• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada][Custom / 8.6] Lunaria (reborned) new map, 8 classes, territory wars, full-loot-pvp, immersive gameplay

Server Website/AAC
http://lunaria.mynetgear.com/
Server Address
lunaria.mynetgear.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

elnelson

Lunaria World Dev
Solutions
Reaction score
Client: Own client (based on 8.6)
Uptime: 24/7
Hosted in: Canada, on a VPS with 250 mbits Internet connection.
Exp rate: 1x (with exp mods up to 5x)
Map: Custom, attached different pieces from maps and created others on my own
Runes: 7.4 style
Loot rate: 2x
Server type: PvpPvE-Rpg. With full-loot-pvp features (in certain zones)
Skills & Magic rates: 2x Skill and 1x Magic (crafteable-offline trainers).
Additional Info:
8 vocations (4 unique), medium paced leveling and fast paced economy (no-fun), autoloot, territory wars and more

Hello, i am Nelson from Mexico and i've been an ot server enthusiast since i was 10 years old (i am 25 years old right now) and i always dreamed to create an Otserver with all the features i liked in the MMOs i played in the past. And then i started with this project (2011) just for the challenge of achieve my goal.

I failed several times with lots of things (such as serve stability, critical-bugs, and crashes) but i never surrender with my project, i've been working alone (with the help of this forum specially @Xikini, @Helliot1, @adric21 and other cool guys that helped me out. If you are one of those guys let me know to add your name here :)
Theres alot to do but everyday Lunaria its a better place.

Now i could pay a small VPS to host my project and i will be glad to you guys check it out, we have a nice discord community (Join the Lunaria World RPG Discord Server! that is growing every day, you can join us and check the full features of the server, right now i will just tease some of the most important things of the server

Lunaria World its a MMORPG based on Tibia 8.6, with some mechanics of tibia 7.4 and new features, it has a complete explorable map with questlines and hidden treasures. The world of Lunaria its very dangerous, with reworked creatures and if you are not wary you might die in a moment.

Vocation system: There are 4 base vocations and every vocation can select one of two promotions (one promotion its just like the classic with new spells and the second one is an alternative way to play the class) So, basically there are 8 playable-vocations

class_tree.png

Leveling: Low rates with experience modifies:
Basically, the experience rate is 1x but there are some features that will raise that, some of the modifiers are:
-Faction wars (full-loot-pvp based on team of every city if you are listed you will receive 50% more experience and if you have reached 1,000,000 faction points, you will receive 100% experience instead of 50%
-Experience scrolls: basic supply that can be obtained by FREE (yes FREE!) by only playing the game (every hour of gameplay without login off will give you online-points that can be exchanged in every city)
-Double experience on weekends!
-Premium stamina gives 50% more exp
-The best guild will receive 50% more exp

So if you have reached most of the modifiers you can reach the experience stage up to 5x

Food buffs and regeneration system:
No more slow regeneration this new buff system will change the gameplay of the game.
All vocations have 0 mana regeneration, in order to have a natural hp/mana reg. you must drink water from any water-source
and you will receive +5 mana/hp reg for 30 minutes.

Food buff its a simple build-like system where the food you eat determines the power you will receive (you can have up to 4 foods and water)
there are different types of food, skills, max hp, speed, regeneration, etc
food buff.png

Great PvP Content: There is pvp for everyone, so there are a lot of pvp events and most of them are involved in pve too
-You can join a free-for-all pvp arena (with no penalties) and find hidden treasures while you slay your enemies
-Outlaws zones (OZ): places where u get green skull and receive 25% more experience, frags wont count and you wont loose any loot here (only some experience that can be recovered paying a fee)
-War zones (WZ): places where u get red skull and receive 50% more experience, you will drop full loot here (and some dropped equip might be trashed) you get some experience and reputation by killing players here
-Territory wars: You can capture one of the available territories for your guild, but you must defend your place on weekends or your land will be revoked by other guild

Immersive content : World of Lunaria its a very dangerous and mysterious place, you can find hidden places and even a secret city!, you can take economic roles like crafting, alchemist, cooking, fishing and sell it on the auction house, most of creatures have been edited to represent a threat in the battle.
hidden hole.png

Events: Not all in Lunaria its grinding, you can participate in different world-events and clean-off invasions of fierce creatures to get special tokens that you can trade with npcs
SPOILER_unknown.png
These and more features can be enjoyed in Lunaria, come to explore the 10+ cities, 100+ custom monsters and 80+ new spells, tons of quests and infinite battles to fight. and for that reason I ask for your patience, if you find something unexpected (bug) you can easy report that bug with !bug description and i will check the log everyday to hotfix it :)

Visit the site to download client, See you in game!
Visit my fanpage and discord to see more videos, content: http://facebook.com/LunariaOT

Last edited:
Amazing server.
You can craft, forge, farm, fish and do all minecraft shit. Build things in house.
Even guards say some usefull info.
10:15 Guard: The bat is the only mammal that can fly

Really recommended. I play from Europe and no lags.
save.JPG

Also just have a look at this huge map!
gamemap_2020.png

territory wars.png

TERRITORY WARS: Do you want to own an entire village for you and your guildmates FOR FREE?
Everyday at 16:00 hours (use a watch to see server time) you can participate to capture one of the territories, (red outline places)

How to participate?
-Own a guild (Lunaria Online (http://lunaria.mynetgear.com/lunaria/guilds.php))
-Use respective command to sign in the zone you want to fight (you will see a green message with an attached commands)
-You have 5 minutes to reach the zone until fight start

Perks of territories:
-Depot, potions/runes store, guild npcs, bank, 5+ houses and a big hall, spellmaster

Coming soon perks:
-Guild dungeon (all territories share the same dungeon, war zone), more guild tasks for guild dungeon, djinn lootbox, guild store

Attackers:
-They must attack the flag and avoid to be killed by defenders or guards
-Attackers have 20 minutes to defend the territory

Defenders:
-They must guard the flag, plant traps, summon war servants (pets) and do everything to avoid die or lose their flag
-If flag dies, defenders will be kicked from the territory and guard will attack them, all their moveable objects will be recoverable paying a fee, non-moveable objects such as offline trainers or crafting stations will not recoverable unless you pick them up with a broom (making them moveable)

There are currently 3 outlaw zones territories (murkgrove, nnorthern village and timbervale) and 1 warzone territory (velvet sanctuary)

Last edited:
Original Quests:
There are plenty of hidden quests around the world, that unlock not only items, some quests can even unlock entire cities or facilities to be able to join a faction and receive special rewards.
quests.png

Reworked enchanted items:
Players will be rewarded for exploring caverns, most of shrines are located on dangerous places, those shrines are able to enchant your weapon with special perks to change the destiny of battles such as full elemental damage, passive spell, healing properties, aoe and more.

enchanted weapon.png

Attachments

Intense PvE experience; Most of creatures have been modified to represent a threat to the player, but a nice coordination can be enough to complete the most difficult dungeons and raids, using amazing new spells to change the destiny of battlefield
ddd.gif

FACTION WARS (FW) : Select one of the 6 call-at-war cities, sign in to join the army and fight for your glory, resources and survivability.

faction wars.png

Red skull marked, full items/loot drop on death, experience lose on death, gain faction points on kill (tradeables), 25%+ experience rate, 50%+ if player gets 1,000,000+ faction points (FP), gain experience/faction points on kill enemy faction players

-You can join/leave the faciton you want, when you want, without penalty.
-Each faction offers different tradeables
-Powerleveling/Powerpvp hardcore experience (exp boost)
-High-end gear obtainable via FW
-Gain 20% buff status if player reach 1kk FP

CURRENT FACTIONS:
-Gaalnoris: Elven faction
-Vrokura: Minotaurs faction
-Okane: Lizards faction
-Champa: Goblins faction
-Stonefalls: Dwarven faction
-Bah'luran: Rogues faction

Dynamic raids:
If you have played other mmo's before, and you reached higher levels (like wow) you might know that 'raid content' its totally different from tibia.

hellforge.jpg

Lunaria has adopted this concept for higher level challenges, these are some features this content follows:
-You receive individual-loot (every player receives its own piece(s) of loot with % chance, so they will be able to trade repeated raid pieces.
-Players wont loose any exp/loot on raid bosses (they are strong enough to tryhard)
-Some (minor) raids have pvp protection, so players can do raid without being killed by enemies, therefore, many of higher-level raids are open to the world and can be used to gank.
-To summon a raid boss you must complete a mini-riddle, puzzle or a challenge inside his dungeon.
-Players can be revived by teammates on raid bosses (after 15 seconds), so they can fight back again.
-Some raids have time limit to be completed
-All raids are repeteable (except for chest that contain static loot at the end)

hellforge.gif

This is one of the best quality custom OT servers I have ever seen with a great admin who fixes anything reported and always up for suggestions. Absolutely loaded with tons of custom features.

First raid completed, it was frenetic and hard, but not impossible.
Gratz to those brave warriors!

Nice rewards awaits you, we are growing everyday as a community :D!

durin.gif