turn server online as fast as possible :)

I'm guessing my server had a restart due to updates, I'll be home within the next 2 hours I'll try to be quick.
To clarify a lot more then that. My Computer probably had a windows update (I'm guessing this from the fact that my website turned off as well and they run off of 2 different things) so I'll be home within the next 2 hours to turn it on, my apologies for the downtime I promise something like this will never happen again

To clarify a lot more then that. My Computer probably had a windows update (I'm guessing this from the fact that my website turned off as well and they run off of 2 different things) so I'll be home within the next 2 hours to turn it on, my apologies for the downtime I promise something like this will never happen again

To add to this, I will be adding double exp for today

hey ive been having trouble connecting, im guessing its offline? =/ really wanted to try this out ;p

If you actually ever put this server up, it would be a decent server.

oi guys, what happened to the server?
one day it was up and the next it's gone. any chance of you opening again?

~Deadly

Sorry guys, the project will be down for another 3 months, we will be open again soon! I promise.

Yea that server was very interesting in its own way, would really love to see it online and finished! Hope you doing some progress :)

Back