• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] ClassicOT 7.1 | HIGH-RATE | Custom Client - Old Real Tibia Like - Antibot |

Vantoria

www.ClassicOT.us
Reaction score
24nlduo.png

2dsjvxv.png

Create your own account today!
Download the client

You will need ClassicOT Client in order to play
Website will be open for account registration.

2dsjvxv.png

Top Features

Inbuilt Multi Client
Play on ClassicOT while you play on other servers.
This function will grant you the possiblity of running more then one client at once.
Example: Use one client for making Ultimate Healing Runes, while you are fighting creatures on your Knight

Anti-Bot System
ClassicOT has a Anti-Bot System which will maintain a fair gameplay.
The Anti-Bot System will catch obvious cheaters and suspected players will be investigated.

Shared Party Experience
Share experience gained from killed creatures while being in a party with your friends.
Simply type !share as a leader of the party to active the Shared Party Experience System.
Certain requirements must be fulfilled.

Task System
Complete different tasks and gain rewards in return for your bravery!
Each task requires you to kill a certain amount of creatures.
Gain rewards in return for completing a task, based on the difficulty of the creatures killed.
2dsjvxv.png

Server Information
Premium: Free
Version: 7.1
Map: CipSoft map adapted to 7.1
Support: Directx9 & OpenGL
Shared Party Experience
Anti-Bot System
Task System
Houses: 100%
Spawns: 100%
NPC's: 100%
Quests: 100%
For further information please visit our website!

2dsjvxv.png

Experience Stages
Static --> 3x
Rates
Skill: 8x
Magic: 4x
Loot: 3x

2dsjvxv.png

Old items!
All the old items exist and they are completely identical to what they used to be in version 7.1 of Tibia.
Amulet of Life is similar to Amulet of Loss. But it will not only save you from losing your equipment upon death, it will also completely save you from all deathloss.

mbjoee.png

2dsjvxv.png

Old creatures!
All creatues are completely identical to how they used to be in version 7.1 of Tibia.
Creatures will behave as they used to do, formulas are the same and the loot dropped by creatures are accurate!
For example Fire Sword can be looted from Dragons with a bit of luck!

2zrjl36.png

2dsjvxv.png

Old runes and spells!
Runes can be conjured by players and bought from other players.
Spells can be used by reaching a certain required magic level for a specific spell.

2gvj9sl.png

Last edited:
Count me in :) Great server great adventure there ... lets make a comeback

Will give it a go. How many Multi-clients are legal? Was thinking 2, but didn't see it specified anywhere.
Browsed through the website some, the monster page has the newer sprites on there, not sure if intended.

I should be on some sat/sunday, have to work on launch night tho :p

Will give it a go. How many Multi-clients are legal? Was thinking 2, but didn't see it specified anywhere.
Browsed through the website some, the monster page has the newer sprites on there, not sure if intended.

I should be on some sat/sunday, have to work on launch night tho :p
i will work on the monsters page :D about how many multi-clients are allowed? only 2, the launch it will be at 18:00 european hour on saturday 23-04-16

we have added new "oufit" we used old one and added "addons"
x5wh7d.png

Last edited:
i will work on the monsters page :D about how many multi-clients are allowed? only 2, the launch it will be at 18:00 european hour on saturday 23-04-16

Thanks for fast response, the countdown is accurate then? I'm from USA so would be like 5pm Friday I think.
Been looking for an older style OT to play, hopefully this will bring back the memories ;)

-Player since 99'

Thanks for fast response, the countdown is accurate then? I'm from USA so would be like 5pm Friday I think.
Been looking for an older style OT to play, hopefully this will bring back the memories ;)

-Player since 99'
my bad bro im from USA too and the countdown was wrong it should be good now it will launch at 12pm for USA and 6pm for European

i think 120 ping from europe is playable right?

That is perfectly playable. Might be a very slight advantage for players closer when it comes to pvp, but it shouldn't cause too much of an issue. In pve I don't think it is noticeable

Back