• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] ClassicOT 7.1 | HIGH-RATE | Custom Client - Antibot - Offical Start 25-3-16 |

really boring rates, i would like it higher would be more fun and i doubt many people will try this out and spend their time on a server they dont know nothing about.
you should either start beta or make a half-highrate before u launch something with such rates
Good luck tho.

@Skream it's how 7.1-7.7 servers works. The main advantage of this server is that we don't have any other 7.1 server here and you want to use newer tibia mechanics there? :<

Also, stating "it's just OT" simply won't work since rl tibia nowadays is much easier to lvl up than few oldschool servers.
Lol shut up. Spears and stones not falling to the ground is very convenient and should be added. You make a big deal about one mechanic when there is an entire custom island that isn't part of rl tibia.

• A lot of NPC's are bugged. Either they tell you that you have not enough gold or they just ignore you completely.
• Stairjump delay - Really?
• You see an item of type 196, please report it to gamemaster. ( A LOT of these)
• Also you can dig these up and scarab coins everywhere there's sand:
7UC8dnR.jpg

• And fields put out by creatures never dissapear. A scarab farted on the tomb entrance. rip
• And exana pox doesn't work.
Seems like this server should've been tested a little more before launch.

Last edited:
Lulz I said 250 hopefully, its 50 xD so ots will fall down after 7 days (hopefully xD)

GM inactive otherwise ot is nice, Aurix use buggs as all bitch polacks do, kurwa noobs, hate all polaks

yes i was inactive since the real life work, i admit the server is fucked off with the money bug and other things, i just wont close the server right now but it will have a new start maybe in 1 month or more need rework the items and create a real custom client antibot... thanks everyone for the feedbacks

good you have admit the server is fucked up for these bugs it was nice on the start but when i sell beholder shield i logout xD try to rework all that and start again from 0

i will do my error was changing the items.xml 7.7 for a 7.4 items.xml didnt think all those bugs will appear for that..