• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] IcyOT 1.0 Revamped! Custom Map [9.7]

Ethrex

Reaction score
Welcome to IcyOT!

Basic information:

IP: icyot1.no-ip.org
Port: 7171
Client: 9.70
Uptime: 24/7
Hosted 24/7 in Canada.
Exp: 35x
Map: Custom-edit of the well-known Evolutions map - lots of new and up-and-coming spawns!
Server Type: PvP/RpG
Skills & Magic: 30x Skill and 20x Magic.
Custom Client: IcyOT1.0-Revamped-Client.zip, Remember you can use BOTH this custom client and Normal Client!

More Features:

-> Level 250 & 500 Promotions.
-> Custom weapons & armor sets.
-> Custom Spells.
-> Lots of custom quests including Elite/Uber Anni, Lvl 500 Vocation quest & more!
-> Fast-Attack!
-> Balanced vocations - something too strong? Tell a Staff member!
-> Helpful and informative staff.
-> Daily events such as raids and competitions!
-> Mounts, items buyable from an NPC for a fair price and you have to find the mount creatures on your own ;)

This server was a 8.50 server some years ago and now updated and revamped into a 9.7 server! :)
IcyOT - Where the fun begins!

Give it a Try!

Remember to use the Help-channel for any questions!

Yours
Dethrex (ingame)

Im just a player, not in the development team! :)

All credits goes to: Icy (the Owner).
Homepage/AAC credits goes to:Znote

Last edited:
I played it a few days ago and it was fun. I don't remember why I stopped playing, I think I had lag. Anyways it's always nice to see a custom OT.

I played it a few days ago and it was fun. I don't remember why I stopped playing, I think I had lag. Anyways it's always nice to see a custom OT.

The lags was maybe because it was still hosted on his Home-computer, Now it is hosted on a dedicated server!, So start playing again! :D

- - - Updated - - -

100+ Views, but no comments? :(

As i said im just a player but ill ask Owner to make some Screenshots :)

Also login to try it, just seeing pics wont give you the playfeeling :p

Back