• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] ClassicOT 7.1 | HIGH-RATE | Custom Client - Old Real Tibia Like - Antibot |

00:12 Uzon: I'm sorry, but you need a premium account in order to travel onboard our ships.
Wait, what? I have to pay real money to have pacc on this OT? XDDD

All boats are free, which npc is that? I can forward it to gm, must be a bug.

Great OT, come give it a try. Tasks are a great way to level/make easy cash. Task npc is just west of temple

Gm doenst care about the players, npcs aren`t working properly, for example the one that should sell Barbarian axe in Edron

Gm doenst care about the players, npcs aren`t working properly, for example the one that should sell Barbarian axe in Edron
22:46 Willard: Do you want to buy 1 barbarian axe for 590 gold coins?
22:46 Willard: Thank you. Here it is.

so i think it is working im playing it and when i say yes i did get my barbarian axe :)

This server is of the owner Tibiana. Why would he start another server when he is trying to do Tibiana v2?
Money maker incoming.

Thumbs down for me, seems like scamming. This "GM" doesn't even notice that he did not update the pictures on the new website at VIP.

http://www.classicot.com/sub.php?page=vip

GM Sacus is Tibiana. Now the GM is called GM ClassicOT

This server is of the owner Tibiana. Why would he start another server when he is trying to do Tibiana v2?
Money maker incoming.

Thumbs down for me, seems like scamming. This "GM" doesn't even notice that he did not update the pictures on the new website at VIP.

http://www.classicot.com/sub.php?page=vip

GM Sacus is Tibiana. Now the GM is called GM ClassicOT
ofcourse this is first Tibiana, i just buy this server because as i know Tibiana 2.0 is comming without edit Thais and much more real tibia look... i did start hosting 7.1 servers first than him

Will try this 2nd version again... but 10$ per week for vip seems very very high.

Back