• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Digimon World Online ❂ RPG ❂ Custom

13124583_1139224656128966_5725727628434369403_n.png

Last edited:
This server is addicting! Such a heavily modded OT and everything seems just really fun so far!

Also.. erm.. Idk why anyone complains about getting lost when the help button literally has saved my life (in the game).

This server is addicting! Such a heavily modded OT and everything seems just really fun so far!

Also.. erm.. Idk why anyone complains about getting lost when the help button literally has saved my life (in the game).
yeah it is indeed pretty detailed. My only complaint is that lvling doesnt really do much. The only thing basically doing something is evolving. So like you have huge grind but still just hits the same later on. Which kinda turned me off.

yeah it is indeed pretty detailed. My only complaint is that lvling doesnt really do much. The only thing basically doing something is evolving. So like you have huge grind but still just hits the same later on. Which kinda turned me off.

I actually noticed this too after about 10 hours of playing and stopped :/

The servers off i guess?
Also one thing, is there any way to easier obtain digimon since i cant seem to catch any, at all and ive only got my starter digimon so far, even tho i used 80 of those strongest nets you can buy in the shop.

Would appreciate if if anyone could help out on that account.

Last edited:
The servers off i guess?
Also one thing, is there any way to easier obtain digimon since i cant seem to catch any, at all and ive only got my starter digimon so far, even tho i used 80 of those strongest nets you can buy in the shop.

Would appreciate if if anyone could help out on that account.
when you catch something you then need some material to get the digimon. You also only get the first evo so you gotta work your way back to lvl it. You need stuff like digicore and pounds usually.Read the tutorials its been a while but it was pretty easy to understand.

when you catch something you then need some material to get the digimon. You also only get the first evo so you gotta work your way back to lvl it. You need stuff like digicore and pounds usually.Read the tutorials its been a while but it was pretty easy to understand.

Ofc that i get, my question was if theres a way to easier get a digiegg when catching pokemon, since the 5% chance net doesnt really do much, or im just too damn unlucky.

Ofc that i get, my question was if theres a way to easier get a digiegg when catching pokemon, since the 5% chance net doesnt really do much, or im just too damn unlucky.

I play this but havent log on in awhile

Can't seem to get on the website, judging from the video and the pictures it looks quite cool! I was a digimon fan in my younger years so I hope this gets fixed soon.

5% was plentyful for me. I literally catch anything in just a few tried but it just doesnt worth it. Your better off evolving something. Sell and exhange pounds for the one you need.

5% was plentyful for me. I literally catch anything in just a few tried but it just doesnt worth it. Your better off evolving something. Sell and exhange pounds for the one you need.

Thanks, thats a tip i can work with :D
So, anyone got an idea when and if the server will be back on?