• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • If you're using Gesior 2012 or MyAAC, please review this thread for information about a serious security vulnerability and a fix.

[Canada][Custom / 7.92] Castabra [KASTERIA & OLD TIBIA COOPERATE] | 2 SEPTEMBER 23:00 CEST

Server Website/AAC
https://castabra.com
Server Address
castabra.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

Niebieski

kasteria.pl
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
The planned start of the Castabra will take place on 2nd September at 18:00 BRT (23:00 CEST).

The Castabra is the project dedicated for the Brasilian community, however with our powerful proxy system we ensure stable connection even for European players! The project has been done with cooperate of Kasteria server and Old Tibia fanpage - the most famous Brazilian fanpage.

7TrY8kV.png

Over recent years the Brasil community has demanded a nostalgic 7.92 real map server... it is with huge excitement we can now announce a project that everyone has been waiting for! We have been preparing an incredible server behind the scenes, taking feedback from all areas of the Brasil community and can now finally share the news with you!

The Old Tibia fanpage did a lot of investigation about Brasil community expectations for such server, and we as Kasteria team were listening carefully to every clue - one of most desirable and primary things was a bot built-in to the game client.

The community has been dying to see a full real 7.92 server for a long time now and we are proud to be able to offer this chance to relive the good old times. As the server gets highly populated and progresses into the later stages we are not completely object to adding custom content or features. These will of course be suggested to you, the community of Castabra as everything we are looking to achieve is based on your feedback. Any changes made will be extremely thoroughly tested ensuring we keep the old school gameplay experience.

We would like to invite you all to our Discord where you can create discussions, speak with support and engage with fellow players.

This server has been structured and designed to meet the current player requirements, deliver a nostalgic experience and all in all give back to the community something you have all been waiting for.

Experience Stages
From LevelTo LevelMultiplier

Skill Stages
From Skill LevelTo Skill LevelMultiplier
Magic Rate:3x
Loot Rate:2x

The final preparations are done, the wait is almost over and we can finally welcome you to the launch of Castabra - make sure you're ready!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Niebieski

Niebieski

kasteria.pl
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
New world Novity will be launched in:
5 days 23 hours 12 minutes 20 seconds

Xaviv

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Whats party shared exp bonus? These stages are good if there is not bonus or if its really low... If its medium or high it will be bas as exping solo on 1.5x takes time and money and effort and on party mode u just cruise thru best spawns..

Erotoman

Reaction score
in my opinion if they again make low shared exp bonus its gonna be again ms+ek duo ots <- better exp and loot for 2 people than on 4 , its hard to fix it for everyone some people like party bonus members exp someones not, maybe inactive shared exp at all ifs there is no 4 voc? or add just bonus exp for ed/rp it means like *if ms +ek kill creature with 1k exp they will gain 500exp each head,but if they bring ed/rp they all will gain 25% more(ms ek rp ed = 50% it means 1,5k exp each creature [375exp each head] ?
take it easy its just an idea guys duo hunts are boring just fix this bladurs etc lower their exp atleast loot

Janekk

Reaction score
Please fix party shared exp, make solo exp worth and competetive again... Now exping solo has no sense, i think its ruining feeling of this 8.0 when u doing only team hunts, team hunts are ok and its fine if u get some bonus by it, but still its overpowered...
Hope no training monks etc?

RokLi

Reaction score
take it easy its just an idea guys duo hunts are boring just fix this bladurs etc lower their exp atleast loot

Brutus:
Health: Increased from 7200 to 7900
Experience: Reduced from 6200 to 5800
Loot: Removed small diamond, small emerald and jade hammer
Loot value per 100 kills - from 184,402 to 131,361 gp

Baldur:
Health: nothing
Experience: Reduced from 6200 to 5800
Loot: Removed small diamond, small ruby and abyss hammer
Loot value per 100 kills - from 202,167 to 152,251 gp

Barghest:
Health: nothing
Experience: Reduced from 12750 to 11450
Loot: Removed small diamond, small amethyst, vile axe, heavy mace and ring of healing
Loot value per 100 kills - from 230,033 to 152,059 gp

Xaviv

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Please fix party shared exp, make solo exp worth and competetive again... Now exping solo has no sense, i think its ruining feeling of this 8.0 when u doing only team hunts, team hunts are ok and its fine if u get some bonus by it, but still its overpowered...
Hope no training monks etc?
Yea I wanna know about bonuses as well it dictates the server so much...
Olders had good rates but 100% binus rate which was broken... I played every day 2h or so and barely was 130 with sds, while top levels were 260 with easy th

Kuba_74

Reaction score
make kasteria x1exp like tibiantis wtf if you make x1 from 1 lvl i think this ots not dead after 2 weeks maybe stay longer and longer

Erotoman

Reaction score
Yea I wanna know about bonuses as well it dictates the server so much...
Olders had good rates but 100% binus rate which was broken... I played every day 2h or so and barely was 130 with sds, while top levels were 260 with easy th
this 200+ were playing whole day, look at pyza even if he is at work he still playing

Xaviv

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
this 200+ were playing whole day, look at pyza even if he is at work he still playing
Yea but best solo exp was 1.3kk sding warlocks, believe me i tried everything with gfbs, sds, mort hurs... At level 110-120

While team hunts were around 3.5-4kk so 3x more...

So i needed sds for 6h to keep in line with their 2h of hunting when they were safaer, cheaper etc...

OP
OP
Niebieski

Niebieski

kasteria.pl
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Whats party shared exp bonus? These stages are good if there is not bonus or if its really low... If its medium or high it will be bas as exping solo on 1.5x takes time and money and effort and on party mode u just cruise thru best spawns..
Hello,

currently it's 25% extra for having full party of 4 vocations, however there are still some days to negotiate it and make some changes.

Shearon

Reaction score
I have good idea, maybe close some hunting place like Skeleton warriors, Brutus and other dog, Cursed mummies, for first week, would give more fights for a hunting place early in the game.

Janekk

Reaction score
Hello,

currently it's 25% extra for having full party of 4 vocations, however there are still some days to negotiate it and make some changes.
Well 25% and no other shit bonuses like prey etc? As @Xaviv said its ok then, just make solo exp valuable again, cant be like that if you are teamhunting u got overpowered exp, almost like 3x.
In the previous kasteria it was 40% + prey (?) it was making 3x faster exp than solo, now 25% and no preys etc yes?
Hope no stuff like green stamina to buy in shop etc?

harryboii

Banned User
Reaction score
I haven't played Niebieskis servers since probably 5-6 years ago, but I remember that he had a way to always create what people liked at least back in the days. Lets hope this one is the same way.