• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] ClassicOT 7.1 | HIGH-RATE | Custom Client - Antibot - Fresh New Start | Saturday 9-4-16 |

"ClassicOT Is ONLINE!"
No it's not. Might wanna open the gameworld first.

Players Online:

0/1000
Uptime: 1h 38m

ClassicOT Is ONLINE!

Am I blind same like Mex or what ? I cant see anywhere countdown .

countdown is local time probably, which is different for everyone else, replace with countingdownto.com

well anyway if hes spanish is he serious that he want to start the serwer after midnight? XDDDDDDDDD

countdown is local time probably, which is different for everyone else, replace with countingdownto.com
Wow if that is the case then the server is doomed already. No player is gonna start the server at 1:00-2:00 at night, lol.

well about the time yes i was looking the difference of time between usa and eur is about 5-6 hours and yes it is a mistake i will open the server in like 20 mins @Zappatatajacz' this server is a shit but not more than you

You hurt my feelings :<
Hope this time you didnt ask Ruthless about help in ur server so this time he wont ddos players like last time ; *

blue spell wand is only decoration the mages start with it because it was used as wand in old server but we changed that for recommendations

Willard (Edron NPC) isnt working
whats going on with the npc i just tested it and worked
Code:
16:44 GM ClassicOT: sell barbarian axe
16:44 Willard: Do you want to sell 1 barbarian axe for 185 gold coins?
16:44 GM ClassicOT: yes
16:44 Willard: Thank you for this barbarian axe, GM ClassicOT.

Back