• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada][Custom] ROSOT~8.60

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey just make it have acc manager

- - - Updated - - -

wait now it works

- - - Updated - - -

but cant log in

Website now works so if you made acc with account manager remake 1

I have no idea my whole pc lagged right out its back online now.

The server crashes because of a client that lilly is useing i believe

Last edited:
Im sorry the server has been off for like a week but i had moved and the internet providers took 2 long to show up and connect me back up. So i had took it up on me and canceled my services and got better ones now the server should not lag for any reasons like it did before it is back online now so what are you waiting for log back in.

New ip for rosot demonicarpg.zapto.org register acc and it still 8.6 ot

was googling this ot, couldnt find it, got to like lvl 300 quit for a week to have it just disappear, miss this server :(

odd ot...need to kill myself to get starter gear. Then Im not able to drink manapot. (stock in rootworm)...ragequit lol.

odd ot...need to kill myself to get starter gear. Then Im not able to drink manapot. (stock in rootworm)...ragequit lol.
Reason why you dont get your equipment is cause you pick a vocation then tp to the temple you need to logout and login so it finds your vocation so you get the right equipment.
I added npc's in so you can grab ropes and shit now

Edit: ill just make it so when you get a vocation it kicks you

also no npc to buy stuff....and the starting temple is like far away from the only npc I saw. SO it feels like empty. I would put that npc way closer. Not in that east campment surround by wolfs.Will be exploring more when I get time .

npc's are <- from the temple like 5 feet in little buildings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back