• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] ClassicOT 7.1 | HIGH-RATE | Custom Client - Real Tibia Like - Antibot |

Your problem is you did not advertise your server literally at all before releasing it. You won't ever get players doing that
my bad then if the server doesnt go up i will fix all the sprites well and then later will make a good advertisment about the server =)

Its a good server actually. I remember when is was online as Anticus it was really nice until someone came up with a bugg to boost players or something like that, i think they even hacked GM lel.. oterwise the serveris nice

Edit: Let it be online like this, make the rates a bit higher and use it as beta then when u gon start it for real start the advertisment good. GL

So, what happened ? I couldn't log in last few days and now it's offline. It's a good server :/

FOOLS! We need a 7.1 NPVP server for nostalgic people like myself to run through when we're bored and lonely. Then you can also have a parallel PVP server for the hardcore PVP folks.

Won't you kindly put this server back up? Thank you!

PS - New Tibia is trash. I'd rather eat a D than play it

Back