• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • If you're using Gesior 2012 or MyAAC, please review this thread for information about a serious security vulnerability and a fix.

[Canada][Custom / 7.92] Castabra [KASTERIA & OLD TIBIA COOPERATE] | 2 SEPTEMBER 23:00 CEST

Server Website/AAC
https://castabra.com
Server Address
castabra.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

Innovation

Reaction score
How mighty have fallen, no one even speaks, argues or even shts on Kasteria/Askara anymore... But i guess it was to be expected after all these recycled editions

Shearon

Reaction score
Ots is good, only this GOD NIEBIESKI who start server and going in malediwy and have wywalone jajca na wszystko its terrible, for him it is better to run another edition for 2 weeks than run 1 good server for months, romek ots soon ; )

Viktor

Reaction score
It's sad to see such great servers with potential not drawing any attention anymore cause we all know who hosts them and who will play mitch and polacks and after 1,5 weeks they will say peace and server is dedek 100000000000000000% i bet 1k e for this to happend

Innovation

Reaction score
It's sad to see such great servers with potential not drawing any attention anymore cause we all know who hosts them and who will play mitch and polacks and after 1,5 weeks they will say peace and server is dedek 100000000000000000% i bet 1k e for this to happend
No one at all will play this edition tho, maybe like 300 casuals, no teams nothing...

Janekk

Reaction score
personally would like to see kasteria but with high rate or atleast like this askara stage

Ślimakxx

Reaction score
You think it's good idea to reactivate (reanimate) your servers 15 times in a year? Maybe it's time to think about changes on server. Anyone from niebieski's team have an idea how to gather ppl, and make them stay? There are a couple stable servers where people stay and enjoy the game, without any resets, smth seems be wrong with ur gameplan, enjoy another 2 week edition.

anyeor

Solutions
Reaction score
Don't play on this server guys. Niebieski is jobless and he lives on your money. I logged in, and seen 90% of "idle" characters online, like fake players. Force exit.
x1.png

Viktor

Reaction score
ofc its ded ots, he doesnt even show the onlinelist i checked 3 hours before launch there was 126 and 10 pages of hscore and now theres 5 pages and 250+ characters XDDDDDDDDDDD

Czesc

Reaction score
190 people online, I am not even kidding :D

This is what happens when You think you know more than players who actually play the game and ignore bots for 10-15 kasterias, eloth servers, askaras etc

Erotoman

Reaction score
bro please this ot is great and its nothing about community the worst thing is him and support team dead already,no future anymore unban me on discord plx bitches stop spammig facebook or i gonna be e-konfident
Post automatically merged:

burzyk essa helmet of the ancients xx mana fluid curvo

OP
OP
Niebieski

Niebieski

kasteria.pl
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
With today's server save we have added new quest so called The Violence Ending which has been located in deeper floor of Terrible Nightmares - great prizes are waiting for the brave warriors who are able to defeat the Scyther!

xxwW00c.png

Rewards:
  • Violence Cowl (Arm:10, protection physical 2%, magic level +5)
  • Violence Armor (Arm:20, club fighting +5, sword fighting +5, axe fighting +5, protection physical 4%)
  • Violence Legs (Arm:10, distance fighting +4, protection physical 4%)

Arny

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
With today's server save we have added new quest so called The Violence Ending which has been located in deeper floor of Terrible Nightmares - great prizes are waiting for the brave warriors who are able to defeat the Scyther!

xxwW00c.png

Rewards:
  • Violence Cowl (Arm:10, protection physical 2%, magic level +5)
  • Violence Armor (Arm:20, club fighting +5, sword fighting +5, axe fighting +5, protection physical 4%)
  • Violence Legs (Arm:10, distance fighting +4, protection physical 4%)
XD

vemvetvad

Banned User
Reaction score
He doesnt even pretend to give a fuck anymore XD he already started it so have to make some profit until this months bills are due then he will shut it off.
Lets go spoofera edition 69 essa 4/20 next start

Arny

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Hey @Niebieski is it possible to add more respawns? since the server is full of people i cannot find any hunt spot free.. I really want to play but ur server is that crowded that is not possible for me...