• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA] Hallow Tibia 7.6(CUSTOM) FULL REAL MAP 7/7/2014 12:00(CST)

biser

Reaction score
Hallow Tibia's inauguration date is set! 7/7/2014 12:00(CST)
• Hosted in Canada for the best worldwide connection and DDOS protection.
• Site: www.hallowtibia.com
• Version: 7.60 (Custom Client with DX9 and OpenGL)
• FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNT FOR ALL
• Soul Points disabled.

• An epic global map as never seen!
• All quests (including Pits of Inferno 100% like Tibia RL, except the monsters)
• All 342 NPCs with all functions
• All 861 houses
• Parcel system
• Bank System
• Day/Night System
• Unique OldSchool feeling

• Anti-Bot System, custom client plus auto ban.
• MC Allowed for 2 clients.
• Tasks System - Exclusive!

• Rates:
- Experience: Stages:
Level 1-8: 20x
Level 9-30: 11x
Level 31-50: 7x
Level 51-80: 4x
Level 81-200: 3x
Level 201+: 2x
- Skill Rate: 7x
- Magic Rate: 3x
- Drop Rate: Custom
We are not and selling any kind of itens or services, because it makes the game unfair.
Join us, and I promiss that you will not regret!

item shop , HA! bye
im sure he isnt adding items, else it would be in the shop. :|

also i like the vip benefits, just a bit expensive in my taste.

Vip Benefits
Check down all the benefits becoming a Vip Player:

• Access to an exclusive and unique city: Hallow Island;
• All NPCs in a unique city;
• Teleport to all cities temples;
• Amulet of Loss for half price (25k);
• Promotion for half price (10k);
• Sell all your loot in only one NPC;
• Buy runes with double charges in an exclusive NPC;
• Possibility to buy runes on backpack (Ex: buy bp sd, buy bp uh);
• Possibility to buy life fluids and mana fluids on backpack (Ex: buy bp lf, buy bp mf);
• Possibility to buy all 5 blesses in only one NPC (50k: all 5 blessings).

It's better to sell items then to sell VIP.....................

Atleast if u sell items, people can just take a redskull and lose them, or.. it's just money, anyone can make money....
but you're selling VIP access to custom island.. now how will they die when they are level 100 EK on the island? and only 3 ppl of a team can go?? they get to exp faster.. cheaper supply (its better then items...) cheaper aol... (lol??????? its just like buy items from a shop),

really you should remove the VIP and sell items.

We are not and selling any kind of itens or services, because it makes the game unfair.
Join us, and I promiss that you will not regret!
why do you say this and do the opposite?

either he's a hypocrite or just hasn't taken the time to remove shop from site. either way he is a retard ^^

Ellemate, first of all, racism is a crime, you should take care with that.

About the shop system, I said there wouldnt be any items or services that makes the game unfair, and as you can see, there are no itens selling, like other servers(tibiaolds, originaltibia).
But Schmanky is right, im retard, i can't believe I didnt place the right shop page. Please, understand, there was a lots of things to do and I focused in the game, not in the shopping system.
Sepekus is also right, its unfair to sell redskull removal and we wont sell it anyway.
About the VIP island, I forgot to mention that its fully PZ ZONE and there are no monsters in there. About aol price, I dont think it changes much, but if playes want, it will be removed. runes price there are excessively HIGH(that makes it not worth buying there).
Ill replace the shop system with all corrections right now.

Everyone are still invited to join us, please just respect me and my work, and the most important, respect my country. As I said, you wont regret if you join and look inside the server, Im from oldscool and Im sure that there are no such server online right now, with all balancements and functions from real Tibia 7.6.

Redskull remover is fine... that's not what i'm saying. It is better to sell items then to sell a VIP service is what i'm saying. Look at it like this. If you're selling items like MPA, Demon helmet, BoH. Those are all items people can get. They will buy some items and sell it on the npc for money. That is fine, that's ok. But selling VIP is the worst kind of donation. This allows donaters things other ppl have 0 chance of getting unless they donate.

I suggest you sell item, but give all players VIP. It's much better. Just don't make stupid items with speed/physical protection/1000 dmg, and it's fine...

Please FIX RESPAWNS BEFORE RELEASE!!!!

- Ank 7x is only 5x dragons on main floor, down a floor it's missing a dragon + dl, up 2 floors its missing a DL (in real tibia i remember there being 2 dl's in the bottom floor because i hunted it in Dolera 7.5 with my pala)
-Tombs.. really.. i can't even explain how shit tomb is, there is just 1 vamp in each area this place needs the most attention,.
-Scarabs/ancient scarabs - same problem as tombs, there is just 1 scarab in each area instead of multiple, same for ancients scarabs.
-Necros Southeast is missing x1 necro, southwest is missing x1 necro

Lootrate is very good, you shouldn't change it, maybe even increase some small items, but i thought it was GREAT :)

Suggestions that other ppl wanted:
- Increase exp rate until level 70 then have small stages like 6x to 100 and 100+ 3x
- Add Rashid to main cities so we can sell items.. You can't expect players to sell items to other players in an OT with 60 ppl. Even back in real tibia with 700 people on, it was hard to sell items... so why will people buy that shits in a OT with 60 ppl? It's a nice idea, and i tried to do it in my server in the past, but it will never work unless it's a custom item with special stats that is VERY rare. Nobody gonna buy a wand or DSM from you, so please add a Rashid to save ppl a lot of time
-Mana fluids.. These things are the worst. They are giving mana of 7.4 server and they have exhaust of tibia 12.0, It take 10 seconds to drink just 2 manas and sometimes they give only 30 mana.. You need to fix the exhaust of MFS (lower it) or increase mana to 70-110 or something, with current mana, it will take 10 minute for full mana on a level 30...
- 2x Runes, all people wanted it that i spoke with

MY personal suggestions (shouldn't be taken as serious as other suggestions)

- Dragon lance sell for 20k instead of 9k, I feel dragon lance is a very rare item personally.
- More task monsters, better reward on EXP. (Believe it or not killing 150 trolls at level 15 waste alot of time for just 10% exp)
- Create some custom stuffs like items or maybe monsters/respawns

Back